Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (133901 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Afritop(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2015
This is risky information. Op you have informed some kidnappers in an indirect approach

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by bankylan: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2015
Whatever a parent spends on child's education is never a waste!!!! Maybe your life would have been better if you had gone to a better school.
I wonder if you will send your child to a goos school. If you can afford it, why not!

Jolllyjoy:
Mtheeeeew waste of valuable resources...

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by kobonaire(m): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2015
datjohn:
I hope dia brains cud b used to charge handsets.
Ace!!! I especially liked the semantics of what you posted ....

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Are these annual fees or per term? I don't care how much money you have or who you are, these schools listed are ridiculously expensive for primary and secondary education. What more could they possibly be teaching them there that a standard private school wouldn't or even public schools if things were right in this country. Just another means to seperate the corrupt elite from the "poor masses". This is total rubbish. If it were to be in advanced societies with functional government not a crime ridden corruption infested country like Nigeria, where thieves are celebrated and everyone is waiting for their own oppurtunity to steal, parents who's kids attend those schools would be probed. Do you know how much that is from Jss1 to SS3? Where and how do you get that sort of money to spare in Nigeria with the make believe "situation of things" in the country?

Nigerians are really patient tbh.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by bankylan: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2015
Not OBJ, but an ex-banker!!!...One of the best schools in the country. I have an aunty that sent her child to the school. Besides being brilliant, the girl is super confident and has a good self image.

agarawu23:
No doubt, day water man college is worth it.
I worked for my Anty in the construction of the school 7years ago. The school is damn expensive and there was a rumor then that OBJ is the owner of the school but no confirmation .

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by omakay(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2015
Speaking from a 2015 realistic point of view, these schools are over-rated.

There is the half of the society that attend these schools in search of pure knowledge.

There is the other half that attend these schools based on social pressure/standings.

There is nothing extra ordinary these schools offer our siblings that a normal academic institution cannot offer.

If only parents and teachers of the society carry out their responsibilities correctly.

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by tuzle(m): 12:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Afritop:
This is risky information. Op you have informed some kidnappers in an indirect approach
bro i dey suspect u o. but y do we also call people dat kidnap adult kidnappers?
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by bankylan: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2015
What a dumb thing to write here. You have no clue of what you are saying!!...My aunty sent her child to Day Waterman and she is not a public officer but a very hardworking mum. There are millions of genuine business people in Nigeria and not everybody is a crook. For your information, St Gregory in Obalende charges over 1m per year as school fees. That is even a school belonging to Catholic church. I was in the school and I spoke with the PTA chairman, and this was about 2 years ago. The students there are from normal homes.

You better go and challenge yourself to make money..Dont be lazy and assume everyone is a crook. I pay over 500k a year for my almost 4 year old. It is never too late to change your belief system!!

philips70:
In 2yrs time, with the TSA and PMB still in place these fees will come down to N50,000.00

When you stay online defending the crooks this is where they spend your collective wealth sending their kids to. Iranu!

4 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by bankylan: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2015
What ignorance are u displaying here!!! They dont write WAEC or SSCE bro... They don't go Nigerian universities!!!
They go to schools in UK, US and Canada.

akigbemaru:
GOOD POINT:
But where were students from these schools when students in Public schools in Anambra state have been coming tops in WAEC for several years now and also representing the country in inter-school debates. I thought these huge expense should ordinarily split their skulls and insert the knowledge there by fire by force. They all seem to use keywords "American", "British", "International" etc to play on the psyche of silly money bags and then rip them off.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by omakay(m): 12:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Having all the billions in the should not stop you from being a parent to your child.

But this is what most rich parents do.

Since they really do not have anything to offer to their children being that they are engrossed in their own world, they think the best way to balance the equation is to pay an institution millions of naira to carry out both the academic and parental task on their behalf.

I say it again:

Parents, fulfill your natural task and obligation to your child and you will need not to spend all that much to produce a brilliant human resource to move this nation and even the world forward.

4 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:23am On Nov 22, 2015
iambabaG:
Quality don't come cheap.. Some unfortunate broke ass peeps will see anything gud in it!! My kids much attend such.. Hence d serious hustle.
More grease to ya husslegrin
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by ogmaskman: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
No matter how dull a child is in these schools. they have been groomed to carry themselves really high and believe in themselves. They've got intimidating and really high self esteem.
When money dey,u no go complain

Agreed but just wondering how many of such Kids came out of school and dominate their area of expertise. sound education doesn't necessarily have to do with high fees. But I get your point though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 22, 2015
onila:

oil tycoons
shell, agip, elf, chevron workers
bank owners
Nigerian business men are also rich
It's not with their salaries.With other kickbacks and runs,they can afford it.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by tuzle(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2015
i will only pay dat amount on skul fees in naija only if dey do excursion to other planets. 6m on skul fees oboy it is fuckin much. Let do the math 6*6 = 36m on just secondary skul education. I am sure from my great grand father educational fee to my own dat is counting my father grand father his children my father is children including me has not gotten to dat amount.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Godsonkemz(m): 12:32am On Nov 22, 2015
Is it not the same knowledge which can also be acquired in cheaper schools. Most of today's successful business moguls had their basic education at their local community schools. Although no amt of money invested in education is a waste but this one na waste of resources when other schools can still produce the same result at an affordable rate.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 12:32am On Nov 22, 2015
bankylan:
What ignorance are u displaying here!!! They dont write WAEC or SSCE bro... They don't go Nigerian universities!!!
They go to schools in UK, US and Canada.

not all school abroad

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Love Machine:
It's not with their salaries.With other kickbacks and runs,they can afford it.

which one is runz

my friends father sent 4 of his children to these schools @ the same time

he was a top worker in elf

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by IkembaCMD(m): 12:37am On Nov 22, 2015
yazach:
SCHOOL FEE/YEAR LOCATION

23- Regent School Maitama N1.35 Million Abuja
22- Bloombreed High School N1.5 Million Port Harcourt
21- Lead British International School N1.5 Million Abuja
20- Norwegian International School N1,843,750Million Port Harcourt
19- Nigerian Turkish International College N1.6 Million Abuja
18- Greenoak International School N1.9 Million Port Harcourt
17- International Community School N1.9 Million Abuja
16- Charles Dale Memorial International School N2,040,000 Million Port Harcourt
15- Dowen College, N2Million Lagos
14- Chrisland College N2Million Lagos
13- Atlantic Hall N2.27 Million Lagos
12- Corona Secondary School N2.55 Million Agbara Ogun State
11- Hillcrest School N2.65 Million Jos
10- Loyola Jesuit N2.8 Million Abuja
9- Meadow Hall N3 Million Lagos
8- Greenspring School N3.185 Million Lagos
7- Whiteplains British School N3.6 Million Abuja
6- Day Waterman College N3.7 Million Abeokuta
5- Lekki British International High School N4 Million Lagos
4- American International School N4.3 Million Abuja
3- British International School N4.48 Million Lagos
2- Grange High School N4.5 Million Lagos
1- American International School N5.5 Million Lagos

http://buzznigeria.com/top-23-most-expensive-secondary-schools-in-nigeria-the-fees-are-really-mind-blowing/7/

I wouldn't blame those sending their kids and wards there though,
It's their pocket's business
It's they 'classing' themselves

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Realonekingsley(m): 12:39am On Nov 22, 2015
Education is a goldmine oo
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2015
onila:

which one is runz

my friends father sent 4 of his children to these schools @ the same time

he was a top worker in elf

No be him salary.Do your research on how much he earns legitimately,you will discover that he has other side runs he does to make extra money.Top ogas in oil firm are runs men.

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Love Machine:
No be.him salary.Do your research how much he earns his pay legitimately,you will see that he has other side runs he does to make extra money.Top ogas in oil firm are.runs men.
what kind of runz?

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by philips70(m): 12:41am On Nov 22, 2015
bankylan:
What a dumb thing to write here. You have no clue of what you are saying!!...My aunty sent her child to Day Waterman and she is not a public officer but a very hardworking mum. There are millions of genuine business people in Nigeria and not everybody is a crook. For your information, St Gregory in Obalende charges over 1m per year as school fees. That is even a school belonging to Catholic church. I was in the school and I spoke with the PTA chairman, and this was about 2 years ago. The students there are from normal homes.

You better go and challenge yourself to make money..Dont be lazy and assume everyone is a crook. I pay over 500k a year for my almost 4 year old. It is never too late to change your belief system!!

You think you have made much sense now abi? You think am poor and cannot afford what you just wrote up there? Do you even know the market forces that drive the prices of goods up in a developing and struggling economy like ours?

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 22, 2015
datjohn:
I hope dia brains cud b used to charge handsets.
Hahahahahah, even light up a room!!. LWKMD grin grin

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by micayo(m): 12:44am On Nov 22, 2015
tuzle:
Poverty na bastard o. but i rather send my child abroad dan waste such amount on any nigeria skul. Op do they pay the same price dat other skuls pay 4 waec? Is there waec result giving to them in gold. If u want to enjoy life in naija skul na goverment skul sure die although i attended private. See me dat is complaining dat private university fee is heigh, if all this skul should now hav there own university how much will dey now charge

You don't expect them to write WAEC that is O Level nah, most of them are A Level Schools and work on curriculum that is not Nigerian which might be British, American or whatever and hence write TOEFL, SAT, GSCE and bebelo as their external exams and they also have all this interrelationship with overseas university amidst other benefits.

My own school is coming up with a price tag of 8 million - Creed American Group of School

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 22, 2015
onila:
what kind of runz?
Like selling 100,000 barrels of crude oil and write a receipt of 50,000 barrels.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
No matter how dull a child is in these schools. they have been groomed to carry themselves really high and believe in themselves. They've got intimidating and really high self esteem.
When money dey,u no go complain
Let them carry high self esteem try JAMB lets see the result. Though we know most of these kids don't sit for such.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by omakay(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Youtube alone has enough intellectual media to turn ANYONE both young and old into an INTELLECTUAL MACHINE.

Guess what!!!!!!

It costs less that 500000naira to access every month.

In a modern time such as now where information and knowledge is floating all around us, just doing the normal needful will put you at the top.

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 12:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Love Machine:
Like selling 100,000 barrels of crude oil and write a receipt of 50,000 barrels.
ur talking abt crooks

ok

my other friends fathers sells nepa poles and they went there
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 22, 2015
onila:
ur talking abt crooks

ok

my other friends fathers sells nepa poles and they went there
How much is one nepa pole?No be firewood or brick?Besides,elf wey you say your friend father dey work dey sell nepa pole?
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by pipz(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2015
agarawu23:
No doubt, day water man college is worth it.
I worked for my Anty in the construction of the school 7years ago. The school is damn expensive and there was a rumor then that OBJ is the owner of the school but no confirmation .

Tayo Adenirokun RIP, owns the school.
Founder of GTBank and First Marina Trust Limited – a non-bank financial institution which he oversaw until co-founding Guaranty Trust Bank with his close friend, Fola Adeola in 1990.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by pipz(m): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2015
pipz:

Tayo Adenirokun RIP, owns the school.
Founder of GTBank and First Marina Trust Limited – a non-bank financial institution which he oversaw until co-founding Guaranty Trust Bank with his close friend, Fola Adeola in 1990.

The School is a home away from home. Strictly de la cream
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Love Machine:
How much is one nepa pole?No be firewood or brick?Besides,elf wey you say your friend father dey work dey sell nepa pole?
the name of his company is chico

check it out
igbo man that started from scratch

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.