Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones (2758 Views)

Things To Know About Prince Abubakar Audu (oct. 1947 – Nov. 2015) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
blood...
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by Dennikki2020(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
It is. quit clear that Audu Abubakar is assassinated by thugs loyal to the. PDP and if buhari does not interfare and checkmate the PDP on extra judicial killings the next face of. assassination deal. is on him (Buhari) .The earlier the APC takes. a drastic. action on this ugly trend in Nigerian politics the better.
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by mrmetoo1: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Did he really say he'll return N11bn, I thought it was just bants. Maybe God really just answered Kogites prayers
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by UncleJudax(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
likila:
What of his 17-year old wife?
Na somebody go inherit the yarinya?
Maybe him PA go inherit her shocked
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by wordcat(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
cramjones:
While citizens of Kogi and the Nigerian political elite pour out their condolence and eulogies on Prince Audu, I chose to take a different route. However, I would start by condoling the family, friends and all those who held Prince Audu so dear to their hearts, my God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

What I would not do however, is to eulogize him! Doing so would make me a hypocrite - one who hates Nigeria. As I have previously annonced I no longer belong to any political party, and therefore, I am free as air to let my personal views be known.

1. Prince Audu if feared to have died of myocardial infarction (heart attack). According to the family, he had suffered hypertension for a long time, and prior to his death he complained of sever chest pain, that felt like a heavy pressure on his heart. He was also said to have been drenched in sweat and was reported to have died within an hour after making that complaint. I have spoken to my cardiologist friend, and he told me the description fits perfectly into a myocardial infarction.

2. Myocardial infarctions are fairly common in the Western Countries, but in countries like the US. 90% of victims survive it. Why? Because they have an emergency system that responds quickly and they have hospitals all over where an emergency cardiac catheterization can be done within minutes, and stents placed in the coronary. This is not rocket science even the Ghanians do it! In Nigeria, it is blamed on "jazz" because anyone that has it has zero chance of survival, not even the Nigerian president is spared.

3. Governor Audu was the same man that promised the people of Kogi that he was going to return the N11 billion he stole if they elect him into power (A promise that corroborates Nigeria as a near failed Nation). This man was governor for over 4 years, yet he never thought it fit to build a world class hospital or at least equip his state hospital to handle emergency cases like stroke and the heart attack he died from. He did not dim it fit that considering the daily accidents that occur in Lokoja-Abuja road, he needed a standard emergency hospital and ambulance system in his state. He thought every health problem he had will be solved by an air ambulance flight to Germany (A 6 hour journey). Why should anyone eulogize such a person?

4. Bill Clinton had the same thing Audu had, he survived, because his country had what it took to help him. Recall, Gov Abubakar Rimi, who also died in Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, not because he was meant to die, but because there was no doctor available in the ER, there was no Oxygen available for him - he died in the dearth of the system he once presided over. Audu is the other victim. How long shall we continue to live this way?

I eulogize not Prince Audu. We are all going to die one day, but we pray we don't die as a result of our own greed. If he had used the 11 billion he allegedly stole to build a formidable health care system, perhaps he would have still been alive, and many others who have died like him from lack of medical care would not have died.

Today if Dieziani could not afford to go to London, she would have been a dead woman by now. She lives in a country (Nigeria) where the average wait time for radiotherapy is 6 months - enough time for her breast cancer to metastasize and kill her.

We must think beyond ourselves in Nigeria, if we are to exist as a nation.

May his soul rest in peace and may Nigeria and her leaders learn from these things.

-CramJones

This is the same thing I told my friends about DSP Alams.
Don't believe that karma works but somethings you see it working!
Re: My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones by superstar1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
What did you do for Nigeria when you had the opportunity?

what has been your tangible contribution to this country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Behind Barcanista's Planned Defection Back To The APC? / Historical Pix Of Female Police Officers / The untold story of Asaba Massacres October 1967(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.