Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir (2022 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Maryam Habu Shinga / Ladies .a Must Read ..thought On Husband Scarcity by blessing Ekpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tharealbkk(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
This may not be the best time for me to write on this because of misinterpretations, but I can no longer resist the push. "Husband Scarcity" has become one of the challenges faced by many young girls today. If you go to prayer houses, majority of the intentions are prayer for a life partner. And this calls for concern. Casting our minds back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers, was there really much of a "Husband Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there were more men than women then, or there was an adequate corresponding numbers of both genders. I don't think so. Maybe then, the women had values and were prepared to build a home and not park into a built home. Then, once a young man comes of age and can at least feed himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a wife and the woman really appreciates him and helps him to build a future. What am I really trying to say? We created what we now see as "Husband Scarcity" for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask an average girl to define her dream husband; you get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at least, and be presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls around you and the number of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem. You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man." What a wonderful dream! What if from the beginning, you have everything you want and there is no suffering, and later in the marriage, the table turns around, then comes suffering? Will you run away? No one prays for suffering, but it is good to start small and end big, than start big and end small. The problem is that the description majority of girls give of their ideal man is virtually the same. When 50 girls want the same kind of man and the man that fits what they want is just 1 man, and the man can only pick one. Then, what becomes of 49 others? They simply start lamenting of "Husband Scarcity". Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to the face of our economy to find a man who is of marriage age who possesses all those things these ladies want, legally (except those involved in Internet fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands. If you look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of good value and virtue, who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects, are married and not complaining of husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a husband now, is to change your view of who a husband is. A husband is that man God made and then saw that it may be hard for him to really actualize his purpose for making him, without a help mate and then made the woman and gave to him, and he felt complete and fulfilled. MARRIAGE IS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. It is a mission of building the family of God here on earth. For those who see marriage as a way out of poverty, it is a way into bondage. Women are HOME BUILDERS, not HOME WARMERS... DON'T CONFUSE A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY. Where he is today, may only be a route to where God has destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is that YOU MAY BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS DESTINATION. Join in alleviating "husband scarcity". PICK UP THE RIGHT VALUES. I am not saying that you should pick anyone that comes your way and talks of marriage, not all men are husband materials. What I am saying is that you should stop setting your standard on material acquisitions or physical appearances. Look beyond the physical. WHAT MAKES A MAN WHO HE IS, IS NOT WHAT HE OWNS OR HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF. And that which he is made of is, most times, not seen with the physical eyes, only its effects can be seen. Marriage is a permanent thing. Whatever is seen is temporal and that which is not seen is permanent. Relax and go to God in prayer. God did not just make Eve for making sake; He made her for Adam's need to be truncated.
CC lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by INTROVERT(f): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2015

Really revealing write up..... however, ladies should not lower their standards of the kinda man they want because of 'scarcity' because a man dosent define you. A hard-working, industrious lady would not find it too difficult to find a man but when you lazy and you want to marry a made man, then sorry is your middle name.

omotayor123 kiss kiss

Lalasticlala please kiss
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tripplephi: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
tharealbkk:
This may not be the best time for me to write on this because of misinterpretations, but I can no longer resist the push. "Husband Scarcity" has become one of the challenges faced by many young girls today. If you go to prayer houses, majority of the intentions are prayer for a life partner. And this calls for concern. Casting our minds back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers, was there really much of a "Husband Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there were more men than women then, or there was an adequate corresponding numbers of both genders. I don't think so. Maybe then, the women had values and were prepared to build a home and not park into a built home. Then, once a young man comes of age and can at least feed himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a wife and the woman really appreciates him and helps him to build a future. What am I really trying to say? We created what we now see as "Husband Scarcity" for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask an average girl to define her dream husband; you get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at least, and be presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls around you and the number of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem. You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man." What a wonderful dream! What if from the beginning, you have everything you want and there is no suffering, and later in the marriage, the table turns around, then comes suffering? Will you run away? No one prays for suffering, but it is good to start small and end big, than start big and end small. The problem is that the description majority of girls give of their ideal man is virtually the same. When 50 girls want the same kind of man and the man that fits what they want is just 1 man, and the man can only pick one. Then, what becomes of 49 others? They simply start lamenting of "Husband Scarcity". Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to the face of our economy to find a man who is of marriage age who possesses all those things these ladies want, legally (except those involved in Internet fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands. If you look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of good value and virtue, who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects, are married and not complaining of husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a husband now, is to change your view of who a husband is. A husband is that man God made and then saw that it may be hard for him to really actualize his purpose for making him, without a help mate and then made the woman and gave to him, and he felt complete and fulfilled. MARRIAGE IS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. It is a mission of building the family of God here on earth. For those who see marriage as a way out of poverty, it is a way into bondage. Women are HOME BUILDERS, not HOME WARMERS... DON'T CONFUSE A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY. Where he is today, may only be a route to where God has destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is that YOU MAY BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS DESTINATION. Join in alleviating "husband scarcity". PICK UP THE RIGHT VALUES. I am not saying that you should pick anyone that comes your way and talks of marriage, not all men are husband materials. What I am saying is that you should stop setting your standard on material acquisitions or physical appearances. Look beyond the physical. WHAT MAKES A MAN WHO HE IS, IS NOT WHAT HE OWNS OR HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF. And that which he is made of is, most times, not seen with the physical eyes, only its effects can be seen. Marriage is a permanent thing. Whatever is seen is temporal and that which is not seen is permanent. Relax and go to God in prayer. God did not just make Eve for making sake; He made her for Adam's need to be truncated.
CC lalasticlala

BRO SEE YOU ARE SO CORRECT EVEN IFA AND SANGO KNOWS..... I AM INSPIRED BY THIS, REAL MEN TRAIN ANY LADY THAT COMES AROUND THEM FOR SUCCESS, FAKE MEN LEAD LADIES TO THEIR BED...... A TRUE WIFE LOOKS FOR CONTENT IN HER MAN NOT CONTEXT.....

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by IamLEGEND1: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2015

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tharealbkk(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
tripplephi:

BRO SEE YOU ARE SO CORRECT EVEN IFA AND SANGO KNOWS..... I AM INSPIRED BY THIS, REAL MEN TRAIN ANY LADY THAT COMES AROUND THEM FOR SUCCESS, FAKE MEN LEAD LADIES TO THEIR BED...... A TRUE WIFE LOOKS FOR CONTENT IN HER MAN NOT CONTEXT.....
Abi O.
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by VaselineSquad: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
vaseline is abelevle
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by alterswerve(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Husband scarcity?

But people are getting married every Saturday na

But we men sef should try to measure up na.
Won't you like to give your kids the best things in life?

Make sure you don't forget these words of the OP

A husband is that man God made and then saw
that it may be hard for him to really actualize his
purpose for making him, without a help mate and
then made the woman and gave to him, and he
felt complete and fulfilled.
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by amtaken(f): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
This scarcity of husbands doesn't affect Anambra girls.

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by WebSurfer(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Endtimes scarcity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by PHAYOL81: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Great write - up op.. .. hope the ladies learn quick. undecided
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Elslim: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time

Meanwhile if u need sumone to grow ur future wiv I'm available though I still de on Garri levels buh d future is bright! Hala.....!
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
WebSurfer:
Endtimes scarcity grin grin grin
grin
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Typing..
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Omotayor123(f): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

Really revealing write up..... however, ladies should not lower their standards of the kinda man they want because of 'scarcity' because a man dosent define you. A hard-working, industrious lady would not find it too difficult to find a man but when you lazy and you want to marry a made man, then sorry is your middle name.

omotayor123 kiss kiss

Lalasticlala please kiss
You are on point.. Ore Mii! Well said. wink
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
No matter how scares husbands are, yours will definitely find you. Ladies keep calm and drink malt grin
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Genea(f): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nice write up btw
Now lemme write this piece,where i work as an IT student,i met a lady who resumed work on wednesday, since am a lively person in no time we got chatting and den told me her problem, she married her husband when he had nothing to his name,they have been married 4 10yrs now with 3 kids. They went from bad to good ,the husband got a new job and everything became rosy 4 him with dah he started misbehaving,knowing fully well she dropped out of sch cos her parents died in a car accident without anyone to help her,she dropped out of d uni.well after 9yrs of fending for the family with d little she gets from her job ,the husband who finally gets a good job now wants to bring in a new wife,he has seized her phone and she cant make contacts with her customer,he drops 1k for her and her 3 children each day 4 dem to take care of themselves,he has stopped paying d children fees,so dey r out of sch....what am i saying in essence ,some guys are just not worth being there for dem from the beginning.i want a ready made man ,cos i plan to b a ready made woman,and am not gonna drop d standard....
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tharealbkk(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Genea:
Nice write up btw
Now lemme write this piece,where i work as an IT student,i met a lady who resumed work on wednesday, since am a lively person in no time we got chatting and den told me her problem, she married her husband when he had nothing to his name,they have been married 4 10yrs now with 3 kids. They went from bad to good ,the husband got a new job and everything became rosy 4 him with dah he started misbehaving,knowing fully well she dropped out of sch cos her parents died in a car accident without anyone to help her,she dropped out of d uni.well after 9yrs of fending for the family with d little she gets from her job ,the husband who finally gets a good job now wants to bring in a new wife,he has seized her phone and she cant make contacts with her customer,he drops 1k for her and her 3 children each day 4 dem to take care of themselves,he has stopped paying d children fees,so dey r out of sch....what am i saying in essence ,some guys are just not worth being there for dem from the beginning.i want a ready made man ,cos i plan to b a ready made woman,and am not gonna drop d standard....
Lolzz and not all men are the same.. that's her case, thou i have seen many such of this case... Marry some1 U understands and understands U
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Genea(f): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
tharealbkk:
Lolzz and not all men are the same.. that's her case, thou i have seen many such of this case... Marry some1 U understands and understands U
well she did marry someone like dah,as d saying goes u know d tru character of someone wen they av money,he now has money and nw sees her below his class
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tharealbkk(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Genea:
well she did marry someone like dah,as d saying goes u know d tru character of someone wen they av money,he now has money and nw sees her below his class
Eyya Sorry for her.. lets her just be patience, time shall tells
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Genea(f): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
tharealbkk:
Eyya Sorry for her.. lets her just be patience, time shall tells
well i just hope he doesnt do it to d new wife
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tharealbkk(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
No matter how scares husbands are, yours will definitely find you.
Ladies keep calm and drink malt grin
hehehe and u will the be the FIFTH wife
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tharealbkk(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Genea:
well i just hope he doesnt do it to d new wife
It's Vice Versa. definitely the new wife will be the 1 to trouble him
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Genea(f): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
tharealbkk:
It's Vice Versa. definitely the new wife will be the 1 to trouble him
i do hope so
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tharealbkk(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
amtaken:
In the past men used to marry many wives, unlike now..

Am not saying I support that though....

This scarcity of husbands doesn't affect Anambra girls.

Funny U. shey Anambra girls no plenty for market?
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by amtaken(f): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anambra girls are hot marriage materials.

tharealbkk:

Funny U. shey Anambra girls no plenty for market?

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tommychow(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Genea:
Nice write up btw

How do you wanna get a ready made man? Do you just "want" these men and then wait till one comes and chyks you? Do you go chyking these made men confidently? Do you ask you friends to matchmake you with one? I'm asking because a guy wants a hot babe, he goes in for the kill, he goes after what he wants. How do you get this made man?
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by karkinase(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
These are signs of End time..
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by pansophist(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2015
As usual, its always the women's fault. undecided
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by vooyour(f): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Marriage is a very big deal in Nigeria hey... I couldn't care less about finding a husband. Career first to feed the family I already have. That's my opinion
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by praxs(m): 4:49am On Nov 22, 2015
Your facts has in reality become the opposite. “WIFE SCARCITY” .... Not every woman makes a good wife.! Sorry to say but we all know how materialistic ladies of dis generation are. D will stick with u when the going is good, u got money n fame. What happens when u lose everyting? How many will want to stick by u? So even if men with vision wants to settle down, where are the ladies that are willing to start from scratch with u? I agreed with ur write up, but wana state categorically here dat it is now actually “WIFE SCARCITY
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by Genea(f): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2015
tommychow:

How do you wanna get a ready made man? Do you just "want" these men and then wait till one comes and chyks you? Do you go chyking these made men confidently? Do you ask you friends to matchmake you with one? I'm asking because a guy wants a hot babe, he goes in for the kill, he goes after what he wants. How do you get this made man?
dats y we have flirting,i dnt neccessarily have to tell u,i gv u d green light,frnds also help match make
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir by tommychow(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2015
Genea:
dats y we have flirting,i dnt neccessarily have to tell u,i gv u d green light,frnds also help match make

Seen. Good luck on your hunt.

(1) (Reply)

3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 / A Woman Nakeds And Beats Up A Lady Who Sleeps Around With Her Husband - Photos / Photo: She Ain't Joking At All (HILARIOUS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.