Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11801 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 2:02am On May 26, 2009
LOL tongue The topic is a dead horse. It's been flogged mercilessly. Time to roast it on fire and feed it to the gods.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 2:03am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

pLOL grin grin . I seriously hope you are not a psychologist.

If you really really really wanna hear the truth, let the Moderators hide this thread and dig up the other one, then get everyone (about 50 posters) to post that the OP is a greedy cheat who got her comeuppance and that she does not deserve the guy, because she is a lying, trifling, b*&%^ and I BET SHE WILL SPILL ABOUT HOW CONTROLLING AND STIFLING HER DUDE REALLY IS.

Now she no see front hence her "just please help me win him back at all cost" stance cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 2:05am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Is that a humbling deafening silence I detect from the other camp aka Camp Dafidi and co cheesy cheesy cheesy

we don tire. grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 2:10am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Back off, he is mine angry I would not say you are in my camp, and will woze ya face angry angry angry cheesy

WOAH. like a truck hit my face. epele o cheesy

I guess he's a guy. "OMG so truee"
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 2:12am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

If you really really really wanna hear the truth, let the Moderators hide this thread and dig up the other one, then get everyone (about 50 posters) to post that the OP is a greedy cheat who got her comeuppance and that she does not deserve the guy, because she is a lying, trifling, b*&%^ and I BET SHE WILL SPILL ABOUT HOW CONTROLLING AND STIFLING HER DUDE REALLY IS.

Now she no see front hence her "just please help me win him back at all cost" stance cheesy
She could always lie whenever she wants.

oyinda.:

WOAH. like a truck hit my face. epele o cheesy

I guess he's a guy. "OMG so truee"
embarassed
Stop being so emotional will ya. Sheesh omg tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Hotstepper(f): 4:49am On May 26, 2009
u gave him reason not to trust u. You would have told him the person's name and if possible, let him talk to the guy. it
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Eghosa1(m): 5:07am On May 26, 2009
.m
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by jj201016: 10:35am On May 26, 2009
michelin89 or tubeless tyre or wats ur name,i can tell u are still a kid who still give her wide stinky meatless vigina out for fun all around,anyway u will understand dis topic in 10yrs time,u need to grow up bitch,if u like u can go to 10guys house in d morning,who cares,by their fruit we shall know them.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by solsy(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2009
the guy may be insecure, but you messed up. I mean what will you be doing in a guys house early in the morning, even my mama will kick my butt for that. U could have your friends, just try to draw the boundaries.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by mccloud224(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2009
@Poster

This is very sad indeed.You know what they say (You don't know what you have until it goes away)

@Poster supporters (Especially the michelin girl)

Some of you really need to take time and read the posts carefully (and also read through the lines) before commenting.The story is very straight :

(1)She was (and probably still) in a serious relationship with a guy and it's heading towards the altar.It wasn't a casual relationship.

(2)The guy had no "insecurities" about her hanging out with male "friends" prior to that time but he gave her advice concerning this AND THE POSTER also admitted having had a "quick one" at some point (take your time to read her post, you'll see it somewhere).

You know, western civilization has brought about its good tidings and also the bad.Words like "possessive","insecure" and all that crap are now being used to justify cheating.To those of you that talk before thinking (especially the females supporting the poster), HOW MANY OF YOU WILL TOLERATE your husband-to-be being in the company of a "lady friend" in the wee hours of the morning when he should be at work?You can only fit into this category if you dont care a hoot about him or love him at all.People justifying the posters actions are either sluts,whores and cassanovas that jump from one person's bed to another (all in the name of being "civlilized).

We borrowed these terms from the West and today in America, love and marriage is a fairy tale.A marriage has a maximum life span of 5 years.A woman of 30 years can proudly boast of being married/divorced 5 times.Is that a thing to be proud of?Is that what life is about?Is that what happiness is all about?If you ask me, it speaks of gross indiscipline and if we follow the western ways completely, that is where we are headed.

Now back to the terms :

(1)Insecure : To all of you poster supporters, what do you really understand by the term?Do you even have an idea what the word means?
(2)Possessive : I don't know when this became a bad thing but i do know that when a serious relationship/marriage is involved,some level of possessiveness comes to play.For goodness sake, even God stated that "I AM A JEALOUS GOD, WORSHIP NO OTHER gods EXCEPT ME".If God can be possessive of his own people, who are we (but mere mortals).

Back @Poster

Try to change your ways.If he is to be yours, he will come back to you.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by mccloud224(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2009
One more thing,

There is no way a guy and a girl can be "just friends" unless :
(1)The guy is dead broke
(2)The guy is gay
(3)The guy is impotent
(4)The girl is an ugly duckling of the worst category
(5)They are both related in some ways (either as inlaws or distant relatives).

Anybody that thinks otherwise is simply decieving his/herself.Come on, what would a dashing young man and a pretty young lady be talking about in the privacy of a room all to theirselves?Sports?Politics?Everyday activities?You know, its okay to decieve the world but when you start decieving yourself, then you are going insane (that's the truth).I'm not a lady so i can't say much about their minds but as a young man, i know what would be going through his mind every now and then especially if he is single.

People that have this sort of mentality are the ones that live the "free lifestyle" and call it civilization.You need to see how "secure" they are when they finally get into serious relationships.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by itumama: 12:23pm On May 26, 2009
Baby girl you ve acted wrongly,i mean wrongly you should av answer his cal and hangin up like dat cos he will definetly think somethinelse is goin on for the fact dat you neglect his call wen he needs an explanation of were you are en if he dosent care he would not be concern of were you are.Am scared you might loose dis guy cos am very sure he will not keep d whole scene to himself he wil definetly share with a friend and might have given him one or two advices dat might be negative or positive.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oluclem(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2009
[/quote]There is no way a guy and a girl can be "just friends" unless :
(1)The guy is dead broke
(2)The guy is gay
(3)The guy is impotent
(4)The girl is an ugly duckling of the worst category
(5)They are both related in some ways (either as inlaws or distant relatives).

Anybody that thinks otherwise is simply decieving his/herself.Come on, what would a dashing young man and a pretty young lady be talking about in the privacy of a room all to theirselves?Sports?Politics?Everyday activities?You know, its okay to decieve the world but when you start decieving yourself, then you are going insane (that's the truth).I'm not a lady so i can't say much about their minds but as a young man, i know what would be going through his mind every now and then especially if he is single.

People that have this sort of mentality are the ones that live the "free lifestyle" and call it civilization.You need to see how "secure" they are when they finally get into serious relationships.
[quote]

GBAM!!!!
You have said it all
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 26, 2009
mccloud224:

@Poster

This is very sad indeed.You know what they say (You don't know what you have until it goes away)

@Poster supporters (Especially the michelin girl)

Some of you really need to take time and read the posts carefully (and also read through the lines) before commenting.The story is very straight :

(1)She was (and probably still) in a serious relationship with a guy and it's heading towards the altar.It wasn't a casual relationship.

(2)The guy had no "insecurities" about her hanging out with male "friends" prior to that time but he gave her advice concerning this AND THE POSTER also admitted having had a "quick one" at some point (take your time to read her post, you'll see it somewhere).

You know, western civilization has brought about its good tidings and also the bad.Words like "possessive","insecure" and all that crap are now being used to justify cheating.To those of you that talk before thinking (especially the females supporting the poster), HOW MANY OF YOU WILL TOLERATE your husband-to-be being in the company of a "lady friend" in the wee hours of the morning when he should be at work?You can only fit into this category if you dont care a hoot about him or love him at all.People justifying the posters actions are either sluts,whores and cassanovas that jump from one person's bed to another (all in the name of being "civlilized).

We borrowed these terms from the West and today in America, love and marriage is a fairy tale.A marriage has a maximum life span of 5 years.A woman of 30 years can proudly boast of being married/divorced 5 times.Is that a thing to be proud of?Is that what life is about?Is that what happiness is all about?If you ask me, it speaks of gross indiscipline and if we follow the western ways completely, that is where we are headed.

Now back to the terms :

(1)Insecure : To all of you poster supporters, what do you really understand by the term?Do you even have an idea what the word means?
(2)Possessive : I don't know when this became a bad thing but i do know that when a serious relationship/marriage is involved,some level of possessiveness comes to play.For goodness sake, even God stated that "I AM A JEALOUS GOD, WORSHIP NO OTHER gods EXCEPT ME".If God can be possessive of his own people, who are we (but mere mortals).

Back @Poster

Try to change your ways.If he is to be yours, he will come back to you.

Bros, you Rock!! You said it all! Even God is a jealous God, which is why he messed up the israelites when they turned their backs on him.
How much more we humans. Nonsense. 'Insecure' and 'possessive' my foot. See what the poor guy gets for trying to watch out for his girlfriend.
If he didn't care, we would see another post about how men are players and pigs.
Someone even called him a 'control freak', imagine!
The OP's bf deserves better abeg.
Like we said yest. being 'secure' means looking the other way when someone is shagging your babe. We can extend that to being 'possessive' and being a 'control freak'.
These are simply people who want all the perks of a serious relationship, but are not willing to pay the price, and be responsible, and act like they are in a relationship! Seems her 'male friends' take more priority than her bf and her going to the altar.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Builder: 1:06pm On May 26, 2009
@ Poster,

You will be making a gigantic mistake trying to seek help from NL again, I bet your mind is just as messed up as a crack addict.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by maxtop(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2009
@ poster i will like to advise you based on what you posted but there is something missing out from your explanation.

1. What exactly are you doing in your friends house early in the morning.
2. What type of work are you doing.
3. What prompt you from not picking his calls if you are sure "your male friend" is not your lover.
4. Have you at any point saw him with any act of infidelity.
5. Have you during the course of your relationship with him tell him your mind, probably your "does" and "don'ts".

If you can answer these questions truthfully, i will know what to say but be as it may you have already confessed you are with a friend early in the morning and no sensible and matured guy will believe you because you are suppose to be at work.
This is what i want you to do, look for somebody that you know he commands respects among his friends that can easily talk to him and beg on your behalf and also let him know that you have wronged him and such will nor repeat itself again. Let him give you a second chance and put things right.
I wish you best of luck. He can take you back since he loves you. smiley
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by follypimpi(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2009
maxtop:

@ poster i will like to advise you based on what you posted but there is something missing out from your explanation.

1. What exactly are you doing in your friends house early in the morning.
2. What type of work are you doing.
3. What prompt you from not picking his calls if you are sure "your male friend" is not your lover.
4. Have you at any point saw him with any act of infidelity.
5. Have you during the course of your relationship with him tell him your mind, probably your "does" and "don'ts".

If you can answer these questions truthfully, i will know what to say but be as it may you have already confessed you are with a friend early in the morning and no sensible and matured guy will believe you because you are suppose to be at work.
This is what i want you to do, look for somebody that you know he commands respects among his friends that can easily talk to him and beg on your behalf and also let him know that you have wronged him and such will nor repeat itself again. Let him give you a second chance and put things right.
I wish you best of luck. He can take you back since he loves you. smiley

Well she went to get her PUM warmed up.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by topeorekoy(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2009
i just dont think its a good thing for a lady to be in a guy's house so early like that.

and y wld she keep cutting his calls? there r more to it than we knw. maybe the bf was disturbing some stuffs.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kalmebad(f): 4:25pm On May 26, 2009
@ Thread
How silly, petty, and downright rudeness some people can turn a thread into.

@C2H50H
Davidylan
Tope5000 and others i didn't mention their names

I doll my heart out for you all, for keeping this thread alive and standing up for the truth

@MCcloud224

You comment is very impressive, need we say more?

@ Those who has refused to call a spade, a spade, rather tongue twistting
May things like this forever be your portion, and when it becomes so, may u have no mouth to complain (not a curse o) it's give and take.

Wondering how shallow minded people are with reasonings when the statements are glaring.

@Poster

Have u gone hiding?? are u watching the thread, tot you could stand up for ur guy

To NL, am out. See no evil, hear no evil
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by mechi1: 8:30pm On May 26, 2009
similar 2 me nd my x gurl
him acceptin u is gon b diffclt
i think u sld accept d situation as it is,
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 26, 2009
kalmebad:

@ Thread
How silly, petty, and downright rudeness some people can turn a thread into.

@C2H50H
Davidylan
Tope5000 and others i didn't mention their names

I doll my heart out for you all, for keeping this thread alive and standing up for the truth

@MCcloud224

You comment is very impressive, need we say more?

@ Those who has refused to call a spade, a spade, rather tongue twistting
May things like this forever be your portion, and when it becomes so, may u have no mouth to complain (not a curse o) it's give and take.

Wondering how shallow minded people are with reasonings when the statements are glaring.

@Poster

Have u gone hiding?? are u watching the thread, tot you could stand up for ur guy

To NL, am out. See no evil, hear no evil

Oh yes I am sure it's not a curse that's why I am sending it back to you and your family. Since you are wishing us well, we really want to share this prayer of yours with every part of you.

I'll call you bad as you suggest.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by pretystunt: 8:49pm On May 26, 2009
babe am sorry but wuld advise u sit him down nd talk to him as d guys wu ve bin posting, u guys are bunch ot idiota tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2009
michelin89:

I hate insecure guys like your boyfriends. They are to be avoided like plagues.

how old are u, 3?  angry u come up with the most irresponsible replies and actions i have seen on NL, no wonder guys avoid u like a plague  angry
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

how old are u? 3 yrs? angry u come up with the most irresponsible replies and actions i have seen on NL, no wonder guys avoid u like a plague angry

Uhm, are you done?

Next!!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2009
michelin89:

Uhm, are you done?

Next!!!!

ppl like u really begs the question of who and who is qualified to be a moderator, mental stability is a necessity angry angry angry
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

ppl like u really begs the question of who and who is qualified to be a moderator, mental stability is a necessity angry angry angry

Why don't you apply then? You sound so mentally stable.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2009
michelin89:

Why don't you apply then? You sound so mentally stable.

trust me, my fart is more mentally stable than u ever will be tongue tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

trust me, my fart is more mentally stable than u ever will be tongue tongue

Whatever. Get the job and then boast about being better.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by 190: 4:02am On May 27, 2009
@poster
NOW SPELL THIS
B.I.T.C.H
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Ikhuoria: 8:51am On May 27, 2009
First off, if the guy loves you enuf to be jealous,he will listen if you have anything to say;especially if you try been honest.I had an experience like that but today we are together and as happy as we can be.
But if you take advice from people like michelin,you would end up been as unhappy,bitter and bitchy as she sounds.
Eventually tho,the choice is yours!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2009
Ikhuoria:

But if you take advice from people like michelin,you would end up been as unhappy,bitter and bitchy as she sounds.
Eventually tho,the choice is yours!

i wouldn't have said it better wink wink
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bluespice(f): 8:59am On May 27, 2009
this topic is too toxic for any sense to be passed on to the OP

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? / What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? / 9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.