Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me (3023 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) / We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by gbengaeba(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2009
Please i need your help what are the necessary step to take as a man,when a GIRL Agree to date me
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by patwhizkid(f): 4:55pm On May 22, 2009
Tell her 2 give u her acc number, send her recharge cards, take her 2 d boutique, & take her there (u knw). *winks*
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 22, 2009
right on pat
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 22, 2009
1. beat her everyday
2. also date her sister
3. don't call her everyday
4. let her clean ur **** every morning
5. what else,

u are a chokotarian. what kinda question is this?
simply fulfill the promises u made while wooing her. simple

but if u still don't know what to do. pls send me her number.

my no is 0802***9***
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by brutal(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2009
invite her 2 ur home
Bite her clit
Bleep her hair
Bleep her armpit
And finally lick her anus.
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by yicob(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2009
Yous is funny Guy ,
Why did you talk to her when you have no plan. It all depends on you. Do you want to fuc.k her and run or you want to nourish a relationship that leads to marriage? Whichever you want, start getting to know her better, her dos and donts, how both of you make each other happy etc. Abeg don't slack o. Or else you will be dating her by mouth while others will be shagging her by deed.
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by opuro(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2009
this na ajebo kinda question o
WHY BUY A HORSE IF YOU NO WAN RIDE ONE?
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by boy1(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2009
Bomb her toto cry
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by patwhizkid(f): 7:26pm On May 22, 2009
@ boy1
u don spoil o
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 22, 2009
buy her ice cream, meatpie, popcorn, bra and skintu grin
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by IFELEKE(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2009
people, easy on the poor fella grin
@Poster,
relax and let it flow naturally. . .
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by MaiSuya(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2009
Hmm, *jotting down* 'next step if a GIRL agress to date a MAN'.

ok done @poster, I'll google it and let you know the answer when I get one. yeye
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by platinumnk(f): 7:51pm On May 22, 2009
buy her popcorn, and ask how much is her services grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by dae(f): 8:44pm On May 22, 2009
shocked are u like serious?!?!?! , this is officially the dumbest question of the millenium!! damn.
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2009
Poster

Jobless vagabond!

Use your time on the internet wisely next time, ok?!
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by Igwe9(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2009
You guys are damn funny. smiley
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by boy1(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ boy1
u don spoil o
R u a virgin?
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by patwhizkid(f): 10:47pm On May 22, 2009
Yeah!
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by boy1(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yeah!
NA LIE!can u prove it?
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by 190: 11:20pm On May 22, 2009
u can stat by asking her the color of the pants shes wearing! grin
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by SenatorBensu(f): 3:07pm On May 23, 2009
Some one out there needs ur advice, u're there telling him trash. Guy take her out, buy her drink(soft) while u u're on wit beer, thereafter visit a boutique, buy her a bra, night gown, three pants and take her home. Tell her to test/wear the materials in ur presence, she might refuse, but try and convince her, during the changing and wearing, ur body will arouse, let her notice ur swoolen dick, be d one 2 dress her up. Try 2 put on smiling/ashawo face, kiss her and hold her close to ur self, put ur erected penis to her body and let her feel, belive me, she must concure.
I think i deserve praise.
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by ifihearam: 3:22pm On May 23, 2009
wHY ARE YOU GUYS MISLEADING THIS GUY WHO SUMMONED SO MUCH COURAGE TO TOAST A WOMAN AND NOW NEEDS AN ADVISE ON THE NEXT STEP,ITS NOT GOOD NA,ITS NOT FAIR.

@POSTER

FOR REAL THIS IS WHAT TO DO NEXT YOUR HEAR,NOT MIND DEM OOO

JUST GO TO HER HOUSE AND HELP HER WASH HER BRA,PANTS AND ENSURE YOU ARE THERE TO GIVE HER A NEW PAD WHENEVR SHE IS IN HER MENSTRUAL CIRCLE.
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by omoyoruba1(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2009
PUNCH HER IN THE FACE, undecided
TELL HER YOU HATE HER cry
SLAP HER EVERYTIME U SEE HER
KNOCK ALL HER TEETH OUT grin
INSULT HER PARENTS, sad

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING THAT QUESTION OR IS THIS A JOKE?
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by omoyoruba1(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2009
ifihearam YOU ARE A WICKED HUMAN!
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by patwhizkid(f): 7:10pm On May 23, 2009
Rotflmfbo @ posts.
U guys are kwezy!
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by IFELEKE(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2009
SenatorBensu:

Some one out there needs ur advice, u're there telling him trash. Guy take her out, buy her drink(soft) while u u're on wit beer, thereafter visit a boutique, buy her a bra, night gown, three pants and take her home. Tell her to test/wear the materials in ur presence, she might refuse, but try and convince her, during the changing and wearing, ur body will arouse, let her notice ur swoolen privates, be d one 2 dress her up. Try 2 put on smiling/ashawo face, kiss her and hold her close to ur self, put ur erected penis to her body and let her feel, belive me, she must concure.
I think i deserve praise.
ifihearam:

wHY ARE YOU GUYS MISLEADING THIS GUY WHO SUMMONED SO MUCH COURAGE TO TOAST A WOMAN AND NOW NEEDS AN ADVISE ON THE NEXT STEP,ITS NOT GOOD NA,ITS NOT FAIR.

@POSTER

FOR REAL THIS IS WHAT TO DO NEXT YOUR HEAR,NOT MIND DEM OOO

JUST GO TO HER HOUSE AND HELP HER WASH HER BRA,PANTS AND ENSURE YOU ARE THERE TO GIVE HER A NEW PAD WHENEVR SHE IS IN HER MENSTRUAL CIRCLE.
You guyz are nuts! grin grin grin

@Poster,
Sorry Dude
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by Igwe9(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2009
lol @ poster
Better don't start what you cannot finish. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by Sauron1: 8:36pm On May 23, 2009
gbengaeba:

Please i need your help what are the necessary step to take as a man,when a GIRL Agree to date me

SHAG the babe!!!
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by follypimpi(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2009
Funny Thread.
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by tpiah: 9:38pm On May 23, 2009
the guy said what to do after finally getting a girl to date him.

Not what's the next step after getting a girl to agree to sleep with him.

This is where romance comes in?

hello- no word for romance in Nigeria?
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by monstah(m): 1:04am On May 24, 2009
Mumu. Take her some place quiet,hold her hand and start wanking with the other. scream her name when u're cuming. tongue
Re: What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me by Oxone(m): 4:41am On May 24, 2009
well you could watch tom & jerry together grin grin grin grin grin

nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimacy Compatibilty Is A Myth! / Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. / Guys Your Attention Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.