Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Can I Shop Online - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Shop Online (735 Views)

Shop Online And Get Free Delivery+returns In Abuja - Www.heroplus.com / Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? / Would U Like To Shop Online For You Hardware? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Shop Online by slap1(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2009
can someone help me out? there are a million things i need to buy, especially books, which are not in this beautiful Nigeria but outside. i want to know how i can shop online. please help me.
Re: How Can I Shop Online by slap1(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2009
you didn't post ur contact.
Re: How Can I Shop Online by familierl: 10:15pm On May 25, 2009
we can help u shop and ship all ur goods online contact 08050251386
Re: How Can I Shop Online by Oluti(m): 2:05am On May 28, 2009
Do you help to make online payment too? If you do, how much Naira do I need for a $?
Re: How Can I Shop Online by SENservice(m): 2:48am On May 29, 2009
are you satisfied with that reply or you just wanna do it yourself without sucking.

i can help.
Re: How Can I Shop Online by Oluti(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2009
My brother,
If I can to do it myself will I be asking for help? Definitely not. I have a paypal account but I don't know how to fund it from here. Even if I buy dollars in the black market I cannot jolly well wish them into my account can I? So my man, can you help me make online payment?
Re: How Can I Shop Online by FxGreen: 6:39pm On May 31, 2009
check out:

www.buydirectfromusa.com (also, www.perrysolution.com)

we represent them in kaduna
Re: How Can I Shop Online by jamesbaba: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2009
Fx-Green:

check out:

www.buydirectfromusa.com (also, www.perrysolution.com)

we represent them in kaduna

You're rippers,

guy you try look for "yahoo boys" who specializes in buying stuffs online ok, if you cant get you can chat with me on jameshandel2k6, and i'll link you up with some of them ok.
Re: How Can I Shop Online by SENservice(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
send me an email , there is a place online that you can do it your self, this aint illegal.

my email is = yusuffzaka@yahoo.com

I will keep you posted on a step by step report on that issue.

, others can send emails to so that i can send the report.

But wait, is it due to the fact that you are making the payment in Nigeria or what? i hope we all get the solution cos it has been an age log prob, but there's is a solution.
Re: How Can I Shop Online by jamesbaba: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2009
SENservice:

send me an email , there is a place online that you can do it your self, this aint illegal.

my email is = yusuffzaka@yahoo.com

I will keep you posted on a step by step report on that issue.

, others can send emails to so that i can send the report.

But wait, is it due to the fact that you are making the payment in Nigeria or what? i hope we all get the solution cos it has been an age log prob, but there's is a solution.

another ripper number two, Why you people they take some innocent Nigerians as your "local maga", why you no concentrate on those foreigner you dey dupe?,
well if what you said is real post it/them here,
Nonsense
Re: How Can I Shop Online by FxGreen: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2009
Fx-Green Ltd is a duely registered corporate entity under the companies & allied matters act of 1990 as attached here below & our contact details is as below:

Fx-Green Ltd (RC. 806214)
Suite C11
Albarka Plaza
Halima Road
Sabo
Kaduna

Office Tel: 062-886036;

with a branch office in PH Town.

@Jamesbaba; can we have your corporate profile if you are 4real as you are this fast in judging & condeming others

embarassed

Re: How Can I Shop Online by Oluti(m): 4:07am On Jun 03, 2009
I'll like to give you guys a try if you are not one of the hated 'Yahoo boys' like my other friend said. I need to make some small payment to rapidshare but I need to pay it into my online account (Paypal). I know I can walk into any Intercontinental bank and come out with a mastercard but I don't need up to $100. Any of you guys who need up to that can give that route a try instead of taking a 'mugu'risk like I am about to take. Anyway, how do you fund my paypal account with the desired amount and how much naira will it cost me per $?

(1) (Reply)

Linux3 Installation Manual And Installation Of Oracle On Linux Witout Errors! / Need Help / How Can I Browse With Glo In My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.