Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? (1622 Views)

Hinging Your Essence On Marriage: A Distorted Perception / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / What Is The Essence Of 'bride Price'?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
This thread is not to demonise or deify the rightness of pre or post marital sex; but just out of genuine concern and quest to know..

Pls truly; what is the use for a Honeymoon when the "moon" had already beeen "honeyed" severally, from various positions and angles...

What then becomes the use?
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by EfemenaXY: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
It's a holiday.

Special "me time" for the couple, away from family, friends, work, and heck - real life.

The honeymoon is meant to be heaven on earth. Paradise until real life kicks in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Ewuro4: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
I wonder myself grin I guess just for formality sake, it's expected to go on HM after a wedding.

but To them and their own OP. *sips almond milk*
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
eyeview:
I wonder why people who have been having sex bother looking forward to honeymoon. Sometimes,you even see a guy who eventually marries his baby mama and they talk of going on honeymoon and I ask 'to do what again?'

AdeniyiA:
Nowadays, honeymoon is just an act of legalizing existing illegalities...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Same reason prostitutes go to church. same reason scammers pay tithes piously same reason the world is crazy ; (
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
EndTime question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by nutty16(f): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
I wonder o. Well honey moon maybe good for new style.lolzz just kidding

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by eyeview: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
I wonder why people who have been having sex bother looking forward to honeymoon. Sometimes,you even see a guy who eventually marries his baby mama and they talk of going on honeymoon and I ask 'to do what again?'

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Chubhie: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
I marvel at the hypocrisy.
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Ewuro4: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
eyeview:

To learn new things

See?
nutty16:
I wonder o. Well honey moon maybe good for new style.lolzz just kidding
just kidding oh lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by MrsChima(f): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Honeymoon isn't necessarily important because you should have had special times together before marriage.

Traditionally, honeymoon was established so that wives and husbands consummate. It was originally a 7 day rite in many places but now honeymoon have its own reasons that vary person to person.
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Kimoni: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Nowadays, honeymoon is just legalizing existing illegalities...

grin grin are you a lawyer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
FUN.
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin are you a lawyer?
Are you a learner? smiley cool
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Kimoni: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Are you a learner?
smiley cool

Yes I am
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by jamalchance(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
me sef dey wonder ..... pple just looking 4 ways to spend money unnecessary ....... everytin one does during the honeymoon is the exact same tin dey did during the toasting/courting period
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by cococandy(f): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Another excuse to get away and have some us time. Without the interference of family work etc.

Besides people still do second, third and so forth honeymoons.
Just call it a romantic getaway for the couple smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Pixxie(f): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:
It's a holiday.

Special "me time" for the couple, away from family, friends, work, and heck - real life.

The honeymoon is meant to be heaven on earth. Paradise until real life kicks in.
Seconded.
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Pixxie:

Seconded.
thirded
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Kimoni:

Yes I am
cheesy
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Exponental(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2015
holiday after marriage plans and celebration. you don't have to do new things but just a time to make you relax and feel relaxed that 'married at last'.
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Exponental post=40278175]holiday after marriage plans and celebration. you don't have to do new things but just a time to make you relax and feel relaxed that 'married at last'.[/quote ] sensible explanation...
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by MsBliss(f): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
I have been asking that question myself.
Re: What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? by DonTim1: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Overated in these our days.

Too much honey in courtship, just look for moon in the marriage to complete it. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? / 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over! / My Husband Say He Can Not Have Kids Until After 31 Or He May Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.