Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE (45283 Views)

12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Semi-detached Duplex At Royal Garden Estate, Lekki By MOORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Reinforcement details

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Reinforcement details
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
@mooredeaignbuild@gmail.com

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Reinforcement details
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
@mooredesignbuild@gmail.com

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by semitunde: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good job Mr moor.
I like the attention to detail you apply in your works. Nice and neat ( I know its quite cumbersome putting those sheets beneath the reinforcements, but you pull it off nicely).

About the reinforcement though, was that slab designed with the in-beam? And if so, was it detailed to have two top and two down?

I'm a little uncomfortable with the current setup as shown in the pix above. I'm not too sure it will pass the serviceability limit state even if it passes the ultimate one. It can become a little more complicated if in future building owner decides to repartition...

If it was some other guys with lower quality of work, I'd just waka pass.

I can delete this pos later at your request.

1 Like

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
semitunde:
Good job Mr moor.
I like the attention to detail you apply in your works. Nice and neat ( I know its quite cumbersome putting those sheets beneath the reinforcements, but you pull it off nicely).

About the reinforcement though, was that slab designed with the in-beam? And if so, was it detailed to have two top and two down?

I'm a little uncomfortable with the current setup as shown in the pix above. I'm not too sure it will pass the serviceability limit state even if it passes the ultimate one. It can become a little more complicated if in future building owner decides to repartition...

If it was some other guys with lower quality of work, I'd just waka pass.

I can delete this pos later at your request.
We do appreciate your interest in our work. Yes we do follow structural details strictly. D secret beam necessary due to the span and we consider it odd introducing dropped beam because we have living room underneath.
Thanks
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by semitunde: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
segcymoor:

We do appreciate your interest in our work. Yes we do follow structural details strictly. D secret beam necessary due to the span and we consider it odd introducing dropped beam because we have living room underneath.
Thanks

OK. If the in-beam ( or secret beam) is to divided a span between two drop beams then it fine. My worry initially was that the in-beam was used to replace the drop beam location which is quite risky. And if in any case one has to delete a drop beam, you wouldn't want to use a y16 two top, two down.

The pictures seemed to show the in-beams in the location of the drop beams but I'm glad you cleared that up and that its not the case.

Cheers
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
semitunde:

OK. If the in-beam ( or secret beam) is to divided a span between two drop beams then it fine. My worry initially was that the in-beam was used to replace the drop beam location which is quite risky. And if in any case one has to delete a drop beam, you wouldn't want to use a y16 two top, two down.

The pictures seemed to show the in-beams in the location of the drop beams but I'm glad you cleared that up and that its not the case.

Cheers

Have a closer look bro

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by semitunde: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
segcymoor:

Have a closer look bro

Great! I feel better.

Must have been the point of view of the initial shots.

I've had instances where I had to delete drip beams, but the had to determine the reinforcements for the in beam, both using theoretical and experiencial knowledge. E dey chop iron!

Anyways, make I no derail your nice thread.

Good job!
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2016
semitunde:

Great! I feel better.

Must have been the point of view of the initial shots.

I've had instances where I had to delete drip beams, but the had to determine the reinforcements for the in beam, both using theoretical and experiencial knowledge. E dey chop iron!

Anyways, make I no derail your nice thread.

Good job!
ok Bro
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Casting process

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Materials

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Done deal!

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by EndiaSami: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Baba, well done o! smiley

I just dey pass, I say make I greet..lol
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Curing process

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Block work to pent house in progress

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by twinskenny(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2016
Salute sir...weldone
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
twinskenny:
Salute sir...weldone
Ehe. How ur end
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by twinskenny(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
segcymoor:

Ehe. How ur end
my end right sir...we bless God
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Non leaking septic tank guarantee angry grin

Trust me!

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Block work to penthouse in progress

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2016
segcymoor:
Block work to penthouse in progress

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by danoski74: 1:49pm On May 03, 2016
Hello segcymoore. I have been following your updates and contributions on property development threads. I have a project (duplex) that I would like your advice on. How do I get in touch with you. Thank you.
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2016
danoski74:
Hello segcymoore. I have been following your updates and contributions on property development threads. I have a project (duplex) that I would like your advice on. How do I get in touch with you. Thank you.
mooredesignbuild@gmail.com
08091110234--08023807960
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2016
View

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2016
Mech/elect piping in progress
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2016
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
@mooredesignbuild@gmail.com
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2016
segcymoor:
Mech/elect piping in progress

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2016
1.5m roof beam projection!

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by OilGasNg: 5:31pm On May 21, 2016
Hi Segcymoor,

Just two quick questions:

1. Since your raft beams are already high, is there any significant difference in the raft foundation cost (in terms of reinforcement and slab thickness) between the two sections of the building i.e the flat and the duplex?

2. What would be the approximate cost of a carcass (foundation to roof, including roofing sheets and plastering) for the duplex only part of the building of similar size with the same you are building now (I believe the duplex is the one with the pent house)? What is the area (sqm) it occupies? The location is around Ajah too.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) / Welcome To My House / Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.