Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,293 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record (62283 Views)

Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) / Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mrwiddy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrBLING:
Congratulations. But all these distinctions to go treat animals?? Why not the real medicine.
human doctors can't dare his merits
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Toeyoursea:
I don't want to play along tribal lines wink , but there is this tribe in Nigeria that is always associated with news of this sort (i am from that tribe grin)
only in yoruba schools
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by yak(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
kai n dis one go just end inside classroom
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
he is a Muslim most importantly he prays 5 times daily. Alhamdullilah
Simply because his name is sadiq Find brain give u sef
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Erums(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Segadem:
by who?

no matter How it seems, we have a govt, don't we?
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Toosure70: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Iragbiji producing brains since 1842 Tinubu is another example
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by sunwana1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brilliant ! even carrying pen to snap pictures. These guy is ready at all times
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by pomsky: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
rheether:
Vet med? Why didnt he just do med?

.........mumu, why don't u just read the write-up. angry
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mohammedmagnus: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mee234:

Simply because his name is sadiq Find brain give u sef
lmao, u didn't read the post i guess.. when you read come and tell me who needs a brain more

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Willydilly(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Keep it up
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by WailingWailer00(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
I know this guy in our Junior class till SS2 at Suzan Martins comprehensive high school, the guy is a genius

Olamide, congratulations, you deserve it
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by cassyrooy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
rheether:
I thought by now you'd have gotten some sense only to see you displaying another kind of dumbness.

He stated his reasons for opting in for Vet Med but you open-eyed-blinded foòl couldn't read that. It's a pity you still hover with ever increasing 'DULLACY' you animal.

You should've been his first patient, rêtærd.

Remember your comment on Unibadan aspirant thread, now its our 'FINEST' you've picked on.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by yommen: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Toeyoursea:
I don't want to play along tribal lines wink , but there is this tribe in Nigeria that is always associated with news of this sort (i am from that tribe grin)

Although they hate the tribe and see nothing good in them but I realise its all born out of jealousy.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by yommen: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Toeyoursea:

Although they hate the tribe and see nothing good in them but I realise its all born out of jealousy and their inability to tolerate success stories of others.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Freeman50(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is the kind of story that my ears are itching to hear. congrats dear.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Ripama: 12:18am On Nov 23, 2015
rheether:
sorry!
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by ProudOlodo: 12:34am On Nov 23, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
you can't even spell well. i would have blamed auto correct. Nah this is just to bad. don't worry i will tell them, and you tell your brothers to stop inciting my brothers with your hatred and foul words like they have been doing since the time of my Prophet SAW. kapish

grin
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by tee4naija(m): 1:28am On Nov 23, 2015
rheether:
I doubt if you ever read the post before posting this.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by coobboy(m): 1:42am On Nov 23, 2015
mainman7:
It's Yoruba AGAIN! grin grin grin
Does it matter?
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by holatoj(m): 2:08am On Nov 23, 2015
congrats.....nice one bro.... imagine!!! we know dia type d bookwormsssss ......Lol even for PIC him still carry pen......chai.....lol grin
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by mohammedmagnus: 3:47am On Nov 23, 2015
ProudOlodo:

grin
thank you for pointing out my flaws.... i am officially a proud olodo
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by anumide(f): 5:12am On Nov 23, 2015
rheether:
the reason is in the story, please read it again.
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Abdhool(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2015
rheether:

“Years ago, University of Ibadan practised a mode of admission where your credentials are graded; basically your JAMB and O-level results. Unfortunately, my O-Level was not included, so my weighted average was so low. It was 27.5; too low for the course I wanted. Veterinary medicine was neither my first nor second choice. It was an alternative as ‘change of course’ due to what I call irregularities, which prevented me from being admitted for Basic Medical Science,”
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Bollove: 6:09am On Nov 23, 2015
rheether:
Read the O-post before you comment .... which kinda brain do u have sef
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by goldbergg: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2015
rheether:

Why dont u read d write up well before u comment mister
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by Mbediogu(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Mightyguy:
Congrat bro...kip up the hard work. Sky is ur limit.

I know someone who was almost like him in my days. I am thinking of the possible IQ outcomes of offspring should he marry daughter of the man who is already making waves in same university. Thats German way
but it is unnatural selection benefitting small
group but hurting nature.

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by 123papas(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Animal Husbandry
Re: Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record by NFFLAWS(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2015
rheether:
didn't u read it irregularities later u will say u want to be like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.