Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead (17408 Views)

Martha Gowon Audu Is Dead (Photos) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by ahamonyeka(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Meaning some wailers. Wants him dead.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by chyket(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Its confirmed that he is dead.My friend is part of his campaign team .
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by nairaimporter: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:
This was how the PDP told us that Yaradua was hale and hearty, even after various reputable sources had claimed otherwise. I can still remember September 17, 2008 like if it was yesterday. After a heated board room meeting by the ChannelsTV board members on if to report the news or not. We eventually decided to report it, because we felt the people had a right to know. But after reporting it. Men of the SS stormed our office and treated us like terrorists. Eventually, we were vindicated. But in this case, I hope the APC candidate is hale and hearty.

I just had this feeling you were the Maupe from Channels TV
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:
According to the Chairman of Buhari Youth Vanguard, Mr Jasper Azuatalam, the Governorship Candidate of the APC in Kogi State, Mr Abubakar Audu is not dead.

Details later. . .

That's why he is ""Youth leader""

D ibky credible info available is that he died. Wen there's new info, NTA, Silberbird, AIT n etc will let us know
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by timmyblast(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:
This was how the PDP told us that Yaradua was hale and hearty, even after various reputable sources had claimed otherwise. I can still remember September 17, 2008 like if it was yesterday. After a heated board room meeting by the ChannelsTV board members on if to report the news or not. We eventually decided to report it, because we felt the people had a right to know. But after reporting it. Men of the SS stormed our office and treated us like terrorists. Eventually, we were vindicated. But in this case, I hope the APC candidate is hale and hearty.
seriously. Its like I know you
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by timmyblast(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:
According to an fb friend, he said his (Audu's) PA has confirmed to him that Audu is alive.
an what
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by CarterIV: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin you are wicked o
timmyblast:
an what
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by lsffela: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
lets see the miracle
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by youngguru23(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Source and evidence abi u wan start anoda season film here
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by likila: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
okay ooo.
audu is still eating amala and ewedu here with me in hell.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by krysTein(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
donphilopus:
According to the Chairman of Buhari Youth Vanguard, Mr Jasper Azuatalam, the Governorship Candidate of the APC in Kogi State, Mr Abubakar Audu is not dead.

Details later. . .

Wot do y mean kwanu
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Seems like an APC gimmick to me. Pretend he's still alive so that Kogi people can vote him in the rerun, then swear in the deputy. Of course we know Igalas wont vote a Yoruba man, much less a Lagosian & Bola Tinubu's man of straw.

Kogi people about to get duped by the Lagosians grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by juman(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Apc rumour.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by shaqhead: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:
Keep forming what you are not Son...and just hope you get noticed....oh you are maupe the guy that went to work and forgot his bra at home right? I see...Get over urself noob!
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by emmykpes(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
But reliably NOW reports have it that he is still very much ALIVE and kicking , this is all rumor ! This information is coming from his village Ogbonicha, he is now buried.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:

This is getting clearer.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by lakeside23: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
pictures or video evidence will be helpful though
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by erunz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Two young men engage in a fight over food.
Heavy security deployed at Audu's compound ahead of burial. The crowd here is insisting he is alive. ‎
Former governors George Akume, Abdulkadir Kure, Lucky Igbinidion and Rabiu Kwankwaso arrive, to pay homage. Dino Melaye has been with corpse since morning.
‎Dignitaries troop in to pay homage.
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by lakeside23: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
its well with this countary

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by erunz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Abubakar Audu not risen. Corpse set for Burial
Saminu Turaki and other APC leaders have arrived Ogbonicha in a helicopter.
Two young men engage in a fight over food.
Heavy security deployed at Audu's compound ahead of burial. The crowd here is insisting he is alive. ‎
Former governors George Akume, Abdulkadir Kure, Lucky Igbinidion and Rabiu Kwankwaso arrive, to pay homage. Dino Melaye has been with corpse since morning.
‎Dignitaries troop in to pay homage.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by gracile(f): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
these kogi peeps are winshes ah swear :othese kogi peeps are winshes ah swear
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by adamondroc(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dead or not? We will know soon.
www.sharemyfame.com.ng
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by likila: 4:30am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Details later. . .

yaya kasuwa?
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by donphilopus: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2015
likila:

yaya kasuwa?

An tabbatar da mutuwar
Re: Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead by mike404(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
DUNCEPHILOPUS:

An tabbatar da mutuwar
HOW FAR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki In Ebonyi, Meets PDP Delegates And State Executives (Photos) / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / Gowon And Ojukwu-before Things Fell Apart Between Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.