Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones (2751 Views)

Things To Know About Prince Abubakar Audu (oct. 1947 – Nov. 2015) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
While citizens of Kogi and the Nigerian political elite pour out their condolence and eulogies on Prince Audu, I chose to take a different route. However, I would start by condoling the family, friends and all those who held Prince Audu so dear to their hearts, my God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

What I would not do however, is to eulogize him! Doing so would make me a hypocrite - one who hates Nigeria. As I have previously annonced I no longer belong to any political party, and therefore, I am free as air to let my personal views be known.

1. Prince Audu if feared to have died of myocardial infarction (heart attack). According to the family, he had suffered hypertension for a long time, and prior to his death he complained of sever chest pain, that felt like a heavy pressure on his heart. He was also said to have been drenched in sweat and was reported to have died within an hour after making that complaint. I have spoken to my cardiologist friend, and he told me the description fits perfectly into a myocardial infarction.

2. Myocardial infarctions are fairly common in the Western Countries, but in countries like the US. 90% of victims survive it. Why? Because they have an emergency system that responds quickly and they have hospitals all over where an emergency cardiac catheterization can be done within minutes, and stents placed in the coronary. This is not rocket science even the Ghanians do it! In Nigeria, it is blamed on "jazz" because anyone that has it has zero chance of survival, not even the Nigerian president is spared.

3. Governor Audu was the same man that promised the people of Kogi that he was going to return the N11 billion he stole if they elect him into power (A promise that corroborates Nigeria as a near failed Nation). This man was governor for over 4 years, yet he never thought it fit to build a world class hospital or at least equip his state hospital to handle emergency cases like stroke and the heart attack he died from. He did not dim it fit that considering the daily accidents that occur in Lokoja-Abuja road, he needed a standard emergency hospital and ambulance system in his state. He thought every health problem he had will be solved by an air ambulance flight to Germany (A 6 hour journey). Why should anyone eulogize such a person?

4. Bill Clinton had the same thing Audu had, he survived, because his country had what it took to help him. Recall, Gov Abubakar Rimi, who also died in Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, not because he was meant to die, but because there was no doctor available in the ER, there was no Oxygen available for him - he died in the dearth of the system he once presided over. Audu is the other victim. How long shall we continue to live this way?

I eulogize not Prince Audu. We are all going to die one day, but we pray we don't die as a result of our own greed. If he had used the 11 billion he allegedly stole to build a formidable health care system, perhaps he would have still been alive, and many others who have died like him from lack of medical care would not have died.

Today if Dieziani could not afford to go to London, she would have been a dead woman by now. She lives in a country (Nigeria) where the average wait time for radiotherapy is 6 months - enough time for her breast cancer to metastasize and kill her.

We must think beyond ourselves in Nigeria, if we are to exist as a nation.

May his soul rest in peace and may Nigeria and her leaders learn from these things.

-CramJones

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cramjones!
Why re u always taking something?
My "take" on this!
My "take" on that!

I'm hoping u didn't take Audu's life oooo. Lol

7 Likes

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by freshness2020: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Govornor Audu was the same man that promised the people of Kogi that he was going to return the N11 billion he stole if they elect him into power. This man was governor for over 4 years, yet he never thought it fit to build a world class hospital or at least equip his state hospital to handle emergency cases like stroke and the heart attack he died from. He did not dim it fit that considering the daily accidents that occur in Lokoja-Abuja road, he needed a standard emergency hospital and ambulance system in his state. He thought ever health problem he had will be solved by an air ambulance to Germany which takes six hours. Why should anyone eulogize such a person
You can't really have it all. Karma is a biatch .
It always has its own unique way of coming back for ya head. Let the EFFC do the needful i.e if we have capable enforcers with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by HungerBAD: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
First sensible write up from you.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by OkaiCorne(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
True talk.

Meanwhile I am waiting for TB Joshua's crew to claim this was prophesied some months or years back. Smh.

10 Likes

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Pavore9: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Apt. A lesson to be learnt. Millions of helpless Nigerians have died because of the greed of these politicians but karma has a way of taking selfies with them!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Ratebuster(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
it is a message to Nigerians that power actually comes from God and him alone.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by kingdompropty: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Its like when people leave APC they regain their mind. Cramjones more of this.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Ibelong2God: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Greed kills
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by rottennaija(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
VERY TRUE, VERY TRUE. I WISH OUR 'LEADERS' CAN THINK AHEAD
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Mogidi: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Impressive
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Hauneg(f): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Keep it up.
Polite Insult.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by ajepako(f): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Finally, a sane mind talking

Someone finally woke up from Ogogoro and Asaba weed- induced slumber

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Hauneg(f): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Keep it up.
Polite Insult. Always going about the insults politely. Keep it up grin
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by likila: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
What of his 17-year old wife?
Na somebody go inherit the yarinya?

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by 400billionman: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by papaejima1: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cramjones, is that you?
I don't believe it.

So you could be this sensible?

There is hope then for this country
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Tunami(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
and thats how the evil men in this country are going to die one by one.
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by oduastates: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alamesiegha is another one.
Jonathan's mother in law died on one of his "transformed" Road.
Religious "stewpidity" reigns in Nigeria.
They always pray for their abusers to abuse them more.
In fact,they will pay/part with their hard earned money to get abused.
What am I saying?
They do so every Sunday and Friday.
The question is, how many of these politicians pray as for you when your loved ones are massacred by armed robbers, shot by police, die in a substandard hospital etc
My own bias also ended once the diabolical PDP,which was a clear and present danger to the country and my constituency was defeated and castrated.
APC. Now wield those unitary powers which many in the SW so detest.
The onus is on APC to win the support of the clued-in with good performance.
Allowing people like this man to fly the party's flag says a lot about.
They are well on their way to morphing into another PDP regardless of the presence of Buhari and the largest contingent of serious people.
It is not always about winning.
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by ziky2010(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
what a shame!Bad leaders,gullible followers
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Acidosis(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
The description fits into many things aside "myocardial infarction" like:

(1) Angina

(2) Myocardial ischemia
Etc.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Bobbystanley(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
This cramjones always having a take on every issue since 1914.

Oga cramjones please go and sit down.
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by lawrenceunaa: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
cramjones:
While citizens of Kogi and the Nigerian political elite pour out their condolence and eulogies on Prince Audu, I chose to take a different route. However, I would start by condoling the family, friends and all those who held Prince Audu so dear to their hearts, my God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

What I would not do however, is to eulogize him! Doing so would make me a hypocrite - one who hates Nigeria. As I have previously annonced I no longer belong to any political party, and therefore, I am free as air to let my personal views be known.

1. Prince Audu if feared to have died of myocardial infarction (heart attack). According to the family, he had suffered hypertension for a long time, and prior to his death he complained of sever chest pain, that felt like a heavy pressure on his heart. He was also said to have been drenched in sweat and was reported to have died within an hour after making that complaint. I have spoken to my cardiologist friend, and he told me the description fits perfectly into a myocardial infarction.

2. Myocardial infarctions are fairly common in the Western Countries, but in countries like the US. 90% of victims survive it. Why? Because they have an emergency system that responds quickly and they have hospitals all over where an emergency cardiac catheterization can be done within minutes, and stents placed in the coronary. This is not rocket science even the Ghanians do it! In Nigeria, it is blamed on "jazz" because anyone that has it has zero chance of survival, not even the Nigerian president is spared.

3. Governor Audu was the same man that promised the people of Kogi that he was going to return the N11 billion he stole if they elect him into power (A promise that corroborates Nigeria as a near failed Nation). This man was governor for over 4 years, yet he never thought it fit to build a world class hospital or at least equip his state hospital to handle emergency cases like stroke and the heart attack he died from. He did not dim it fit that considering the daily accidents that occur in Lokoja-Abuja road, he needed a standard emergency hospital and ambulance system in his state. He thought every health problem he had will be solved by an air ambulance flight to Germany (A 6 hour journey). Why should anyone eulogize such a person?

4. Bill Clinton had the same thing Audu had, he survived, because his country had what it took to help him. Recall, Gov Abubakar Rimi, who also died in Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, not because he was meant to die, but because there was no doctor available in the ER, there was no Oxygen available for him - he died in the dearth of the system he once presided over. Audu is the other victim. How long shall we continue to live this way?

I eulogize not Prince Audu. We are all going to die one day, but we pray we don't die as a result of our own greed. If he had used the 11 billion he allegedly stole to build a formidable health care system, perhaps he would have still been alive, and many others who have died like him from lack of medical care would not have died.

Today if Dieziani could not afford to go to London, she would have been a dead woman by now. She lives in a country (Nigeria) where the average wait time for radiotherapy is 6 months - enough time for her breast cancer to metastasize and kill her.

We must think beyond ourselves in Nigeria, if we are to exist as a nation.

May his soul rest in peace and may Nigeria and her leaders learn from these things.

-CramJones
u made a lot of sense bro.
Kogites are not wise at all , a man who stole #11billion yet almost won an election abeg he jazz una? What made u think he would bring back the cash? Are you such he wouldn't double his loot? undecided
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
@FFK - This is a very impressive write-up. More cocaine dose to your brain. grin

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Acidosis:
The description fits into many things aside "myocardial infarction" like:

(1) Angina

(2) Myocardial ischemia
Etc.

Yes, but angina won't kill him. Only ischemia will!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Well said!
We all got our lives to live and make a #change, and after that is death.
Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once. WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE,
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by PRYCE(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cramjones ehh!
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Valentinooo: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
u made a lot of sense bro.
Kogites are not wise at all , a man who stole #11billion yet almost won an election abeg he jazz una? What made u think he would bring back the cash? Are you such he wouldn't double his loot? undecided
I think Kogi people have no choice than to vote for him here. That's why the turn up is low. They believe he will be better than Wada by far
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Valentinooo: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kogi people have not been so lucky with their governor choices. Maybe it's a curse I don't know.
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Dreambeat: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Very true Cramjones.For the world to be a better place,we must always put our political,tribal and religious affiliation aside and speak the truth.Audu was never a lover of his people,otherwise how can we explain why a man will enrich himself to the tune of 11 billion naira of state fund at the expense of his people.May his soul rest in peace but most importantly may his God judge his actions and inaction while he was on earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura / Photo: Yoruba Is The Most Spoken African Language / 2019: Senate President, Saraki Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.