Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta (3342 Views)

Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by seunmsg(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
themilanway:

But some here are claiming its Wada's strongest hold.Does it or won't it matter?

It won't change anything. Approximately 50,000 votes are up for grab in the supplementary election. The average turnout in yesterday's election was 40%. Let's even assume an unrealistic 80% turnout during the supplementary election, we will be down to 40,000 votes. If all the votes goes to Wada(absolutely impossible), he still cannot meet up with the existing 41,000 margin with which Audu is leading.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by Brightology2(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls change ur moniker
Jesusloveyou:
and i love goat
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by bashydemy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Alimosho is not even larger than Gboko in Benue let alone Akoko Edo in Edo State. Dekina and Alimosho are small compared to Akoko Edo and Gboko. You may say Alimosho has the highest population though!
What's the population of Akoko Edo ?
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by donphilopus: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
What's the population of Akoko Edo ?

Bro., according to the 2006 Census figure, Akoko should not have less than 276K inhabitants. That was then. I believe it would be up to 400K now. We have 56 or so villages and towns in Akoko Edo. BTW, when I say the largest, I do not mean the population but the size. I'm very sure Akoko Edo is the largest in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by OgundeleT(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
permsec:
Sahara Reporters and other wankers already congratulating Beast Audu. The election is absolutely INCONCLUSIVE BABY!!!!

cc lalasticlala
Whether they congratulate him now or not he has won already, this inconclusive palava is just to prevent wada from dieing once
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by UncleJudax(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Guy, stop joking. Dekina LGA can't be compared with Akoko Edo in Edo State and Gboko in Benue State. It's not larger than any of these two.
Land mass abi population?
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by donphilopus: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
UncleJudax:
Land mass abi population?
Land mass na.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by bashydemy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Bro., according to the 2006 Census figure, Akoko should not have less than 276K inhabitants. That was then. I believe it would be up to 400K now. We have 56 or so villages and towns in Akoko Edo. BTW, when I say the largest, I do not mean the population but the size. I'm very sure Akoko Edo is the largest in Nigeria.
Population of Alimosho will be close to 2m. and mind you Alimosho is so big
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by donphilopus: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Population of Alimosho will be close to 2m. and mind you Alimosho is so big

Me understand that. It may be the LGA with the highest population but that doesn't make it the largest. Lagos is even relatively small if not even the smallest State in Nigeria. Alimosho can't be bigger than Akoko Edo when you talk of land mass.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by bashydemy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Me understand that. It may be the LGA with the highest population but that doesn't make it the largest. Lagos is even relatively small if not even the smallest State in Nigeria. Alimosho can't be bigger than Akoko Edo when you talk of land mass.
Do you know Lagos very well? if yes then you will know Alimosho is Big same is ifo and ado odo otta.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by donphilopus: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Do you know Lagos very well? if yes then you will know Alimosho is Big same is ifo and ado odo otta.

Bros, I ain't saying it's not big. If you are in doubt, create a thread on the biggest LGA in Nigeria and see Nairalanders' reactions/stands.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by UncleJudax(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Land mass na.
Lol. But landmass doesn't vote in elections, people do.

Gboko and Akoko Edo maybe bigger in landmass, it doesn't mean there are more people there than in Dekina LGA.

I hope get? Cheers
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by akposking(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by donphilopus: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
UncleJudax:

Lol. But landmass doesn't vote in elections, people do.

Gboko and Akoko Edo maybe bigger in landmass, it doesn't mean there are more people there than in Dekina LGA.

I hope get? Cheers

Thought you were talking of land mass. Anyway, if you still meant land mass, then Akoko Edo and Gboko, I'm sure are bigger than Dekina. If you talk of population, Alimosho is more populated than Dekina.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by UncleJudax(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Thought you were talking of land mass. Anyway, if you still meant land mass, then Akoko Edo and Gboko, I'm sure are bigger than Dekina. If you talk of population, Alimosho is more populated than Dekina.
Population wise, Alimosho, yes, I know. But Gboko and Akoko Edo were the references when I quoted you.

Case closed though.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by bashydemy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, I ain't saying it's not big. If you are in doubt, create a thread on the biggest LGA in Nigeria and see Nairalanders' reactions/stands.
You do that.
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by Jesusloveyou: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brightology2:
Birds of the same feathers
if u are not mad, u wouldn't have called ur father goat, learn to be matured
Re: Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta by Brightology2(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
U're an epithets of a doting daws
Jesusloveyou:
if u are not mad, u wouldn't have called ur father goat, learn to be matured

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Profesor Strips Unclad Afta Being Locked Out Of Office By Her Senior(pix / Siezure Of Ekiti State Federal Allocation: Fayose Press Statement / Season Of Politics Over, Hit The Ground Running, Ugwuanyi Tells New Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.