Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Another Corp Member Lost Her Life On Her Way Home - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Another Corp Member Lost Her Life On Her Way Home (1215 Views)

Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic / NOT AGAIN! Another Corp Member Passes On / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Corp Member Lost Her Life On Her Way Home by TATROVERT: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
This has been circulating since morning

" On my way from abuja today I saw a very fatal accident
Luxurious bus on a night journey as was said , saw armed robbers and was den going backwards with reverse. Ran into an on coming trailer and dey both plunged into d river just after abaji b4 lokoja. Worst is it was loaded with corpers returning from camp and going home for deir two weeks leave

Pls if u have any one posted to d north pls contact the person and confirm his or her life status pls
Cos some of d faces can't b recognised

Some heads cut off some deformed beyond recognition
Was really a bloody accident

I wasn't allowed to take photos at d scene by d police officers present
Pls alert ur people

Copy and paste from a reliable brother. This was sent, so repost,"On my way from abuja today I saw a very fatal accident
Luxurious bus on a night journey as was said , saw armed robbers and was den going backwards with reverse. Ran into an on coming trailer and dey both plunged into d river just after abaji b4 lokoja. Worst is it was loaded with corpers returning from camp and going home for deir two weeks leave

Pls if u have any one posted to d north pls contact the person and confirm his or her life status pls
Cos some of d faces can't b recognised

Some heads cut off some deformed beyond recognition
Was really a bloody accident

I wasn't allowed to take photos at d scene by d police officers present
Pls alert ur people

Copy and paste from a reliable brother. This was sent, so repost, pls
Copied

Not until i saw this picture now..

Re: Another Corp Member Lost Her Life On Her Way Home by domopps(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
God if it's our sin please forgive us...... this is getting too much

Kogi State Apc governorship aspirant just died

A nairalander was also crushed by Dangote truck in Asaba

And yet another fresh one

May her soul rest in peace.......Amen

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Another Corp Member Lost Her Life On Her Way Home by Jackeeh(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
domopps:
God if it's our sin please forgive us...... this is getting too much

Kogi State Apc governorship aspirant just died

A nairalander was also crushed by Dangote truck in Asaba

And yet another fresh one

May her soul rest in peace.......Amen

Cheeeers

It's not how long you live but how well you lived! RIP to the dead.
Re: Another Corp Member Lost Her Life On Her Way Home by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
REST IN PEACE FINE SISTER.
Re: Another Corp Member Lost Her Life On Her Way Home by Meeloreh(f): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: Another Corp Member Lost Her Life On Her Way Home by adbaba(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Death everywhere. It is well
Re: Another Corp Member Lost Her Life On Her Way Home by Welcomme: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2015
RIP

Mamadu BoooHari, why? why? why death everytime?

(1) (Reply)

FCT Abuja Pcms Whatsapp Group For Batch A 2017 / Ppa In Any Firm Ogun State / HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.