Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Three Paths - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Paths (88271 Views)

Silent Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Then Charles flung his wrapper aside and moaned ''I know where this is going, I just know it but I am tired. I told you before you practically jumped on me and began to do your thing. I had no interest prior to that time. I told you…''

''When will you stop giving excuses? See how you are trying to push this thing on my head''

''Don’t preach Ebube! I know you want to preach again but remember I told you I was not in the mood before you pounced on me''

''Hon, please this thing is becoming one too many. I have my concerns and I promise I don’t mean to intrude or…''

''You are intruding…''

''I think we need to take this thing seriously. I think we need to see a doctor…''

''I don’t need to see no doctor and can you stop saying we like we collectively need to see a doctor''

''You think this does not bother me? Can't you see how this is affecting us? I need you to…''

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
?

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kenneth Abe stared at the result and squinted under the bright light ''so what does this mean?'' he asked.

''The doctor said it looks great. The test shows…''

''Same as before''

''We must be positive''

''No one has being more positive and prayerful than me. I am not just positive, prayerful but patient. As a matter of fact, feel free to call me Mr Patience''

''It is well…''

''No it is not! Please stop saying it is well Nat. It's been 7 long years of being married and nothing to show for it''

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
?

Re: Three Paths by write2obi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
*road block ahead*
karma at work.
fantasy you'ar the best
Re: Three Paths by stuff46(m): 6:16am On Dec 11, 2015
grin Nat ooooooooooh.
Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Mother of nations grin
Re: Three Paths by Idiataqueen(f): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Mother of nations? Hope Nigeria is not part of d nations o,because it will have been better for her if she is d mother of london town or newyork city than been a mother of A Nation CALLED NIGERIA.
Re: Three Paths by Idiataqueen(f): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
But madam fantasy u are doing me bad thing o,av u forgotten my favorite character BELINDA?
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Weldone Fantasy....biko please what about Belinda darling, the way Ken is going about the child issh makes me think he is the one that has the problem.

Re: Three Paths by Skimpledawg(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Fantasyisland:
The pair hugged and ever since, Blossom had been weeping as the spirit led.

grin... U wnt kee me fantasy....

# olashas, compliments of d season

Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2015
Skimpledawg:

grin... U wnt kee me fantasy....

# olashas, compliments of d season
Thanks. Compliments wink
Re: Three Paths by Shebarh(f): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
nawa o.. abeg fantasyland wah bout Belinda
Re: Three Paths by Essyprity(f): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm! Following.
Re: Three Paths by Skimpledawg(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Shebarh:
nawa o.. abeg fantasyland wah bout Belinda
Shuuu... Easy nau. We ar gettin there.... I rily hope she is not dead grin wt d way Fantasy is taking time to yarn us her own part so
Re: Three Paths by stuff46(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
tongue

Skimpledawg:

Shuuu... Easy nau. We ar gettin there.... I rily hope she is not dead grin wt d way Fantasy is taking time to yarn us her own part so
Re: Three Paths by Skimpledawg(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
stuff46:
tongue
Faol undecided
Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
[size=18pt]12[/size]

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Some men loved women with something on and she was had that kind of body. She also had a beautiful smile and her laughter was infectious then the icing on the cake, she had a wonderful job. She worked as a programmes director in one of the new generation news station. Blossom mentioned she had just moved from one station to another and her pay was bigger and better!

By all account, she was successful and most men loved women like that. It was not like she was proud or nasty so what was holding her back? Cosmos Ndukwe was of the opinion that she needed to seek the face of God more. He believed it was a spiritual issue that was holding her back.

He once referred to her antidote as spiritual cleansing with emphasis on deliverance from delay. He suggested this to Blossom but she said she didn’t think it was that deep. It didn’t also help that Belinda was not spiritual. She often said she was a free thinker and this irritated him.

There was another reason Cosmos was tired of their relationship. He had always being of the opinion that married women ought to mingle while singles found their level. He explained this to Blossom several times but she never agreed with him. Well things had changed for the better so he couldn’t complain so much. Things were a lot better today.

At the earlier stage of their marriage, it was really annoying. Belinda was bold enough to enter kitchen, garage, bedroom and even the delivery room during the birth of their first daughter! Blossom said she was something like her birthing mate. Like what the hell was that? What was a birthing mate or birthing partner? Was that not supposed to be your husband? It was not like he was working in another state.

Granted at that point, he sometimes worked overnight so he allowed Blossom be. It was a good thing he backed down because on the day she went into labour, it was Belinda who drove her to the hospital. The whole thing was confusing, sometimes the lady was a blessing but at other times, he wished she had her own family to keep her busy.

Initially, Cosmos used to complain about the constant presence of his wife's best friend but over time he had grown older and wiser. Blossom had also made some adjustments. Now, Cosmos was no longer picky about the little things and the lady no longer annoyed him as such. Over the years, he had grown to respect her and today, he could call Belinda a sister. More than anything else, he felt pity for her as the years piled one on the other.

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
?

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2015

''It's not a spiritual problem dear plus you know she is not really into church. You've got to learn how to respect people's belief''

''But she does not believe in anything! She is a free thinker!''

''It is not for us to judge. Belinda has a good heart and you know it''

''And that’s why I think this thing is spiritual…''

''It is not every mature single woman that needs counselling or deliverance''

''Spot on! You hit the nail right on the head. That’s why I said she is not helping her situation. A woman in her mid thirties yet…''

Suddenly Blossom stood up with an announcement ''chei, see the time! I need to put this beans on the fire'' then she hurried off to the kitchen.

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2015

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
''Huh?''

''I mean the IVF stuff with Nat''

''Oh, that last one failed''

''Again?''

''Na so I see am oh! I thought I told you?''

''No you didn’t''

''Mehn, it was a mess. We had so much high hopes this time around. The whole process went smoothly; the stimulation, retrieval, fertilization, embryo transfer…''

''You don sabi everything sef''

''My brother, when you've been on such journey so many times like we've been then you go sabi all their technical terms. May God not allow that be person portion. Make e nor be medical matter we go begin learn like doctor''

''Amen oh!''

''Tega, you nor see devil? Everything was going on great even until the stuff was put inside her. We had to endure the long wait and wading around carefully so we don’t upset anything in her body. At the end of the day, the doctor delivered the devastating news, nothing was there again''

''Sorry mehn, you've just got to be strong for both of you''

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2015

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
?

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
@Kenwins thanks for the shout out.

Re: Three Paths by labaski(f): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
now things are going too bad for d 3 friends.. I think Ken is just gonna impregnate anoda woman.. Na wa oooo.. thanks fantasyisland.. God bless ur wisdom..

Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Poor Nat
Re: Three Paths by Shebarh(f): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Feel like punching that tega angry
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fantasy....I had to come out of ghostmode and comment. Seriously, u are good@what u do...ur stories are deep and educative. More ink/data to ur pen/phone. Please, how do I get ur other stories to read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit / Last Gang Standing (Crime)