Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

"Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) (26496 Views)

"Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by Beehshorp(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Just came to check name
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by symbianDON(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
I have known him since secondary school. I stopped relating with him because he started smoking hemp
....but see as you sef resemble hemp smoker na! you better talk true o
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by douglasposh(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nawao.... I foresee d coming of Christ. People killing people. #endtine
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by Kingsize4luv1: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dat was very bad of him
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by Mackson01: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
What killed that guy is poverty, a stab in the hand would not kill like that. No money for treatment
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by Kingsize4luv1: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dat was very bad of him
Iranu abasha[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by nikkiking(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Not surprised.

Mushin is well known for such nuisance.

Life is worthless in Mushin tongue angry
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by betterman22(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Guy, u no try ooooo.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by watchindelta(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
lier murderer. if to say na footballer I 4 doubt DAT age! 20
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by olaezebala: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Stabbed in the hand and died?

The owner of that herbal clinic need to be locked up together with this hemp smoking stabber
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
I'm trying to get this straight, since the knife was picked up for work and you said you're seeing Idris off meaning you'd gotten home. How come the knife is still in your possession? Who would believe you cannot afford a knife that you sought to borow the one meant for house use! Hm..
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by iamauxin(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
The poster above me has said it all
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by kunzaar83(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
ijustdey:

[b]A 20-year-old cobbler has been arrested for allegedly stabbing his friend, identified only as Akeem, to death in the Mushin area of Lagos State.[/b]Na all those useless Igbo pipo
Na

http://pulse.ng/gist/friend-indeed-why-i-stabbed-my-friend-to-death-cobbler-id4383775.html

Na all those useless Igbo pipo

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by nikz(f): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don't know y some pple think humans r chickens? Guy, I'll put it to u dat u carried d knife to stab your friend cus u knew he wuld harrass u as usual. Y u no fight one on one y carry weapon?
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by Etizz: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
pillarmaria:
The only problem here is that the dead cannot talk...... I doubt akeems attack wasn't a reprisal attack, but that not been the case, why should the accused use a knife to scare someone?

What else would u want him to use?

Seriously, u see knife for my hand u nor go run?

D issue here is weda he is saying d truth or not, it's definitely self defense...

U don't expect me to defend myself with my shoe na....

1 Like

Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by kestolove95(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ibo boys bearing yoruba name
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
CR77:
Just here to check his name cry
Yea, I'm glad he's not nnamdi kanu the jail rat
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by bummyla(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
The Lastest Trend Now Na Friends Killing Friends! What A Wicked World We Live In! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by Pidggin(f): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rot in jail killer angry
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by gomina001: 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
end time cobbler sad
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by Layloww: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Almost everyone is condemning the guy. If you had been in his shoe, what wld you have done? Wld u have allowed a hemp smoker to kill you with his hard punch? Wht do u knw abt self defence? Judge not, so that you shall not be judged. The guy got injured in d hand while struggling to collect the knife, not that he was stabbed in the chest.
Sometimes things are not always how they seem. Some of us had done worse but we can condemn others now because our victim(s) is(are) still alive. Hence, I urge you all to always think deeply before we jump into conclusion.
Re: "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) by uzzyking(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2015
;you will also tell the gate keeper of hell fire when you get there foolish cobbler

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Farmers Hand And Ear In Kogi (photo) / Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.