Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Are You Trusting God For Healing? My Prayer For The Sick: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Trusting God For Healing? My Prayer For The Sick: (359 Views)

My Prayer For Trinitarians / Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Trusting God For Healing? My Prayer For The Sick: by PastorLifeCoach: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Praying for the Sick: I lay the hand of faith upon every one out there that is trusting God for healing, I release the healing power of Jesus into your body & I decree healing unto you from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon you now for restoration, deliverance and wholeness & by the power of the Holy Spirit I declare that you are well, strong and healthy in Jesus name. I will like to hear your testimonies - kindly call me Evangelist David: 07035147131
Re: Are You Trusting God For Healing? My Prayer For The Sick: by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Amen. Thanks and God bless
Re: Are You Trusting God For Healing? My Prayer For The Sick: by chinweasaa(f): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Amen for my hubby. thank u very much
Re: Are You Trusting God For Healing? My Prayer For The Sick: by iliyande(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Amen

(1) (Reply)

The D Day / When She Tells You She's Hungry While In Church / Paying Tithe Versus Gambling (sport Betting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.