Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (34640 Views)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court For Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 / (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by teamchocolate: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
If it's people like you that are fighting for biafra, no wonder it has not succeeded.. better go and face your schooling or better still learn a trade
Icecomrade:
Fools on nairaland ignorantly feel the guy doesnt know his right. Its when more still to think that incaserating the guy well kill the agitation for biafra.

The sadly news is that it wlll mak it more stronger.
Animals in the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

Look who the cat dragged out.

Big bredrin, wagwan?

Errthing bless, rasta? grin
dayummmmmmmm bredren where yo ass been at ? i know yo ass wasnt locked down in holloway or wormwood scrubs ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
dayummmmmmmm bredren where yo ass been at ? i know yo ass wasnt locked down in holloway or wormwood scrubs ? cheesy cheesy

Nah, big bredrin.

Babylon fi born if dem ah try persecute the righteous black man from Ethiopia, the promised land.

Selassie the conquering lion of Judah. grin

Wahh ya say? Finna see errthing ah gwan pon de forum inna da last few days, rasta?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by teamchocolate: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bro u dey vex o! Blow up the bridge to igbo's little london? Bros u harsh o

grin
janellemonae:

Spoken like a true manipulative asswipe & wrapped up in english. If it was any other person dt was preaching hatred towards igbos & dt pple should pick up weapons against igbos, he and his whole family wld have bn castrated online.Tribal bastards. Get the f**k out already. Go home for ur xmas & dont come back. Blow up onitsha bridge and declare ur country. Good riddance!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, big bredrin.

Babylon fi born if dem ah try persecute the righteous black man from Ethiopia, the promised land.

Selassie the conquering lion of Judah. grin

Wahh ya say? Finna see errthing ah gwan pon de forum inna da last few days, rasta?
haha babylon on fire as we speak brethren. nuff terrorists on the rampage shooting up the spot. looks like its going to be a very interesting festive period. yeah trust me you aint missed much. some pedophile politician from kogi state kicked the bucket, and nnamdi kanu appearing in court looking like someone who has been eating garri and beans for 2 years straight. thats all you missed. nothing much bruh wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
haha babylon on fire as we speak brethren. nuff terrorists on the rampage shooting up the spot. looks like its going to be a very interesting festive period. yeah trust me you aint missed much. some pedophile politician from kogi state kicked the bucket, and nnamdi kanu appearing in court looking like someone who has been eating garri and beans for 2 years straight. thats all you missed. nothing much bruh wink wink

I hear that, big bredrin. Dem ah blue bloods fi plan and execute da bomboclart terrorist thing. Errthing ah smoke screen dem ah plan fi months to fool the sheeple. Da righteous ah see wagwan but da sheeple afi get caught up inna da matrix. Dem bludclart chi chi man unleashed the death squads pon babylon months ago and dem do their bomboclart thing fi stage to stage, for something bigger. Interesting times ahead.

Pedophile poliTHIEFcian afi kick bucket? Collateral damage and a pawn on the chessboard. grin Kanu the conquering parrot from biafra - too bad that nyggah ain't mouthing off anymore for comic relief. grin

Big things a gwan pon de rasclart forum inna da last few days, yano.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

I hear that, big bredrin. Dem ah blue bloods fi plan and execute da bomboclart terrorist thing. Errthing ah smoke screen dem ah plan fi months to fool the sheeple. Da righteous ah see wagwan but da sheeple afi get caught up inna da matrix. Dem bludclart chi chi man unleashed the death squads pon babylon months ago and dem do their bomboclart thing fi stage to stage, for something bigger. Interesting times ahead.

Pedophile poliTHIEFcian afi kick bucket? Collateral damage and a pawn on the chessboard. grin Kanu the conquering parrot from biafra - too bad that nyggah ain't mouthing off anymore for comic relief. grin

Big things a gwan pon de rasclart forum inna da last few days, yano.
grin grin grin conquering parrot of biafra haha. yeah the whole paris thing was a false flag. very curious day they chose too. friday the 13th . but like i said from the start, the mandate has been issued for the white man to end his empire. hence this whole charade and facade. the gods have appeared and are waiting for the collapse
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
okay....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by hansad: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
Useless albino fool

Just a few days in the zoo custody and he is grey and lost weight

weak Ipod man

Is he really useless? Because you believe he is stopping your crude oil Tea Party.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin conquering parrot of biafra haha. yeah the whole paris thing was a false flag. very curious day they chose too. friday the 13th . but like i said from the start, the mandate has been issued for the white man to end his empire. hence this whole charade and facade. the gods have appeared and are waiting for the collapse

Lmao! Conquering parrot of Biafra. grin grin grin grin grin

Coincidental the death squad unleashed venom a few days after CIA Chief, John Brennan, visited Paris. We all know wherever John Brennan visits, trouble starts afterwards. He visited Ukraine and the country went up in flames afterwards. grin

Also, coincidental it kicked off during the France vs Germany match. By coincidence, a lot of the "perpetrators" carry Syrian passports. By coincidence, it moved to Mali, Germany, and Brussels. And in one big voice, the East and West aligned to start the bombardment of Syria.

Hmmm...I get you, big bredrin. The righteous black man finna keep his 3rd eye open. It's deeper than rap. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Candyrain(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yesh

I just needed to confirm an offbook report I heard a while back.

A pic was uploaded by Dede Quota, were you able to confirm whatever it is?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao! Conquering parrot of Biafra. grin grin grin grin grin

Coincidental the death squad unleashed venom a few days after CIA Chief, John Brennan, visited Paris. We all know wherever John Brennan visits, trouble starts afterwards. He visited Ukraine and the country went up in flames afterwards. grin

Also, coincidental it kicked off during the France vs Germany match. By coincidence, a lot of the "perpetrators" carry Syrian passports. By coincidence, it moved to Mali, Germany, and Brussels. And in one big voice, the East and West aligned to start the bombardment of Syria.

Hmmm...I get you, big bredrin. The righteous black man finna keep his 3rd eye open. It's deeper than rap. grin
lol yup its all a script that is being acted out. the crescendo will be towards the end of november / beginning of december when ussr attacks usa. like i always said, wars are manufactured. no two countries are that pissed with each other to war with each other. all wars have been manufactured from the top and will continue to be manufactured. in this world nothing is what it seems. its a matrix. its more spiritual than you think but i know you dont believe in the spiritual
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
lol yup its all a script that is being acted out. the crescendo will be towards the end of november / beginning of december when ussr attacks usa. like i always said, wars are manufactured. no two countries are that pissed with each other to war with each other. all wars have been manufactured from the top and will continue to be manufactured. in this world nothing is what it seems. its a matrix. its more spiritual than you think but i know you dont believe in the spiritual

Are you sure Russia will attack the yanks, or the other way round? I know The Economist predicted mushroom smoke synonymous with nuclear weapon use this year, but I don't know how that is going to play out. And I don't think Russia is ready for war yet. Or perhaps whatever nuclear attack being predicted is going to come from the bogeyman, ISIS the ragheaded bandits.

I think there will be a next terrorist attack this year - don't know who will take the collateral damage. Russia took one with the plane crash. France just got its share. Who's next? Any celestial message on that, big bredrin?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by julybaba(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wisdom is profitable to direct. There are better ways of getting "freedom". Not every agitator will be an hero like Nelson Mandela. Some agitators will achieve nothing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

Are you sure Russia will attack the yanks, or the other way round? I know The Economist predicted mushroom smoke synonymous with nuclear weapon use this year, but I don't know how that is going to play out. And I don't think Russia is ready for war yet. Or perhaps whatever nuclear attack being predicted is going to come from the bogeyman, ISIS the ragheaded bandits.

I think there will be a next terrorist attack this year - don't know who will take the collateral damage. Russia took one with the plane crash. France just got its share. Who's next? Any celestial message on that, big bredrin?
[b]brah i just told you wars are manufactured. its not ussr vs usa fighting. the elites of usa and ussr are working together. its the peons in usa vs the peons in ussr. usa is sorrounded as we speak. lots of russian submaries and chinese submaries have sorrounded usa from canada to cuba. you have to get out of this thinking two countries are actually fighting each other and the winner is based on who is stronger. thats not the case. this is a case of setup. someone is being setup cuz of 18 trillon debt. and one thing you also fail to understand is that the usa is a corporation owned by bankers in england, so the owners have no problems selling it off to china because they have cashed out, hence the 18 trillion debt. so basically this is a setup. the elites have setup the americans for china because china has come to collect. point being the usa as you know it is now finished. it is now chinese territory while the elites who own it are in england. so usa is not a country. its a sinking corporation[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Davidifeanyi: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
USB.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari no dey shame, na dis small boy dey hold em hostage to d extend of attracting the attention of d whole world, nw buhari wan run frm im responsibility wit d excuse dat he's goin for 3mths leave, mtcheew, b4 u qoute me, i'm just neutral in politics, i dnt have a party, bt buhari is really weak, im neva start sef im wan take leaf, chai lwkmd.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by firstking01(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari no dey shame, na dis small boy dey hold em hostage to d extend of attracting the attention of d whole world, nw buhari wan run frm im responsibility wit d excuse dat he's goin for 3mths leave, mtcheew, b4 u qoute me, i'm just neutral in politics, i dnt have a party, bt buhari is really weak, im neva start sef im wan take leaf, chai lwkmd. embarassedBuhari no dey shame, na dis small boy dey hold em hostage to d extend of attracting the attention of d whole world, nw buhari wan run frm im responsibility wit d excuse dat he's goin for 3mths leave, mtcheew, b4 u qoute me, i'm just neutral in politics, i dnt have a party, bt buhari is really weak, im neva start sef im wan take leaf, chai lwkmd.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by firstking01(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari no dey shame, na dis small boy dey hold em hostage to d extend of attracting the attention of d whole world, nw buhari wan run frm im responsibility wit d excuse dat he's goin for 3mths leave, mtcheew, b4 u qoute me, i'm just neutral in politics, i dnt have a party, bt buhari is really weak, im neva start sef im wan take leaf, chai lwkmd.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Icecomrade: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
teamchocolate:
If it's people like you that are fighting for biafra, no wonder it has not succeeded.. better go and face your schooling or better still learn a trade

You seem pained by this biafra agitation
Trying to demean others wont help your cause
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by teamchocolate: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
*ignored*

Icecomrade:

You seem pained by this biafra agitation
Trying to demean others wont help your cause

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by soonest(f): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
ibkgab001:
500 years imprisonment will be good for him so that his kinmen will sit right.

useless IPOB sorry IPOD
What's his kinsmen's sin? Pls tell me why do you want igbos to remain in Nigeria?pls be civil. Thank you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Hakeem3(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Nnamdi Kanu should be released. He has done nothing wrong.

He is only against the discrimination of his people in Zoogeria and wants to liberate them from the abomination called Nigeria.

Biafra is a compulsion.
Biafra is inevitable.
Biafra Must Come#
Oga try release am na. Weda u no go join am dere rubish.!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by pansophist(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin [b]the mandate has been issued for the white man to end his empire./b]

Issued by who? since when?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by tinktanker: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
See the biafRAT emaciating, greying and balding after just a week in the 'zoo' grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3107127_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimagesvllkyt2tdabqv151v88bcf3da_jpegede6908b896f95c7b4218e2f5d490570
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3107126_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimagesvllkyt4hpediitb3t5eb082dc_jpeg56b7f358a669ea6e473413208e5dd1f1

He failed to heed several warnings, now he is in his cage answering officers of the 'zoo'.
Even Jesus suffered to free his ppl frm sin. Likewise moses
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
jomoh:
The leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Mr Nnamdi Kanu, has arrived the Abuja Chief Magistrate Court to answer criminal charges brought against him by the Federal Government.

The court had ordered the Department of State Services (DSS) to produce Mr. Kanu unfailingly before it on Monday.

Kanu had earlier failed to appear in court as the prosecution counsel, Mr Moses Idakwo, told the court that the IPOD leader was not brought to court because of an application challenging the jurisdiction of the court to continue the trial, which was already slated for hearing.

Following the absence of the accused person, Magistrate Shuaibu Usman ordered the DSS to produce him on November 23, to enable him identify his legal team.

Mr Nnamdi Kanu is standing trial for alleged criminal conspiracy, managing and belonging to an unlawful society and criminal intimidation contrary to sections 97 and 397 of the penal code.

Kanu was arrested on October 18 by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) on his arrival from the United Kingdom.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/23/nnamdi-kanu-appears-in-court/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

No pinshure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by WailingWailer00(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is there a crime in a people trying to form their country

CC: Catalonia

Yellowbar people are frustrated bastards

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
waxahuboj:

my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

Mumu, who de share success secretes with strangers, scammer?!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
pansophist:

Issued by who? since when?
issued by the annunaki in 2001. they send their messages through sacred geometry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Awoofawo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
Wars are actually game play by the super power and 12 bloodline houses....... They made huge profit from it every time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers / America Honours Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Saved Over 200 Christians In Plateau / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.