Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (30120 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Anambra Election Boycott, Insists Election Must Hold / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by AJaylee(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tell them o, before e clear for their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by mulattoclaro(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Igbos are lost puppies waiting to be used for dog meat peppe rsoup by the Nigerian army if care isn't taken. Bunch of flàtheads.

8 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by MichealEmeritus: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Precisely!

None of these so called leaders have felt it necessary to demand the release of Nnamdi Kanu on the bail he's been granted! They ignore the illegality and malfeasance the 'owners of Nigeria' are brazenly committing to talk rubbish about a group of people who are only asking for justice!

They're wallowing in self-hate!

What an elderly man sees sitting down, a youth cannot see while standing

There is no future in Biafra

Igwe Daalu!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
South-eastern PDP bigwigs are currently holding a meeting, strategizing on how to make PDP win the next general elections which has been zoned to the north. Some southeastern jobless youths are busy fighting over one dead Biafra. The same jobless Igbos fought tirelessly for GEJ's second term to come to reality- but they were shamed! After this, they started fighting for Jimi Agbaje of Lagos(a southwestern state). They were shamed again. All these while, they didn't remember Biafra. Then when GEJ failed, and Jimi Agbaje failed and the PDP zone their next presidential candidate to the north, the Igbos youths knew they had failed in all ramifications, hence they began to agitate for Biafra, when their elite are busy enjoying at the national assembly and in PDP hoping for a next win in a united Nigeria!
Will Biafra solve their problem? Wait, what exactly is their problem?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by backtosender: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
igboboy3:
[size=13pt] This is always the problem of the Igbo race. Many of our leaders are sell-outs, each only after his own pocket. You will never see the the Ooni of Ife, Olubadan of Ibadan or Alaafin of Oyo condemn the activities of the Oodua Peoples Congress as long as the activities remain peaceful.
The Sultan of Sokoto has never reprimanded the Arewa Forum, even in their occasional maniacal ranting.
A member of the Boko Haram was seen in the house of Sen. Ali Ndume. What happened to the case? Nothing
Today, Rochas Okorocha is grovelling for the favour of Northerners at the expense of his own people.

IPOB doesn't want war. Only weapon manufacturers ever want war.. All we want is a fair chance at self-expression and progress

I weep for my brothers cry cry
[/size]
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Ihemba: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
sochima1989:
i tot you want war.......so why asking for evidence of violence........when u deter other road users and market people from their daily business its spelt violence

Please if you don't have the answer to such a question about a bold claim then don't reply with redundancy.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Idrismusty97(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
igboboy3:
[size=13pt] This is always the problem of the Igbo race. Many of our leaders are sell-outs, each only after his own pocket. You will never see the the Ooni of Ife, Olubadan of Ibadan or Alaafin of Oyo condemn the activities of the Oodua Peoples Congress as long as the activities remain peaceful.
The Sultan of Sokoto has never reprimanded the Arewa Forum, even in their occasional maniacal ranting.
A member of the Boko Haram was seen in the house of Sen. Ali Ndume. What happened to the case? Nothing
Today, Rochas Okorocha is grovelling for the favour of Northerners at the expense of his own people.

IPOB doesn't want war. Only weapon manufacturers ever want war.. All we want is a fair chance at self-expression and progress

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by grandlexuz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Mehn this is FATALITY! Waiting for the illiterate Igbo's to come insult their king and wash their dirty linen in public cheesy. Oh dammit! Why is Nnamdi Kanu still rotting away in DSS dungeon...If he were freed he would have said the Obi is fathered by an Hausa Fulani in Jos cheesy.

I can't help but laugh at the graphics of your mortal combat game.. Is that play station half?...Lol

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

That is a lie.

No one can tell the Obi of Onitcha to shut up in his presence

All hell will let loose

cc: Chino

I used Shut Up...as a euphemism to opely disagree. Hope it helps.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by mandax: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
sochima1989:
you see your problem is as serious as that of a mental hobo.....you care only about your tribe and dont give a dem about the kids, youths and parents the nation is losing to the violence........nzuzu meh gi

Onye Iberibe?

the Igbos shall become a laughing stock in Nigeria by the time you and the Igwe Achebe University Chancellor my foot succeed in watering down the activities of pro-Biafra people.
A mallam can even come into your home and shit inside your mouth.
Only ignoramus Igbos think that Biafra activists are stupid or war mongers.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by nwonufestus(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
PDPwayoo:

kontinu..... when u see bombs dropping in ur village, nor be ur eye u go take shout one nigeria. there is no odeshi for bomb
death is an inevitable occurance, it come at any time bt if death is d way out so be it

wakeup we r in 21TH century, so think lyk one.......seperation is by dialogue
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by tomakint: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
nigga shut your ass up man
Sings *who let this dog out whoof whoof whoof whoof who of*
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by MichealEmeritus: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
new2020:

I used Shut Up...as a euphemism to opely disagree. Hope it helps.

I know

Still, it is an abomination to openly disagree with the Igwe. You can make your point but never disagree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
if this one tell u how much the paid him as bribe to come & spew this thrash u will weep , the oil money being wasted on daily basis ,if Biafra refuse to work then we the Akwa cross shall come together & find our way out of this toilet since all the igbo elders have been bought by the northerners , imagine this one being the vp the of ahmadu bello university , tell me how he will support Biafra , I think this diplomacy fight is for the youth not for this 1970s analogue buffoons , our fathers have fought for us already, therefore , this generation will not witnesses any war , emancipation is not by war but diplomacy ,nigeria u can bribe the igwe , obi or ohaneze but u can't bribe the over 10million youths across the Biafran territory...............when I look @ my state Akwa Abasi ibom I shade tears ,we feed this country & still the most backward . God forbid ... No refinery, no seaport, no rail way, no better building , no confirmed RICH man that u can compare with atleast obasenjo's last daughter but we own the oil , show me one oil billionaire here in Akwa ibom & I will show u 10 in the north ... To hell with nigeria ...one Biafra #VisitAkwaibom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
mandax:

Onye Iberibe?

the Igbos shall become a laughing stock in Nigeria by the time you and the Igwe Achebe University Chancellor my foot succeed in watering down the activities of pro-Biafra people.

warrior.......i hope you will be ready to fight? not just talk on internet.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by kellsblingsz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Somebody shld help me remind dis deluded oba dat we are taking record of the names of people that are condeming our peaceful protest..he will regret this one day

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Abagworo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
igboboy3:

[/size]

I never knew Rochas Okorocha was the Obi of Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by MichealEmeritus: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
yang:
We are republicans

Believe any saboteur at your own peril

Biafra is here

Modified: The Obi is an Old man, in 20 years whose ideology do you think will rule in Biafra Land

The civil war genocide/ saboteur mentality of Old Biafra men of today who will be 80 years old or the Spirit of IPOB Youth who will be in their mid 30s or 40s

A man in his 40s is no longer a youth

If he doesnt have sense at that age then his future is bleak

NO to Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by theyfeed: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
yang:
We are republicans

Biafra is here

Modified: The Obi is an Old man, in 20 years whose ideology do you think will rule in Biafra Land

The civil war genocide/ saboteur mentality of Old Biafra men of today who will be 80 years old or the Spirit of IPOB Youth who will be in their mid 30s or 40s
what the elders see sitting on a mat, a child dat climbs tree cannot see it.....respect to d respectable yoruba's

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by RickyTan: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
THANK YOU your Royal Highness for the words of wisdom.

That said PMB should strengthen corruption fight because that is Nigeria's BIGGEST problem.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by mandax: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

What an elderly man see sitting down, a youth cannot see while standing

There is no future in Biafra

Igwe Daalu!

Most of you Igbos have been expelled from north. Many of you ran to Lagos and rest of south west.
Yoruba shall soon start to deport some of you from Lagos.

You shall have a worst future in one Nigeria. Ignorance for many of you is a bliss.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by M4gunners: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
After his inauguration as chancellor of ABU Zaria you said. Next topic please Biafra is our only hope all these old nen has nothing to offer. They are only interested in there portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by mandax: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
M4gunners:
After his inauguration as chancellor of ABU Zaria you said. Next topic please Biafra is our only hope all these old nen has nothing to offer. They are only interested in there portfolio.

Instead of these outdated old men to keep quiet and receive their bribes from Arewa, they sing anti-Biafra songs to please their Arewa hosts and pay masters

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by OK500: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=Kyase post=40269183]Speaking in an interview shortly after his inauguration as the Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, IgweAchebe told the.......WHAT do you espect from this man? was he inaugurated as chancellor to any of the schools in the land of BIAFRA(THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN). he still want the job and will do anything to keep that job. WHAT DISTURBS ME IS THAT HE IS CALLED THE OBI OF ONITSHA, the great BIAFRAN hub!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by ibisko04: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
yang:
We are republicans

Biafra is here

Yee stubborn children listen to the voice of elder.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by homirefacuny(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
AdaNri1:
Nonsense. The only thing I condemn is the violence and protest that has been attributed to IPOB. A group of people can decide if they want to be together in a country or not. If Britain agreed for Scotland to have a referendum on independence why should it be denied people in the south east if that's what they want. Give them referendum and if they vote to go it's goodbye Nigeria. I grew up in the North and I saw the hatred Hausas have for Igbos coming on nairaland showed how much hatred some yourubas have for Igbos. If this much hatred exists then it's folly to want to share a country.
I can understand a Ghanian's hatred for a Nigerian, at least they don't share a country but hating on a fellow Nigerian because of tribe is confounding.
May your wisdom never run dry... But you didn't include how the Igbos hate the other tribes passionately. And how arrogant and prideful they are.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by FisifunKododada: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
cool Who fvcking cares?! EVERYONE knows that the Obi of onicha is a Yoruba man from Osun State - who has fooled the Igbos all these many years. Stay tuned and we will expose him in due time.

IPOB YOUTH.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by moshino(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
like his northern collegues; he supports them secretly and opposes them publicly..

Where is your evidence for your assertions?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by M4gunners: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
He can be Obi of Heaven as far as he is not doing it in favour of our people, his words are not recognise. Did he know if i have eaten today? Can he claim his Children has not eating anything today?

I only him wish him well in his new job, now he should keep off of Biafrans agitation,if he still want respect as an Igwe in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by lastmessenger: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Biafra is not just a country, it is a spirit. no matter what you say or do, a spirit can never die . the Obi a Nigerian Civil servant is entitled to his opinion.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Image123(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
philips70:
The wise ones who saw the war and faced the consequences are speaking peace while these kids who know next to nothing are on the streets spoiling for war. Only because a fraudster who should rot in jail is deceiving them.

Unfortunately, the agitation is coming from the jobless, and the previous 'beneficiaries' of scam organizations like TAN, SureP etc who believe that they have no hope or future. This is the time bomb Buhari saw during the campaigns, the teeming jobless youths. i hope God gives the wisdom to handle these.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by sochima1989(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
mandax:

Onye Iberibe?

where are your points of reasoning? We're are you based, who's your boss at work, why do u prefer the Igbo tribe to Nigeria... nzuzu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Explosions Reported In Kano! / EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.