Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter (94869 Views)

Yemi Alade Laments On Akara Price(beans Cake Price) / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by logica(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
dewstar:

The dead do not reside in heaven, they reside in the grave.
Even more interesting. So they stay in the grave; they do not migrate to Heaven or Hell?
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
oh really?? Evribody come here ooo, so this badoo sneh is from kogi. So u are an hausa boy?
you see why we can't be friends. Just when I thought I could trust you. Smh

Anyways, I'm proud to be Kogi
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by dewstar: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
logica:
Even more interesting. So they stay in the grave; they do not migrate to Heaven or Hell?

Yes they remain in the grave until their flesh and bones turn into maggots and dust.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by bossit: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kjking:
jesu!!! omo see bashing... oga/madam take easy.. don't take it too personal... I'm sorry if the comment got you irked.. didn't mean that way

No vex jhooor but what the girl wrote is true. She has been blogging about some "Mustapha" since 2007.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Toktee(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
ggrin:
thank you my guyangry....that bish is an attention seeker freak for hell sakeangry....
You and the guy you quote are fooools,the lady knows all the brothers by their names,starting from the first to the last one,she know who owned what among them,and if what she said is a lie,why are they threatening her?
are you sure you are not related to these salvages?
or you are the type that does that to women?
They should better come out to apologise else,"the wages of sin is death"they should learn a lesson from the death of their father.

2 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by bellotaofeek: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
She might have been sexually manhandled! But all the same, we can't just judge based on her own side of the story alone.....we can't be so sure of what transpire among them..... gals are everywhere good ones and bad ones.....if someone wanna get down with 15 ladies in a day.. in as much as you get it $.... you are Damn good to go!
Or she put honey for her own?
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by chalondk(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
So because dem rape you, you wan make all of dem die Small rape wey dem rape you...

I dnt know wat it is o , buh i bliv d onli risn to advocate for death is if someone was killed - you have life! After all that happened, you have life... that alone shuld make you cherish the gift of living.
Yet u are spitting words of death - what about the people that would inadvertently suffer from their deaths - dose ppls suffering would b on ur head!

NOTE THAT IMBNOT SUPPORTING THEM OO... I JUS FILL HER SOLUTION IS RATHER WRONG
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Kjking(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
bossit:

No vex jhooor but what the girl wrote is true. She has been blogging about some "Mustapha" since 2007.
una this nairaland people una curse fit make person hang himself
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by logica(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
chalondk:
Small rape wey dem rape you...
Huh?

2 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by logica(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
This woman's favorite movie must be "I spit on your grave".

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by 2SWT(f): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kjking:
you never can tell miss
do u follow her on Twitter?
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Kjking(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
2SWT:
do u follow her on Twitter?
nop Ah don't.....
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Boy101:

If you're any smarter, you wouldn't be here feeling so pained about another person's opinion.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Do you think it is even an argument regarding if I am smarter than your dumbarse?

You think that is a question, cretin?

Yes, I am pained!

I am pained that my country's education system can dilapidate to the point that fuuktards like you are being churned out.

I am pained that you are one of the youths we have as the future of Nigeria.

I am pained that you have a right to vote and your vote has equal weight and relevance as mine.

It is because of fuuktards like you in Kogi having the right to vote that Audu can be elected again.

Why e no go pain me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Boy101(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sagamite:

Do you think it is even an argument regarding if I am smarter than your dumbarse?

Yes, I am pained!

I am pained that my country's education system can dilapidate to the point that fuuktards like you are being churned out.

I am pained that you have a right to vote and your vote has equal weight and relevance as mine.

It is because of fuuktards like you in Kogi having the right to vote that Audu can be elected again.

Why e no go pain me?

Okay Bro. You made your point with repitive use of 'person' (wondering if that's even a word) now I begin to even wonder more if this system you so much hate hasn't gotten the better of you.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Sagamite(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Boy101:

Okay Bro. You made your point with repitive use of 'person' (wondering if that's even a word) now I begin to even wonder more if this system you so much hate hasn't gotten the better of you.

The system could not keep me down. It could not turn me into cretins like you.

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ccollins(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sagamite:

Yes, I am pained!

Why e no go pain me?
my old adversary, how are you doing? been as long time.. its was such a mixed up. drama between us on nairaland. we argued alot on homosexuality but all that. is gone now... have a different perception now and would never support them due to my faith now
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by 2SWT(f): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kjking:
nop Ah don't.....
l see

truth be told this babe always blab
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Kjking(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
2SWT:
l see

truth be told this babe always blab
she blabs about rape

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by 2SWT(f): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kjking:
she blabs about rape
not just rape
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Boy101(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sagamite:

The system could not keep me down. It could not turn me into cretins like you.

At least I was a good mannered cretin who never called another a person.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Kjking(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
2SWT:
not just rape

anyway most Nigerians are known for blabbing it's really not a new thing
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Tunero5(m): 2:04am On Nov 24, 2015
If its true, you gotta be a strong lady..... To Deep.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you see why we can't be friends. Just when I thought I could trust you. Smh

Anyways, I'm proud to be Kogi
lol, r u sure you r proud to be from Kogi? I hear say una get jazz welwel.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by arnold123: 3:59am On Nov 24, 2015
The man get bachelor degree in hell fire, can't blame d babe, if u don't know truth then you will die in lies and dishonour #fact ( all dem bloody politicians are spoiling nigeria siren dey blow follow thief wey thief rice chop but all dem bloody politicians wey move billions wetin dey happen to dem?? YOU NEED TO GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSES, SIT UPRIGHT AND THINK FORWARD, NOT SO FAR YOUR MOUTH OPENS OR UR BRAIN THINKS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by abworld6deep(m): 4:57am On Nov 24, 2015
The lady spilled it all.....here

http://xantaplus..com.ng/2015/11/sugabelly-narrates-rape-horror-audu.html

i was dumbfounded after reading the nightmare tales...What a dehumanized acts..
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by EmmyDe25(m): 5:03am On Nov 24, 2015
AVVS:
the sht just got real... I gotta follow the girl for like a week to know when they will finally slit her throat..... #NoKidding
She stays in DC. And 90% of her stories are just invented and imaginative stories....if you get what i mean.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol, r u sure you r proud to be from Kogi? I hear say una get jazz welwel.
go ask them
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
go ask them
tell me nah I wan mke money juju
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
tell me nah I wan mke money juju
I don't live there so I wouldn't know. Go ask them.

I'm done with this topic
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by AVVS(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2015
EmmyDe25:

She stays in DC. And 90% of her stories are just invented and imaginative stories....if you get what i mean.
she stays in Washington! so these people she mentioned can't get to DC? whether the tweet is invented, imaginary or fiction( she did this when they are still mourning him)...bro they soon gon react
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by AVVS(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2015
sentaljohn:

I believe they won't try it...all eyes on them already
and who got the EYES on them! you brother!? hahaha this is Nigeria
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I don't live there so I wouldn't know. Go ask them.

I'm done with this topic
lol, gdmrng

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.