Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Seaport In The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seaport In The South East (6154 Views)

Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures / Proposed Obuaku Seaport In Abia Will Open Up Igboland To International Trade. / The Proposed Gelegele Seaport In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seaport In The South East by KinkyAngela(f): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2015
EternalTruths:

Any oil wealth from Biafra used to feed you through your state government will render you.................... grin
any day you eat Beans, Red pepper, Onions, Beaf, Tomatoes, Groundnut(Oil), Millet, and all other food staples from my region, that is the day your parent will mourn your demise.

N.B heeeboland is cursed, redmuded and erosion ravaged. You'v got no oil. Stop your land grabbing antics already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seaport In The South East by QuotaSystem: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Feel free to reject him if you can, your sentimental votes have proven too inconsequential to even vote a dead fly in Nigeria.

Nobody told any supporter to attack anyone, that is stale and failed election propaganda from the PDP.

EternalTruths:

We will still reject him if election is held again

We won't support a man that told his supporters to kill innocent country people because of election cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seaport In The South East by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2015
brize:
Who is talking about seaport here? Seaport is for igbos and freedom is for Biafra......

Okay, this thread is for Igbos and development of Igboland, Biafrans can go to Congo.

2 Likes

Re: Seaport In The South East by EternalTruths: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2015
KinkyAngela:
any day you eat Red pepper, Onions, Beaf, Tomatoes, Groundnut, Millet, Beans and all other food staples from my region, that is the day your parent will mourn your demise.

N.B heeeboland is cursed, redmuded and erosion ravaged. You'v got no oil. Stop your land grabbing antics already

You say Igboland is cursed but get angry when we seek to secede

If it is not madness what is it.? grin

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2015
KinkyAngela:
any day you eat Beans, Red pepper, Onions, Beaf, Tomatoes, Groundnut(Oil), Millet, and all other food staples from my region, that is the day your parent will mourn your demise.

There is oil in Abia, Imo, Egbema, Obigbo etc..

3 Likes

Re: Seaport In The South East by EternalTruths: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Feel free to reject him if you can, your sentimental votes have proven too inconsequential to even vote a dead fly in Nigeria.

Nobody told any supporter to attack anyone, that is stale and failed election propaganda from the PDP.

Very soon

UN will grant us referendum

But for now

We will keep gathering more evidence against Lugard's zoo cool

2 Likes

Re: Seaport In The South East by KinkyAngela(f): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2015
EternalTruths:

You say Igboland is cursed but get angry when we seek to secede

If it is not madness what is it.? grin
your father is the one suffering from insanity.
I want you loudmouthed fools to go back to Biafra already. I want you animals to back your words with action. I want to see a mass exodus of heeebos from every part of the country, returning backtowards heeeboland

2 Likes

Re: Seaport In The South East by EternalTruths: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Okay, this thread is for Igbos and development of Igboland, Biafrans can go to Congo.

Continue your good campaign for a better share

But

Do not beg them for it

Order for it because it is our right

Make your demand authoritative cool

2 Likes

Re: Seaport In The South East by QuotaSystem: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2015
Jonathan failed to do any of those projects for the SE, but still got massive support from your people so that's a poor metric.

True repentance, reconciliation and strategic alliances devoid of blackmail is the only way.

EUROBOMBER:

Don't you think that is Buhari cites these projects in the east like I stated our people might even start campaigning for 3rd trm for him, lol.

Eurobomber, this is exactly why you all will keep running in circles screaming marginalization and Biafra under this government smiley

EternalTruths:

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by EternalTruths: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER

Demand with authority

Do not beg them

It is either they repent of their wickedness against Igbos or we go Biafra angry

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by localblood(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Seaport or Biafra?? Igbo i taya oh

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
EternalTruths:

Continue your good campaign for a better share
But
Do not beg them for it

Diplomacy is key bro.
I have learnt the art of stooping to conquer.
Humility comes before honour.

2 Likes

Re: Seaport In The South East by EternalTruths: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Diplomacy is key bro.

Trust me

I know Nigerians better than you guys

Demand with authority is what Nigerians respect cool

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by EternalTruths: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2015
localblood:
Seaport or Biafra?? Igbo i taya oh

Biafra we pro Biafrans want

Seaport pro Nigerians want

UN Referendum will decide our fate

You know which side will win grin

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by KinkyAngela(f): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Jonathan failed to do any of those projects for the SE, but still got massive support
During GEJ's administartion, an heeebo man was the minister of works, an heeebo man was the senate committee chairman for works, but they still ended up being scammed with a phantom 2nd Niger Bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Seaport In The South East by QuotaSystem: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Diplomacy is key bro.

With this knowledge that has evaded your ilk for decades, you're a greater threat than any of the chestbeating noisemakers that think they're an opposition. I doubt your claimed roots.

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Jonathan failed to do any of those projects for the SE, but still got massive support from your people so that's a poor metric.

True repentance, reconciliation and strategic alliances devoid of blackmail is the only way.

Eurobomber, this is exactly why you all will keep running in circles screaming marginalization and Biafra under this government smiley

I can understand if Buhari decides not to go the extra mile for Igbos but I expect more maturity from him. This is a man that once ruled before as a military man and back again as a civilian president. He should be able to overlook these rants from childish Igbos and be a father and leader.

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by QuotaSystem: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Which bloody projects...almajiri schools?; the insult that cost him his stool? Hilarious.

xtrorse:

Lying propagandist, did the enormous hatred displayed by the Northerners prevent GEJ from concentrating most of his projects in the North and the Northerners occupying sensitive and important positions?

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:

With this knowledge that has evaded your ilk for decades, you're a greater threat than any of the chestbeating noisemakers that think they're an opposition. I doubt your claimed roots.

Lol. Was that meant to be a joke? I am Igbo; both parents.

This is just the simple thing my people fail to understand. If we want an Igbo president after Buhari, it is very easy, reach out to the north and west, be humble and show love but my people will keep beating their chest shouting that we demand it with authority when politics is a game of numbers.

Anyways, let me see how far Rochas, Kachikwu, Ngige and others can go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seaport In The South East by QuotaSystem: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I can understand if Buhari decides not to go the extra mile for Igbos but I expect more maturity from him. This is a man that once ruled before as a military man and back again as a civilian president. He should be able to overlook these rants from childish Igbos and be a father and leader.

I must say I agree with you on the bolded, but politics is about competing interests so don't blame PMB if he decides not to pour his gravy in a basket.

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]This is just the simple thing my people fail to understand. If we want an Igbo president after Buhari, it is very easy, reach out to the north and west, be humble and show love but my people will keep beating their chest shouting that we demand it with authority when politics is a game of numbers.

Anyways, let me see how far Rochas, Kachikwu, Ngige and others can go.[/s]
Re: Seaport In The South East by QuotaSystem: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Abok! means ' my friend'.

What does OSU mean?

Macelliot:

Abok1

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=40313515][/quote]

I am telling you the truth about the dynamics of life.

I personally am looking forward to seeing an Igbo-Nigerian president after Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by Macelliot(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
What does OSU mean?

A product of a semi quota system..
Re: Seaport In The South East by QuotaSystem: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Please don't say this again. That is the most ironic statement uttered this year.

EUROBOMBER:

Passingshot, please respond to this. jonathan did his best to please the north despite their baseless hatred for him..

2 Likes

Re: Seaport In The South East by rusher14: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

This is just the simple thing my people fail to understand. If we want an Igbo president after Buhari, it is very easy, reach out to the north and west, be humble and show love but my people will keep beating their chest shouting that we demand it with authority when politics is a game of numbers.

Anyways, let me see how far Rochas, Kachikwu, Ngige and others can go.

They can't go far because even their own people don't love them.
Re: Seaport In The South East by simplycarro: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Biafra is POOOO!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by simplycarro: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:

What does OSU mean?

Osu means an Outcast in Igboland.
Half of Igbos are Osu but too ashamed to admit.
Most of them on NL are Osu, that explains their psychological aggressive nature, they are born to hate themselves, born into hatred and born to be hated.

2 Likes

Re: Seaport In The South East by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2015
simplycarro:
Biafra is POOOO!!!! grin grin

xtrorse:
Frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt and slavery, you shall spend the rest of your life seeing your land being plundered and your miserable people being hunted for sports till you meet your Waterloo.

Cannibalistic and blood-sucking demonic scallywag!
Re: Seaport In The South East by simplycarro: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2015
xtrorse:

Biafran Osu, stop my blank mention. cheesy

You are born to hate people, born into generational hatred and people naturally hate you because of the circumstances into which you were born into.
It sucks to be Osu like you for real grin

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by QuotaSystem: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
simplycarro:

Osu means an Outcast in Igboland.
Half of Igbos are Osu but too ashamed to admit.
Most of them on NL are Osu, that explains their psychological aggressive nature, they are born to hate themselves, born into hatred and born to be hated.

Even on this thread, the Osu's are clearly different from the Freeborn.

Macelliot:

A product of a semi quota system..

You're just an illiterate. Are you not screaming for your quota on this very thread?

Or are you really an Osu? Wow.

1 Like

Re: Seaport In The South East by localblood(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
EternalTruths:

Biafra we pro Biafrans want

Seaport pro Nigerians want

UN Referendum will decide our fate

You know which side will win grin

How e take concern me? But it can never be a win win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Tips Oshiomhole For Ambassadorial Appointment / Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrates Easter With 200 Widows / APC Strategist, Joe Igbokwe Dirty Quarrel With Wife- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.