Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (30115 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Anambra Election Boycott, Insists Election Must Hold / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by oka4ugoo: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=AdaNri1 post=40269622]Nonsense. The only thing I condemn is the violence and protest that has been attributed to IPOB. A group of people can decide if they want to be together in a country or not. If Britain agreed for Scotland to have a referendum on independence why should it be denied people in the south east if that's what they want. Give them referendum and if they vote to go it's goodbye Nigeria. I grew up in the North and I saw the hatred Hausas have for Igbos coming on nairaland showed how much hatred some yourubas have for Igbos. If this much hatred exists then it's folly to want to share a country.
I can understand a Ghanian's hatred for a Nigerian, at least they don't share a country but hating on a fellow Nigerian because of tribe is confounding.
Nne bu onye Agukwu-Nri

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by roxell120(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
IGWE MY ASS. WHO DOES HE RULE OR REPRESENT HUH? DONT LET ME POUR SAND ON UR FACE MR IGWE
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by lilysparrow(f): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
AdaNri1:
Nonsense. The only thing I condemn is the violence and protest that has been attributed to IPOB. A group of people can decide if they want to be together in a country or not. If Britain agreed for Scotland to have a referendum on independence why should it be denied people in the south east if that's what they want. Give them referendum and if they vote to go it's goodbye Nigeria. I grew up in the North and I saw the hatred Hausas have for Igbos coming on nairaland showed how much hatred some yourubas have for Igbos. If this much hatred exists then it's folly to want to share a country.
I can understand a Ghanian's hatred for a Nigerian, at least they don't share a country but hating on a fellow Nigerian because of tribe is confounding.

guy, u too much jare!!! kudos!!!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by RisingSun1: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Did anybody notice that he didn't made the speech in Onitsha or anyother place but in Kaduna probably to please his hausa/fulani friends.

"Speaking in an interview shortly after his inauguration as the Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, IgweAchebe told the protesters to shelve the idea of secession from the rest of Nigeria"

THIS OLD FOOL IS A SELLOUT.

PLS NOTE: There is no King (eze/igwe) in Biafraland.We are republicans by nature.God is the only king we recognize.That's why in Biafraland,we name our children (chibueze) which mean (God is king).

Most of the traditional rulers you see today in Biafraland were the making of the Colonial masters.They are the former warrant chiefs to the British,their thrones are not original to the people.

IN BIAFRA ONLY GOD IS KING!

5 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by klax(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
igboboy3:
[size=13pt] This is always the problem of the Igbo race. Many of our leaders are sell-outs, each only after his own pocket. You will never see the the Ooni of Ife, Olubadan of Ibadan or Alaafin of Oyo condemn the activities of the Oodua Peoples Congress as long as the activities remain peaceful.
The Sultan of Sokoto has never reprimanded the Arewa Forum, even in their occasional maniacal ranting.
A member of the Boko Haram was seen in the house of Sen. Ali Ndume. What happened to the case? Nothing
Today, Rochas Okorocha is grovelling for the favour of Northerners at the expense of his own people.

IPOB doesn't want war. Only weapon manufacturers ever want war.. All we want is a fair chance at self-expression and progress

I weep for my brothers cry cry
[/size]

Oh my God Nwanne you are the best I have checked your signature you really impressed me. I love people like you that look at things from both end and speak wisdom not like lots of ewu (Goats) here talking blablabla.

They boloks fools crying g biafra and okoricha etc bent on to die for buhari and hausa and these idiots thinking their crying biafra will reach anywhere big lies. Forget alk your grafts grace chest beating stupidity how can you break up when the real men I mean the men from East are not in support pls tell me.

Is it Kalu that will placed his billion online to fight stupid war or Okoricha or Uba or iwayanwu etc pls tell me or the bloody mislead lack of home training idiot called kanu who left his family in safety in abroad and came down to Nigeria to incite war A bloody frustrated Europe hassler failure, why can't he bring his kids and wife down and put them in the front to protest But now pushing some fools to go and protest after we will say Hausas or Muslim are fools by shekau or Bin Laden asked them to go and commit suicide bombing whereas shekau or Bin Laden and their wives and kids are enjoying merry pls what is the different from hausa or Bin Laden to kanu and all these foolish protesters No different same brain same stupidity. Take it or leave it its senseless. Greed, selfishness, ego madness and hate put the igbo in these mess they find themselves but instead to retraced their steps rather turn agitators.

*A failure always has excuse* that is it. Hausa has no issue with Nigeria existence, Yoruba has no issue with Nigeria existence, Edo people has no problem with Nigeria existence, ighala has no issue with Nigeria but only one tribe my own papa tribe who claimed to come from isreal that share border with them which i can't see on any map have problem with Nigeria existence. Only one tribe, only one, ogenne na only us why life dey pepper us for head

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by serikiYCU(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
AdaNri1:
Nonsense. The only thing I condemn is the violence and protest that has been attributed to IPOB. A group of people can decide if they want to be together in a country or not. If Britain agreed for Scotland to have a referendum on independence why should it be denied people in the south east if that's what they want. Give them referendum and if they vote to go it's goodbye Nigeria. I grew up in the North and I saw the hatred Hausas have for Igbos coming on nairaland showed how much hatred some yourubas have for Igbos. If this much hatred exists then it's folly to want to share a country.

My Broda, I cld agree wit u on hausas to certain extent bearing in mind Dat it's not all d hausas Dat hates d Ibo. However, on yorubas, I disagree wit u. If any Yoruba hates d ibo 2day, it's as a result of wat d ibos brougth on dem selves. U can imagine d level of insult ibos rained on Yoruba jst because de refuse to vote PDP. Moreso, d way de carry on dis Biafra issue also creates more enemy for dem Dan frnds. No Mata wat, we all needs each oda nd we must learn to respect one anoda. As for d demand for Biafra, 2me it's a free world but let it be requested diligently nd peacefully. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Lumiere91: 12:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Insurgency with a new label.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by MightySparrow: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2015
MightySparrow:

AWON AJA ELEYI TI SONU TIPE
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Rossikk(m): 12:38am On Nov 22, 2015
igboboy3:
[size=13pt] This is always the problem of the Igbo race. Many of our leaders are sell-outs, each only after his own pocket. You will never see the the Ooni of Ife, Olubadan of Ibadan or Alaafin of Oyo condemn the activities of the Oodua Peoples Congress as long as the activities remain peaceful.
The Sultan of Sokoto has never reprimanded the Arewa Forum, even in their occasional maniacal ranting.
A member of the Boko Haram was seen in the house of Sen. Ali Ndume. What happened to the case? Nothing
Today, Rochas Okorocha is grovelling for the favour of Northerners at the expense of his own people.

IPOB doesn't want war. Only weapon manufacturers ever want war.. All we want is a fair chance at self-expression and progress

[/size]

,,,and to take the oil with you....

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by paris10: 12:43am On Nov 22, 2015
AdaNri1:

Nonsense. Scotland is a country and not a borough or province. And in relation to Nigeria, Scotland is not a state. Imagine city of Manchester or Coventry wanting to secede from England and become a sovereign state.

IPOB are rebels and should be dealt with mercilessly. Nigeria is too ethnically mixed for a small group of rebels to want to divide us. What happened to millions of Igbos that are married to Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes? Biafra was defeated and will be defeated and destroyed one more time.

No one is treating Igbos wrongly. They have a fair share in the ministerial portfolios. They are doing well all over Nigeria. Why the divide then?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by saopauloman(m): 1:24am On Nov 22, 2015
paris10:

Nonsense. Scotland is a country and not a borough or province. And in relation to Nigeria, Scotland is not a state. Imagine city of Manchester or Coventry wanting to secede from England and become a sovereign state.

IPOB are rebels and should be dealt with mercilessly. Nigeria is too ethnically mixed for a small group of rebels to want to divide us. What happened to millions of Igbos that are married to Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes? Biafra was defeated and will be defeated and destroyed one more time.

No one is treating Igbos wrongly. They have a fair share in the ministerial portfolios. They are doing well all over Nigeria. Why the divide then?

we dont want to be in nigeria.. is it by force ? upon d hate u people still want us.. take d south south if d agree wit nigeria.. we will still survive wit d little we have.. to join us is not by force. btw during biafra war none of dem fought wit us we did it alone..we are peaceful but will give it to NA anyhow dey want it.. if dey want war . cos biafra is wat we believe in .

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Surd2121(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Up Barca!! grin
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 22, 2015
AdaNri1:
Biased view. You seem not to mention how much hatred Igbos have for other Nigerians. You seem not mention anything about Igbos calling Nigeria a Zoo. In short other Nigerians are animals abi? Very insensitive. If you dont like something or dont want to be a part of something, u shud atleast ask to be excused nicely rather than using your mouth to attempt to spoil it. There is too much integration in Nigeria already.
What is called the Zoo is mature and too integrated to be broken. I have Igbo friends everywhere. Many of my good friends are Igbos, Delta etc.
I will not now start hating on them because of one Ipob or one Biafra that has expired with the civil war.
Except the Igbos want to turn their region into syria and lose all their investment in other parts of Nigeria, they should be wise. Like I always say, war has no benefits except for those that use it as an opportunity to steal our resources. He who has wisdom let him understand.

I love Nigeria and every Nigerian (Igbo, Yoruba, Warri, too many to mention) Kapish?

5 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:

Imagine!!! And I used to have a high respect for the f00l way call himself obi. All the individuals I used yo have respect for aka utomi, mbaka and now obi of Onitsha just shows why Igbo should get biafra. Niggeria corrupts the mind and limits our ways of justice.

If this was the past, obi of Onitsha would have been dethroned instantly for speaking against situations dear to his people all because of "political correctness".

Onitsha people your freaking king have been compromised. I'm now thinking Onitsha is not moving in high rate as it supposed to be because of him. Get unaselves a new obi cause this one is now your version of mbaka
It's because most of these people are wiser than you. And they understand your anger at the Nigerian system. But they also see your folly. Every tribe is not happy with the situation. Corruption, underdevelopment and et al. But breaking up Nigerian into bits will not steal solve those problems. If the people change, Nigeria will change. The problem with Nigeria is the leaders. And the leaders are made from the people. After all, the governor of all Igbo states are Igbos yet there is still unemployment. If Igbo have their own country, it will still be the same leaders. Every region should seek accountability from their leaders.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by InvertedHammer: 3:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Kyase:
The paramount ruler and Obi of Onitsha in Anambra State, Igwe Alfred Achebe, has condemned the widespread protests by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who are calling for the separation ofthe entire south-east regionfrom Nigeria.The condemnation came on the heels of agitations and protests for Biafra nation across parts of the country, especially as the protesters clamoured for the release of the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who had been in detention since October.Speaking in an interview shortly after his inauguration as the Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, IgweAchebe told the protesters to shelve the idea of secession from the rest of Nigeria.He said that such agitation would only amount to violating the constitution ofthe country and the principles of democracy.The traditional ruler reminded the pro Biafra agitators of the inherent dangers involved in their action, emphasising that Nigeria remained a united and indivisible country irrespective of the numerous challenges.He urged them to channel all their grievances to their elected representatives in the National Assembly for consideration, rather than embarking on violent protests that could result into breakdown of law and order in the region.- TodayNG

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/obi-of-onitsha-condemns-pro-biafra-agitators.145036/
/
It is difficult to take the pro-Biafrans seriously.

What are they protesting? Dilapidated infrastructure or lack of Federal presence in the SE?

If OBJ's 8 years and GEJ's 10 years could not fix SE roads and the thorny 2nd River Niger bridge, then it is id.iotic to assume
that 6 months of PMB will use a magic wand to perform wonders. Alternating between recumbency and militancy will not solve the problem.
They must embrace and negotiate with the center to achieve the desired results. But it is regrettable to note that the few that have
access to the Presidency are only in it for egoistic and pecuniary reasons.

The truth is: Biafra is not going to happen soon, if at all. All the hoi polloi endangering their lives because of it are just ignorant.

\

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by IlekeHD: 3:42am On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:
Obi of Onitsha can say whatever he wants...e no concern us. He's obi of Onitsha, not obi of Igboland.

He's not my king. Asagba Is my king and even if asagba denounces Biafra, I'll tell him to shut up as well.

Biafra is here to stay. Any sellout, king or no king, can pack his or her bag and waka commot to any land belonging to the zoo. Biafra does not want or need saboteur.

Obi of Onitsha Shut up and go sit down.

Ngga, I support you. Hope you're also protesting offline. I don't wanna hear story.

I swaer for internet scalawag warriors. Na dem vex me the most grin grin

If you're in Lagos, Akure, Rivers or anywhere in the SS, please start packing back to igboland. Biafra must come.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Leez(m): 4:11am On Nov 22, 2015
paris10:

you my friend cant be serious
biafra is way bigger than manchester or dem pub cities u just called.heck its bigger than scotland
biafra will come whether ppl like it or not cuz its meant to be
the land of the rising sun
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Nnannapat(m): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2015
The Obi of Onitsha is 100% right, the time that pro self determination struggle was achieved with instigation of violence or protest has passed. We can use Catalonia example, everybody termed ETA a terrorist organisation because of their violent approach, but the Catalonia pro independence parties was widely accepted in Europe and beyond, they are now pushing for total independent from Spain.

I am in support of self determination( because Nigeria is not well structured) but not total independent. We can push for partial confederation or insist on total restructuring, so that all Nigerians will have a level playing field. Biafra is not the main solution, even if we get Biafra without first destroying those things in us that made Nigeria to be stagnant. We might end up seeing people like T. A Orji, Arthur Eze, Achike Udenwa, Chimaroke Nnamani and their likes hijacking the new country and choose our leaders, don't forget that they have the cash and will pounce as soon as the opportunity comes. The scenario will be worse than we can ever imagine, We may end up having life president like Late Kamuzu Banda or R. Mugabe in the person of T. A Orji or others like him.

Nigeria was formed to be a great country by God, the diversity was meant to be a catalyst for an enviable growth, but all our past leaders are useless and clueless, from 1960 till date, we the youths needs to rise up and bury our tribal sentiments and carve out a way to push our leaders to destroy corruption and entrench rule of law. The law must be followed no matter who is involved. And we will all see the beauty of this country.

Nigeria will be great ( though it has never tasted greatness)
God bless NIGERIA. ( It is not, and can never be a zoo)

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by jascon1(m): 5:22am On Nov 22, 2015
AdaNri1:
you need to be grateful to the northerners for feeding you, and to the Yorubas for giving you a home away from home. No one stops you from leaving, but just as you crave for your rights you defiantly want to deny others theirs. The Niger deltans have clearly turned down any prospects of joining biafra. Then group yourselves together Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia and go. Consolidate n propose a bid and in less than 3 months you will gain your freedom. Rather, y'all planning to make fortunes on someone else's assets.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Deepfreezer(m): 5:43am On Nov 22, 2015
We all can see Dark cloud in this nation. especially the south east that heavy rain will soon fall and when it falls it will flood those old, greedy, selfish and money corrupt saboteurs in our midst. as we the youths marched fearlessly to every corner of the East. we shall March together to Obi s house destroy everything he purposes and seize what ever investment hes got in the entire south East.
foolish man was bribed and made a chancellor in the north and he started miss yarning. OBI ACHEBE you're a goat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by persius555(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2015
thoth:
Very few people on here knows anything about the Onitsha people and their sabotage of igbo aspirations since the time of the civil war, only an ignorant igboman who is not educated in his history would accept an Onitsha as a revolutionary.
From the 70's during the short period of military occupation of the eastern Nigeria till late they have always sabotaged, undermined and spied on igbo movements.
Find any Onitsha indigene and ask him if he is a Biafran ? don't be surprised about his reply. If you really want to be astounded get an Onitsha man and ask him whether he is IGBO ? if you find his reply shocking then you really need a thorough education of post-colonial history of the south-east till date.

You are breeding seed of discord among the igbos. I am very sure that every onitsha man that reads this post will not find your comment pleasing.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:53am On Nov 22, 2015
ichidodo:
Biafra is a socio-political movement that has gone beyond the realm of igbo tradition, myth and legend... why do you suppose most non igbos whose ancestral lands are east of the Niger identify with the cause?? Rubbish,for political expediency and strategic military alliance we prefer the word of Paul Biya or Omar Bongo or any one with close ties on this issue than selfish, money grubbing traditional rulers....
Shit -eating bird must you disrespect or abuse your elders all the time ? To me, this is the great tragedy of the Igbo race . Well i wish you luck in the pursuit of your neverland Biafra !
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Deepfreezer(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2015
12inches1:

any south Easterner that comes out for Nigeria presidency will loose completely mark my words. we shall not vote him. we the youth are not only trying to liberate our land from old greedy fools, we are also going to take mantle of leadership for good.
Even here in the U.S, there is "hatred" or "competition" among the various tribes (latino americans,blacks, those from the south, immigrant americans etc) If America can still manage to survive as one great country despite the diversity which even seems to exceed that in Nigeria in my view, then Nigeria can certainly survive. Igbos should be wise and position themselves for the next election rather than breaking bonds and alliances that could help to win elections. That is what is called politics and democracy. Soon 4 years will come and with all the endless agitation from your region, you will expect Yorubas or Hausas or middle beltans to vote for a presidential candidate from your region.
hes1 post=40275773]
any south Easterner that comes out for Nigeria presidency will loose completely mark my words. we shall not vote him. we the youth are not only trying to liberate our land from old greedy fools, we are also going to take mantle of leadership for good.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:03am On Nov 22, 2015
Deepfreezer:
We all can see Dark cloud in this nation. especially the south east that heavy rain will soon fall and when it falls it will flood those old, greedy, selfish and money corrupt saboteurs in our midst. as we the youths marched fearlessly to every corner of the East. we shall March together to Obi s house destroy everything he purposes and seize what ever investment hes got in the entire south East.
foolish man was bribed and made a chancellor in the north and he started miss yarning. OBI ACHEBE you're a goat!!!
Wow. Does the Igbo have a culture even if no king? This rain of abuse on a traditional ruler is epic & revealing !
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by mensdept: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Is it more that the Obi of Onitsha is trying to gain relevance? What has he done to uplift his city or state or region over the years? Nothing....

He represents the old business as usual style of Igbo post Biafra leadership- that is, leaders who are not even leading anybody, where folks will make random statements without actual consultation or even thought.

Often these guys have done more harm than good, and the new agitation of and for Biafra goes beyond just someone wearing quasi bini attire at Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:07am On Nov 22, 2015
jascon1:
you need to be grateful to the northerners for feeding you, and to the Yorubas for giving you a home away from home. No one stops you from leaving, but just as you crave for your rights you defiantly want to deny others theirs. The Niger deltans have clearly turned down any prospects of joining biafra. Then group yourselves together Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia and go. Consolidate n propose a bid and in less than 3 months you will gain your freedom. Rather, y'all planning to make fortunes on someone else's assets.
*smiling * some analysts are even projecting that there will be 3 or 4 Biafras!

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by marlockj: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2015
rhymaster:
ibos don't have kings or respect their elders anyway. This ibo igwe is a mere civil servant and will be insulted by his fellow ibos soon. Watchout!

Insulting him does not harm him or did anything to him.

Insulting him is complete waste of tym.

Whether you respect igwe or not,it does not mke him anything less.

Jst as ppl cn insult or say anything abt the president so is it to any king.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by ikechu1278: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2015
12inches1:

Even here in the U.S, there is "hatred" or "competition" among the various tribes (latino americans,blacks, those from the south, immigrant americans etc) If America can still manage to survive as one great country despite the diversity which even seems to exceed that in Nigeria in my view, then Nigeria can certainly survive. Igbos should be wise and position themselves for the next election rather than breaking bonds and alliances that could help to win elections. That is what is called politics and democracy. Soon 4 years will come and with all the endless agitation from your region, you will expect Yorubas or Hausas or middle beltans to vote for a presidential candidate from your region.

Get it through Una thick head...we do not want your presidency... only greedy politician like okorohausa do. The rest of us WANT OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE arrangement that oyinbo came and forced us into.

You guys are happy being the yess massa slaves to oyinbo contraption. We see the backwardness of it and want nothing to do with it. Simple.

And stop wasting our time telling us those in agreement with Una are the "wise" igbo. Abeg Una can pack up those "wise" Igbo, adopt them as one of Una own cause we sure as hell do not want those sabo near biafra

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by ArodeTsolaye: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2015
tobtap:
cool ...only he-goats follow nnamdi kanu,who is a well known fraudster

I was there when nnamdi kanu fraudulent stole your hungry father's pension in osogbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture / Carpenter Undergoes Surgery To Remove Tumor Of 20 Years On His Back. Photos / How APC Governors Clashed, Tackled Each Other At Party Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.