Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (34639 Views)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court For Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 / (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
no they are not. i have friends who are octaroons meaning their dad is a half caste who married a white woman. they look exactly like arab elites. they are not white. they are octaroons

I know them ones there. NBA players like Klay Thompson and Kris Humphries are classic examples.

But trust me, the Arab royalties are full whites. Only Bahrain and Oman are different perhaps due to Persian influence. But the Gulf Sheikhs are Europeans. I think the Oman royal bloodline is still black - don't know if they have changed it now.

Can't you see how those guys work closely with Israel? Just google their pictures.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by sukkot: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shymm3x:

I know them ones there. NBA players like Klay Thompson and Kris Humphries are classic examples.

But trust me, the Arab royalties are full whites. Only Bahrain and Oman are different perhaps due to Persian influence. But the Gulf Sheikhs are Europeans. I think the Oman royal bloodline is still black - don't know if they have changed it now.

Can't you see how those guys work closely with Israel? Just google their pictures.
bro, trust me those guys are mixed. but back to the topic. let me give you another example of ussr and usa working together covertly while presenting to the sheeple that they are adversaries. the ISS ( INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION ) is run by both russia and usa. they take turns going up there for 6 months each
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court by Shymm3x: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
sukkot:
bro, trust me those guys are mixed. but back to the topic. let me give you another example of ussr and usa working together covertly while presenting to the sheeple that they are adversaries. the ISS ( INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION ) is run by both russia and usa. they take turns going up there for 6 months each

China is also joining them soon.

So would you classify the Chinese folks as the same folks as them?

East and West = two different mentalities. They are like two dycks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.