Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun (55930 Views)

Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Hits Back At Buhari - Nigerian Women, Leave KITCHEN Now / Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by sammyj: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
....... grin shocked grin
lookingfly:
see this one..... Person de jolificate n flex all over the world with peace of mind, you de talk about election loss they pain him. Him don be governor, vice President and president for 6yrs. What else does someone wants in this life? Enjoy your self my Gej!!
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by thegrinch(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
49cents:
GEJ, first statesman to say the Truth to that treacherous snake called obasanjo, a man whose first daughter disowned and whose son accussed him of sleeping with his own wife but yet is highly respected by his tribe, says a lot about their general judgement on life

Foolishness is worrying you.....

its is a known fact that NIGERIANS love money and POWER. Every part of the nation has its own rotten politicians and powerful no-do-gooders......

Condemning a whole race because of 1 bad politician that is celebrated by other politicians and bootlickers is a clear sign of Intellectual Fraud.

Borrow some common sense next time before you post such trash.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by thegrinch(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

How about their front man and defacto political leader who is a total fraud, convicted drug trafficker and kleptomaniac who has ripped them a new hole?

Sometimes I wonder where the Yoruba gets the audacity to be a critic of the central govt where their region is led by immoral hedonistic criminals

Thunder go fire your mama yansh.....

"Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments
on this section"

Did you see this notice on the comment box before you posted this demonstration of craziness?

Yoruba did not make Obasanjo president, Nigerians did. In fact More Yoruba's voted against him compared to the number that voted for him.

So, if in your words, Obasanjo is an "immoral hedonistic criminal" then its your Father's fault for voting him in ('cos I'm sure you were too young to vote at that time)

Next time, borrow some sense before you come here to see rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by 49cents(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
nwanwaoge:

On point bro. Just last week, d yorubas in an organisation down south here, did a noctural meeting over night to betray certain persons who felt they were behind them during the election campaign BTW the northern candidate and a candidate from south east.....d man from south east won....but dat singular act of the yorubas goes a long way to paint a picture for me......doh not all yorubas r like that.

Not all are like that but it's either second nature or third nature
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by macof(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

How about their front man and defacto political leader who is a total fraud, convicted drug trafficker and kleptomaniac who has ripped them a new hole?

Sometimes I wonder where the Yoruba gets the audacity to be a critic of the central govt where their region is led by immoral hedonistic criminals

You should talk about Rochas

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by macof(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
49cents:
GEJ, first statesman to say the Truth to that treacherous snake called obasanjo, a man whose first daughter disowned and whose son accussed him of sleeping with his own wife but yet is highly respected by his tribe, says a lot about their general judgement on life

You are foolish. The same Obasanjo igbos and hausas made president without yoruba support?
You talk a load of shiit

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by stankezzy: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ha

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by DeGenius3(m): 12:16am On Nov 23, 2015
sammyj:
What I see here is that GEJ election lost is still paining him since he is no longer relevant in the political line! !! cool

really?

who told you that he's pained as a result
of the lost election?

The Man Is HAPPY!
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by joelekinson: 5:25am On Nov 23, 2015
49cents:

Don't you respect elders in your village?
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by 49cents(m): 5:48am On Nov 23, 2015
joelekinson:

Don't you respect elders in your village?

Only elders who respect themselves and respect tradition and not those who want to bend the law to suit themselves
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by Egonec(m): 6:03am On Nov 23, 2015
looseweight:
Some re just full of hate and malice. Instead of commenting on the topic, you start castigating a tribe as if yours is saint. With you guys still present, your region and state will never move forward because the last time I check, its only in yourubaland you can have an igbo king and seriki. Which region can you try such with?

LIAR...tell me where dat happens in yoruba land. Cos i knw yoruba to be the most tribalistic set of pple i've ever seen. Which Igbo king do u have in yoruba land and where
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by lastpage: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Issokay Oooo!

Jonathan should just remember:
The first time you insulted Obasanjo when you were President, he finished you and made sure you were never re-elected.

Now, for a second time, you are running that you "fish-mouth" at Ebora of Otta in a foreign country?
Is it until Obasanjo deals with you a second time before you will receive sense?

Dont come back running to prostrate to him at his farm like you've done in the past and be crying "Baba Iyabo is unforgiving" Oooo

Those who insult their "Political fathers" ...always end up "Politically Dead".... and you Jonathan, is politically dead and buried

Lastpage!
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by lastpage: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Egonec:

LIAR...tell me where dat happens in yoruba land. Cos i knw yoruba to be the most tribalistic set of pple i've ever seen. Which Igbo king do u have in yoruba land and where

Just relocate back to your "erosion-ridden, cursed BIAFRUAD and be ruled by your "IPAD"! grin grin grin

Yoruba nor send una.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.