Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (34624 Views)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court For Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 / (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Awoofawo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
[b]brah i just told you wars are manufactured. its not ussr vs usa fighting. the elites of usa and ussr are working together. its the peons in usa vs the peons in ussr. usa is sorrounded as we speak. lots of russian submaries and chinese submaries have sorrounded usa from canada to cuba. you have to get out of this thinking two countries are actually fighting each other and the winner is based on who is stronger. thats not the case. this is a case of setup. someone is being setup cuz of 18 trillon debt. and one thing you also fail to understand is that the usa is a corporation owned by bankers in england, so the owners have no problems selling it off to china because they have cashed out, hence the 18 trillion debt. so basically this is a setup. the elites have setup the americans for china because china has come to collect. point being the usa as you know it is now finished. it is now chinese territory while the elites who own it are in england. so usa is not a country. its a sinking corporation[/b]
Bro I salute your brain o! Once read somewhere that every USA citizen are property of UK crown and each have a fixed monetary value placed on them. How true is this assertion?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Awoofawo:
Wars are actually game play by the super power and 12 bloodline houses....... They made huge profit from it every time.
exactly. all manufactured for profit or control or whatever agenda they are trying to acheive

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
[b]brah i just told you wars are manufactured. its not ussr vs usa fighting. the elites of usa and ussr are working together. its the peons in usa vs the peons in ussr. usa is sorrounded as we speak. lots of russian submaries and chinese submaries have sorrounded usa from canada to cuba. you have to get out of this thinking two countries are actually fighting each other and the winner is based on who is stronger. thats not the case. this is a case of setup. someone is being setup cuz of 18 trillon debt. and one thing you also fail to understand is that the usa is a corporation owned by bankers in england, so the owners have no problems selling it off to china because they have cashed out, hence the 18 trillion debt. so basically this is a setup. the elites have setup the americans for china because china has come to collect. point being the usa as you know it is now finished. it is now chinese territory while the elites who own it are in england. so usa is not a country. its a sinking corporation[/b]

Loool.

Big bredrin ah drop da celestial message pon de bludclart babylon ya noe. Arghhh, it seems I've got flu - where lemsip at? Any celestial prayers fi flu, big rasta? grin

1). I know the US is a British corporation owned by London, hence everything that represents power there is located in the DMV - the axis that King James built. And that's the most guarded area in America and its heartbeat. That's why higher minds call London the brain and belly of the beast that controls the fang made in Amerikkka. Are you following me, big bredrin?

2). I know the elites control the world and everything is a smokescreen and we're all pawns. But I still don't believe the elites from the East work together with the elites from the West. I believe there's a rivalry cos the elites of West believe they're superior to the elites of the East. However, some elites in East do play both sides of the aisle.

3). I doubt the US is surrounded - both China and Russia aren't ready for war yet. And I don't think the banksters and plutocrats who sponsor every war are ready for now. Then again you might be right cos the Pope, who's part of the top elites, did say that this is beginning of world war 3 last week. However, I still have my doubts.

So can you expatiate further? You know I'm a big fan of ya celestial message, big bredrin. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by SmartMugu: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Berrylite:
KANU, You could have stayed back in UK doing your thing from there. Nigeria's law are made for the poor and weak. I pray you get out of this unruffled.

Do you want to stop using medication for your diabetes, click the link below and read.
How can Kanu click on the link when he's still locked up? Or were u referring to someone else?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by arresa: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
See the biafRAT emaciating, greying and balding after just a week in the 'zoo' grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3107127_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimagesvllkyt2tdabqv151v88bcf3da_jpegede6908b896f95c7b4218e2f5d490570
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3107126_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimagesvllkyt4hpediitb3t5eb082dc_jpeg56b7f358a669ea6e473413208e5dd1f1

He failed to heed several warnings, now he is in his cage answering officers of the 'zoo'.

The village clown is now the zoo Animal in a cage.

Irony.... grin

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Awoofawo:
Bro I salute your brain o! Once read somewhere that every USA citizen are property of UK crown and each have a fixed monetary value placed on them. How true is this assertion?
its very true bros. the people are counted as commodity. like the first ever commodity they had on the USA stock exchange were black slaves. thats there first stock exchange commodity. and now the prison is now a huge commodity on the stock market which is why they try to lock as many people up as much as possible because those people they lock up produce goods at 2 cents an hour. its slavery. and yes the whole citizenry of usa are commodities on the stock exchange by the bankers in the UK. these bankers are families that control the whole world. they own the united states federal reserve and they own the british crown too. so yeah its true. these people love enslaving other people. power over people is what makes them happy. its a crazy world we live in.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nmandi is for they Biafran and we they senior citizen of the Biafra are for Him.

Hater rost in your houses***

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Hugo7(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
So even their sympatizers were not sure of their reports.....After all he was not dead. #dontbeliveall you hear #19ja. #GodblessNigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Big bredrin ah drop da celestial message pon de bludclart babylon ya noe. Arghhh, it seems I've got flu - where lemsip at? Any celestial prayers fi flu, big rasta? grin

1). I know the US is a British corporation owned by London, hence everything that represents power there is located in the DMV - the axis that King James built. And that's the most guarded area in America and its heartbeat. That's why higher minds call London the brain and belly of the beast that controls the fang made in Amerikkka. Are you following me, big bredrin?

2). I know the elites control the world and everything is a smokescreen and we're all pawns. But I still don't believe the elites from the East work together with the elites from the West. I believe there's a rivalry cos the elites of West believe they're superior to the elites of the East. However, some elites in East do play both sides of the aisle.

3). I doubt the US is surrounded - both China and Russia aren't ready for war yet. And I don't think the banksters and plutocrats who sponsor every war are ready for now. Then again you might be right cos the Pope, who's part of the top elites, did say that this is beginning of world war 3 last week. However, I still have my doubts.

So can you expatiate further? You know I'm a big fan of ya celestial message, big bredrin. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tI_-Tcb2BQ
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:

--

Big bredrin, can you break it down fi ya bredrin in celestial language?

No time for videos right now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

Big bredrin, can you break it down fi ya bredrin in celestial language?

No time for videos right now.
you gotta watch the video bruh lol

ITS ONLY A 5 MINUTES LONG NEW CLIP
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
you gotta watch the video bruh lol

ITS ONLY A 5 MINUTES LONG NEW CLIP

I just watched it now and it's about Chinese ships around the US and a Chinese military parade with weapons folks never knew they had.

I need more celestial message for the 3rd eye, bigger bredrin. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

I just watched it now and it's about Chinese ships around the US and a Chinese military parade with weapons folks never knew they had.

I need more celestial message for the 3rd eye, bigger bredrin. grin
lol brah Shymmex, we have had this conversation more than thrice. at this point in time you have to stick to your convictions because you obviously dont see what i see. its not my job to convince you to see what you cant see. you have to stick with your convictions at this point. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
lol brah Shymmex, we have had this conversation more than thrice. at this point in time you have to stick to your convictions because you obviously dont see what i see. its not my job to convince you to see what you cant see. you have to stick with your convictions at this point. wink

I see what you see a little bit, but whenever you expand it, I just get lost.

The onus is now on you to convince me, big bredrin.

At least we agree on certain things. Alie?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by ZUBY77(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
janellemonae:

Spoken like a true manipulative asswipe & wrapped up in english. If it was any other person dt was preaching hatred towards igbos & dt pple should pick up weapons against igbos, he and his whole family wld have bn castrated online.Tribal bastards. Get the f**k out already. Go home for ur xmas & dont come back. Blow up onitsha bridge and declare ur country. Good riddance!

Isn't that what this is all about?
Get your message across to the people who matters because you don't.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

I see what you see a little bit, but whenever you expand it, I just get lost.

The onus is now on you to convince me, big bredrin.

At least we agree on certain things. Alie?
if you think russia and the usa are genuine enemies then i cant convince you of anything. its like someone thinking the republicans and democrats are true oppositions. listen ? the same people control the whole world. the same people control russia and america and democrats and republicans. so how are they real enemies ? they appear like real enemies to the sheeple. thats the desired effect. if you cant see through that then i cant help you. thats like the basic unplugging from the matrix you have to get through. if you struggle to unplug from the most basic mind play on the masses then there is nothing that can be done for you. its a fact. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
if you think russia and the usa are genuine enemies then i cant convince you of anything. its like someone thinking the republicans and democrats are true oppositions. listen ? the same people control the whole world. the same people control russia and america and democrats and republicans. so how are they real enemies ? they appear like real enemies to the sheeple. thats the desired effect. if you cant see through that then i cant help you. thats like the basic unplugging from the matrix you have to get through. if you struggle to unplug from the most basic mind play on the masses then there is nothing that can be done for you. its a fact. wink

That's where we always disagree.

The East and West have never been friends and I doubt they will ever be.

Russia and continental Europe aren't real enemies cos continental Europe doesn't need anything from Russia. But the US has always had its eye on Siberia and the two countries will never get along cos of that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

That's where we always disagree.

The East and West have never been friends and I doubt they will ever be.

Russia and continental Europe aren't real enemies cos continental Europe doesn't need anything from Russia. But the US has always had its eye on Siberia and the two countries will never get along cos of that.
and if thats what you believe, then we need to change the topic lol. keep on believing that. NEXT TOPIC grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
and if thats what you believe, then we need to change the topic lol. keep on believing that. NEXT TOPIC grin

Do you believe the Russian elites would want to play second fiddle to the western elites?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

Do you believe the Russian elites would want to play second fiddle to the western elites?
I dont think you understand that russia and the west are all the roman empire. the west are russians. a thousand years ago the caucasians from the caucacus region of russia ( HENCE THE NAME CAUCASIAN ) moved down south into europe and then from europe they colonized america. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. WHAT THEY ARE PLAYING IS CALLED GOOD COP AND BAD COP. this is the roman empire. this is how they control the world. good cop vs bad cop. if you cant see that, there is nothing i can do for you bro. you are not asking the right questions which makes me know your mind is buried deep in some matrix that it would be hard to bring you out of. you are caught up in the caucasian smoke and mirrors. i really dont think we need to continue with the convo. with the questions you are asking i see you are heavily vested into the matrix
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
I dont think you understand that russia and the west are all the roman empire. the west are russians. a thousand years ago the caucasians from the caucus region of russia moved down south into europe and then from europe they colonized america. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. WHAT THEY ARE PLAYING IS CALLED GOOD COP AND BAD COP. this is the roman empire. this is how they control the world. good cop vs bad cop. if you cant see that, there is nothing i can do for you bro. you are not asking the right questions which makes me know your mind is buried deep in some matrix that it would be hard to bring you out of. you are caught up in the caucasian smoke and mirrors. i really dont think we need to continue with the convo. with the questions you are asking i see you are heavily vested into the matrix

The Slavs are somewhat different to those from Western Europe.

It's basically like comparing blacks in Africa and the new world who're the same people to blacks in Oceania. The mentality is different.

I'm sure you know that the overwhelming majority of Indians are also Indo-Europeans and they also came from the same family tree as Caucasians. However, would you say that they've the same mentality?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

The Slavs are somewhat different to those from Western Europe.

It's basically like comparing blacks in Africa and the new world who're the same people to blacks in Oceania. The mentality is different.

I'm sure you know that the overwhelming majority of Indians are also Indo-Europeans and they also came from the same family tree as Caucasians. However, would you say that they've the same mentality?
They the same people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
They the same people

How?

If you agree that they're - what about majority of Indians, who're from the same family tree (Indo-Europeans)?

Don't forget the Arab royal bloodlines cos they're also Caucasians.There's a reason why middle east (including Saudi Arabia and the rich gulf axis) was cut away from Africa. All that axis used to be part of Africa. After doing that, they made Caucasians the ruling class and over time wiped out the black blood in those axis.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

How?

If you agree that they're - what about majority of Indians, who're from the same family tree (Indo-Europeans)?

Don't forget the Arab royal bloodlines cos they're also Caucasians.There's a reason why middle east (including Saudi Arabia and the rich gulf axis) was cut away from Africa. All that axis used to be part of Africa. After doing that, they made Caucasians the ruling class and over time wiped out the black blood in those axis.
arabs are a mixture of black and white.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
arabs are a mixture of black and white.

I know the general arabs are an admixture of white and black.

I was alluding to their elites/ruling-class. Those are full blooded Europeans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by psquaret: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
when we they tell those small boy make them relax them nor wan hear see am now. them done go hide and only street them for the protest now. even Ojukwu self regret what he did.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

I know the general arabs are an admixture of white and black.

I was alluding to their elites/ruling-class. Those are full blooded Europeans.
nope they are not. they are a mixture of black and white who kept marrying white and whitened themself out. but they have black in them. they are not pure white
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
nope they are not. they are a mixture of black and white who kept marrying white and whitened themself out. but they have black in them. they are not pure white

Those mofos are full Europeans, from Qatar, to Saudi Arabia, to UAE etc..

Only Bahrain is somewhat different.

What type of real Arab royalty would help YiSrael do its dirty work? Isn't that the same reason why Gaddafi never got along with those heifers and why Algeria stays away from the Arab league as far as possible? Those folks are connected to European blue bloods.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

What type of real Arab royalty would help YiSrael do its dirty work? Isn't that the same reason why Gaddafi never got along with those heifers and why Algeria stays away from the Arab league as far as possible? Those folks are connected to European blue bloods.
no they are not. i have friends who are octaroons meaning their dad is a half caste who married a white woman. they look exactly like arab elites. they are not white. they are octaroons
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

this is an octaroon. she is a black woman but will pass for an arab if in saudi garbs

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

black guy. octaroon. if born in saudi will be in the royal class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku / Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB / Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.