Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (133898 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by tuzle(m): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2015
micayo:

You don't expect them to write WAEC that is O Level nah, most of them are A Level Schools and work on curriculum that is not Nigerian which might be British, American or whatever and hence write TOEFL, SAT, GSCE and bebelo as their external exams and they also have all this interrelationship with overseas university amidst other benefits.

My own school is coming up with a price tag of 8 million - Creed American Group of School
u and ur school u are both on ur own. Y bring america to nigeria and pay excess y gainin less for it when i can take nigeria to america and pay less and gain more
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 22, 2015
onila:
the name of his company is chico
check it out igbo man that started from scratch
No be lucrative business be that jor.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 1:15am On Nov 22, 2015
Love Machine:
No be lucrative business be that jor.
maybe online info aint enough

but hes very rich
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by glambo(m): 1:20am On Nov 22, 2015
agarawu23:
No doubt, day water man college is worth it.
I worked for my Anty in the construction of the school 7years ago. The school is damn expensive and there was a rumor then that OBJ is the owner of the school but no confirmation .
The school is own by the late MD of gtb Mr Tayo Aderinoku.

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by mazi85(m): 1:24am On Nov 22, 2015
After al d money...some of d kids go turn olosho n drug addicts or even terrorists...eg abdul..lmao

yazach:
SCHOOL FEE/YEAR LOCATION

23- Regent School Maitama N1.35 Million Abuja
22- Bloombreed High School N1.5 Million Port Harcourt
21- Lead British International School N1.5 Million Abuja
20- Norwegian International School N1,843,750Million Port Harcourt
19- Nigerian Turkish International College N1.6 Million Abuja
18- Greenoak International School N1.9 Million Port Harcourt
17- International Community School N1.9 Million Abuja
16- Charles Dale Memorial International School N2,040,000 Million Port Harcourt
15- Dowen College, N2Million Lagos
14- Chrisland College N2Million Lagos
13- Atlantic Hall N2.27 Million Lagos
12- Corona Secondary School N2.55 Million Agbara Ogun State
11- Hillcrest School N2.65 Million Jos
10- Loyola Jesuit N2.8 Million Abuja
9- Meadow Hall N3 Million Lagos
8- Greenspring School N3.185 Million Lagos
7- Whiteplains British School N3.6 Million Abuja
6- Day Waterman College N3.7 Million Abeokuta
5- Lekki British International High School N4 Million Lagos
4- American International School N4.3 Million Abuja
3- British International School N4.48 Million Lagos
2- Grange High School N4.5 Million Lagos
1- American International School N5.5 Million Lagos

http://buzznigeria.com/top-23-most-expensive-secondary-schools-in-nigeria-the-fees-are-really-mind-blowing/7/

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by mywells: 1:33am On Nov 22, 2015
and the driver that drives them to school is played 35k

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by UyiIredia(m): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Mtheeeeew waste of valuable resources...

True talk. It is not school that determines the level of your success. Remember Thomas Edison, read his life story not just what is taught in class.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by UyiIredia(m): 1:45am On Nov 22, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
No matter how dull a child is in these schools. they have been groomed to carry themselves really high and believe in themselves. They've got intimidating and really high self esteem.
When money dey,u no go complain

Big man, big problem.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Ganjafama(m): 1:54am On Nov 22, 2015
Kalvan:

The word is arrant. Lol!

Your education was substandard.Ha! grin
The "allant" was intentional. Your sense of humour is substandard. Ha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by DOCTORDONE: 2:00am On Nov 22, 2015
...Enough for some people to come out of University cheesy
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by oseo1(m): 2:18am On Nov 22, 2015
noeloge82:
If this is paid in secondary school what happens at d university

And d funny thing is any of the parents paying this Huge school fees when u ask them for help they will put confusion with stories of I ve not been paid for my last contract

They owe you nothing, their children's education on the other hand is their responsibility.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by totorimi: 2:40am On Nov 22, 2015
The failure of government to equip and develop the public schools and the selfishness of politicians to build private schools at the expense of developing the public schools has given rose to this madness. However I'm very optimistic that a day shall surely come when all the madness will be cleared away for a free society. Go and take a look at the children in those schools they are children of those who have held this nation down for years very hard for you to find any child of a normal Nigerian there.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Love Machine:
After graduation they will still be competing with some of us who graduated from federal and state schools on the few available jobs.
Instead of them to justify their huge sch fees by creating jobs
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by ossyprince: 3:32am On Nov 22, 2015
Ojoro my secondary skool no dey..5.5 thousand naira per anum. Thank God for Lagos state free education sha den

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by October1960: 3:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Silly.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by October1960: 3:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Well said. The truth!!

totorimi:
The failure of government to equip and develop the public schools and the selfishness of politicians to build private schools at the expense of developing the public schools has given rose to this madness. However I'm very optimistic that a day shall surely come when all the madness will be cleared away for a free society. Go and take a look at the children in those schools they are children of those who have held this nation down for years very hard for you to find any child of a normal Nigerian there.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Frajorge(m): 3:49am On Nov 22, 2015
When will change come and thus free education at the primary and secondary levels.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Frajorge(m): 3:57am On Nov 22, 2015
Deleted
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by chinchum(m): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2015
kellsblingsz:
none of these schools reach 1billion sef... my 2 siblings d attend school worth 176million fr Australia. cheap schools, i cant even attend such school wit such a low fees for a whooping 1 year
whopping !
Don't prove the high school fees paid on your education was a waste.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Much as i strongly concur that, its nice to spend good educational money on your kids, i still think there is the place of destiny in the lives of every human.
When a child is focused, determined and career- conscious, his parent won't need to pay this huge sums to get him to the peak.. There is no hiding place for a shining star!!

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Mtheeeeew waste of valuable resources...

Believe me,when you have such an amount,you literally would spend more.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by NomzyJust(m): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2015
If you think Education is expensive , try ignorance.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by NomzyJust(m): 4:59am On Nov 22, 2015
Until you are a parent you have no idea what a child could mean.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by jascon1(m): 5:08am On Nov 22, 2015
iambabaG:
Quality don't come cheap..
Some unfortunate broke ass peeps will see anything gud in it!!
My kids much attend such.. Hence d serious hustle.
na by force? None of the most successful names in the country attended such schools. Not even Bill gates. In as much as I support giving ur child quality education, but education is the effort the child puts in not the money you put in.
My advice is, don't kill yourself trying to rub shoulders with people who don't HUSTLE for money. teach your child the best-known secrets to success.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by YaksonFCA(m): 5:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Some go finish this school at last dem no sabi anything.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2015
What a waste indeed what is really taught to this kids, just how to dress well and form oyibo, is just a club for rich kids
The teachers in these schools are underpaid

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by henrydadon(m): 5:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Maser:
But where were students from these schools when students in Public schools in Anambra state have been coming tops in WAEC for several years now and also representing the country in inter-school debates. I thought these huge expense should ordinarily split their skulls and insert the knowledge there by fire by force. They all seem to use keywords "American", "British", "International" etc to play on the psyche of silly money bags and then rip them off.
they don't write waec exam rather they take the SAT exam which enable them to further their education abroad...
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:31am On Nov 22, 2015
henrydadon:
they don't write waec exam rather they take the SAT exam which enable them to further their education abroad...
And what do they score in the so called SAT... I wrote SAT a while back, I scored the highest among all the expensive private school kids, I was pretty surprised to see their scores in the 1600-1800 ranges; How many times do you hear of SAT perfect scorers in Nigeria ; All na wash jare like omakay said, its all a packaged scam. The drivers of these schools are paid 35k, the teachers are grossly underpaid in the 100-200k range.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by oz4real83(m): 5:31am On Nov 22, 2015
;Shekau attended one of these schools but he is a terrorist now. Same with osama bin ladin. Bill gate attended ikot abasi community development grammar school but he is the richest man in the world!!!
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by jamace(m): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Nigeria stolen money speaking.

EFCC should visit such parents.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by xpensivealex(m): 5:49am On Nov 22, 2015
why r u so biased in d rating.where is d name of my school in dis list.''Anglican grammer school igbara-oke ondo state.my ajepako school.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Sultannayef: 5:51am On Nov 22, 2015
You don't have to be a politician to enroll your kids in one of such schools.
My uncle is only a Patner in KPMG and two of his kids are in Loyola Jesuit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.