Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] (1880 Views)

Story Behind The Hymn, "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross" / T. B Joshua At 55: The Story Behind His Glory Revealed / On Going Holy Ghost Convention. My Kinda Funny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by braine(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
You remember this picture [img]https://www.nairaland.com/2741645/cobra-monitor-lizard-killed-bed#40096092[/img] posted on this thread by a nairalander? So I was going through my Facebook account then I found this story. I was shocked. These bloggers will not kill somebody. grin

Lalasticlala

Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
shocked shocked I remember that thread!

That guy on Faceook cooked thick zobo for people to drink o, No be only Mrs. Ijeoma cheesy

SMARTgurUxxxxxxx Come and Sue Somebborryyy undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by eightsin(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hahahaha... Nigerians sha.
Una no dey fail
Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by braine(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
VickyRotex:
shocked shocked I remember that thread!

That guy on Faceook cooked thick zobo for people to drink o, No be only Mrs. Ijeoma cheesy

SMARTgurUxxxxxxx Come and Sue Somebborryyy undecided undecided

What baffles me most is the number of Amens just under two hours. Its funny how people are easily brainwashed.
Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
braine:

What baffles me most is the number of Amens just under two hours. Its funny how people are easily brainwashed.

Honestly! Just as someone said and I quote:

""Welcome to Nigeria, where typing amen to
pastor's prayers on facebook will save you from your village witches and make you a billionaire...
Welcome to Nigeria, where Jesus Christ sends you a WhatsApp message and threatens to kill you if you do not send it to 20 people. ""

1 Like

Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by seemples(f): 5:49am On Nov 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Honestly! Just as someone said and I quote:

""Welcome to Nigeria, where typing amen to
pastor's prayers on facebook will save you from your village witches and make you a billionaire...
Welcome to Nigeria, where Jesus Christ sends you a WhatsApp message and threatens to kill you if you do not send it to 20 people. ""

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2015
facebook is the only place I've seen dumbest Christians.
Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2015
seemples:

Amen!!!

See wetin I dey talk? undecided
Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by seemples(f): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

See wetin I dey talk? undecided

Amen mean say 'I agree'; so, Amin! and Amen! to ya post grin
Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by braine(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2015
seemples:

grin
Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2015
shocked shocked
grin cheesy grin
Re: A Funny Story Behind Pictures Of Animals Shared By A Nairalander [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
seemples:

lol grin

(1) (Reply)

God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos / Evidences Of A Creator In Nature. / Is Laziness A Demonic Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.