Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True (8616 Views)

Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / Help Any Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by datprincess(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
What you should never do immediately after seXx 7 is soo true

love is not just about the s*exual intimacy but also about the actions before and after the act. Your behaviour means a lot to your partner and also is the basis of your future acts of intimacy.

People often take their partner for granted and behave in a boorish manner. It surely steals the charm of your relationship and also annoys your partner. Here are some things you must never do after 5ex.

1. Rushing to the bathroom
Getting up and rushing to the bathroom just after making love is a terrible idea. Most people go to the bathroom to check their appearance, brush their teeth or take a shower. It is understandable that you want to be clean but sometimes just lying in the bed with your partner is much more intimate.

2. Dressing Up to leave
You are done and you are moving on, certainly it means s*x was jus...more here..http://www.princessosas.com/2015/09/what-you-should-never-do-immediately.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by tunnyl(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wey d rest?
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Very guilty except of #3.. grin but come on, who wants to feel tat sticky feeling between the legs & a lot of men sweat a lot during sex which I feel so uncomfortable...yaykz! cool
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by IamLEGEND1: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
holla when u post the remaining parts.

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
When you complete the post please let me know
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
So, you don't use condom?

KashyBaby:
Very guilty except of #3.. grin but come on, who wants to feel tat sticky feeling between the legs & a lot of men sweat a lot during sex which I feel so uncomfortable...yaykz! cool

5 Likes

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by damton(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
KashyBaby:
interesting

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
La click la bend

3 Likes

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by donholy28(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
KashyBaby:
Translation:this girl has fvcked lots of men

12 Likes

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol. Mak my eyes fall if i click dat link. Shebi u no fit post am here ba, mak we see who get sense pass. Lubbish

1 Like

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Maxi112: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
why is this post repeated here undecided
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
datprincess:

What you should never do immediately after seXx 7 is soo true

love is not just about the s*exual intimacy but also about the actions before and after the act. Your behaviour means a lot to your partner and also is the basis of your future acts of intimacy.

People often take their partner for granted and behave in a boorish manner. It surely steals the charm of your relationship and also annoys your partner. Here are some things you must never do after 5ex.

1. Rushing to the bathroom
Getting up and rushing to the bathroom just after making love is a terrible idea. Most people go to the bathroom to check their appearance, brush their teeth or take a shower. It is understandable that you want to be clean but sometimes just lying in the bed with your partner is much more intimate.

2. Dressing Up to leave
You are done and you are moving on, certainly it means s*x was jus...more here..http://www.princessosas.com/2015/09/what-you-should-never-do-immediately.html
U go like nacking ooooo. grin
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by thegrinch(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
KashyBaby:

You sound like you've been through a lot of them (men).... or should I say a lot of them have run through you.
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by CHM11: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
KashyBaby:

sticky? check!!..

sweaty hian..have u been having sex in a bakery?..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by datprincess(f): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
holla when u post the remaining parts.
okay sir
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by boyo123(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
CHM11:

sticky? check!!..

sweaty hian..have u been having sex in a bakery?..
hahahhahahah.,meeeeeeeeeeen!!! u Bad!
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Lekan247: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by GoldenJulius(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
3. I dey come.......make i use toothpick commot d water wey hang me for tooth.
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Dotnie00(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
KashyBaby:

So u'v had sex with a lot of men?! *God is watchin u in 3D
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by datprincess(f): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
tunnyl:
Wey d rest?
tongue
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by calculator123(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
La click la bend
seconded dear
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by MilesLamar(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will click dt link after u gimme head.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
calculator123:
seconded dear
grin
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by spencerlouis(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
#facepalm#
undecided
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
Have you seen the mail?
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
KashyBaby:

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by kajoula(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
s*x is an act in which you share your whole privacy with your partner; still there are limits. Scratching or picking your nose or passing gas in not at all funny. One must maintain certain etiquette even in their closest moments together.

4. Checking your Mobile
Almost everyone does it. Checking your Mobile phone just after s*x makes your partner feel neglected. We know your time is valuable and you need to stay connected to the world, but the intimate moment with your partner is also a precious one, respect that.

5. Saying how good you were
You need not toot your own horn. You may feel that you were superhuman in bed today but saying that makes it cringe worthy. It is better to compliment your partner and if she/he feels you were good they will certainly say so.

6. Turning on the TV
Listening to the problems of the free world or catching the latest score just after some great s*x may seem to be a very relaxing and luxurious idea but actually it is not. It shows your insensitivity towards the intimacy you just shared. If you have to watch TV, select something both of you can watch together.

7. Not cuddling
Some people just roll over and go to sleep after making love. It’s better to cuddle and show your love and affection to each other. Look into each others eyes and relax in your partner’s arms. This is a great moment to bond and have a romantic conversation about your love, dreams and life.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2015
For those who have bathroom na. What of those that stays in public yards, batchers?
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by allytinted: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2015
sex ILLEGAL
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by martinlooter(m): 1:19am On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Sorry, but when you say a lot of men sweat a lot during sex... like how many have you experienced, or are you engaged in a business that causes a lot of men to sweat on top of you?
Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by zvgzjjkl: 5:18am On Nov 23, 2015
batchers?

Re: What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True by datprincess(f): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
firstEVA:
La click la bend
la no click la ur headache

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Help!!! / SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.