Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello (47259 Views)

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Rashida Bello's 2 Brothers Wed: Luqman & Abdulrazaq Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
After She Was Declared Wanted By EFCC, Rashida Bello Spotted Blazing Hot In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLZyDgq_kfk

Weeks after the anti-graft agency, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) declared her wanted, first lady of Kogi State, Rashida Bello has been spotted along with her husband at a function which held at the International Conference Centre Abuja.

The Kogi first lady who was in her usual cheerful mood is popular among youths and women has caught the news headlines in recent times for her high kind heart and philanthropy.

She is known for dolling out cash and other gifts to her staff and personal aides, as well as assisting women and girls achieve their goals through her non-governmental organisation.

At the recently concluded International Women's Day (IWD) she also used the opportunity to highlight why women should be included in the nation's political and economic mainstream.

Her husband, the governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello had at a recent media chat described the action of the EFCC in seizing his property in Abuja and other parts of the world as joke taken too far.

He accused the commission of engaging in media trial against him to score cheap political point.

5 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Nwodosis(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tag EFCC

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Asgard13: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why won’t she love.. when every where stew.. and a boxer for husband..

Dull and be replaced relegated and …..

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Nuhskhut: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Rashida with love...
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by NwaNimo1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2023

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Wahala90: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
///
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Blackazuma99(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mark my word and quote me anywhere anytime.

EFCC will not arrest Bello's wife irrespective of how much her family embezzled. Nigeria is a lawless country, the system is dead.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Draslo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
I didn't know EFCC had international jurisdiction. 🤭

5 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by stuffs2002: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yahaya Bello, the man who decapitated Peter Obi in Kogi

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Metaphor44(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok oo.
Most times, I wonder why some are Rich while Others are poor, not just Poor but extremely poor.
Why are some countries so rich and developed while others are poor and underdeveloped? Life is actually not fair. Ife is unjust.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by gasparpisciotta: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Na who no get person wey know person dey fear EFCC

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Omoawoke: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
angry
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Agoturat: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by ecolime(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
I thought they said this woman stole our money and is wanted by EFCC? 🤔

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by thorpido(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Asgard13:
Why won’t she love.. when every where stew.. and a boxer for husband..

Dull and be replaced relegated and …..
The man na boxer?

3 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Abass07(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Where is EFCC?

9 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by jidamsel43(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Is there any Saint politician in Nigeria?
She and her husband should enjoy their affluence since everybody is interested in the end at the expense of the means
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by bewla(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
T
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Asgard13: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
thorpido:
The man na boxer?

Bros dey train oh.. no go carry yourself anyhow near body
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by fola2222: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Am not interested in this news, until buari or emefiele address the citizen on old note crisis

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by tammie24: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
People are saying Gbadebo Chinedu is really not a Vivour son

They said his mother had an affair with an ibo man around the time she conceived him

He doesn't even look like the rest of the Rhodes Vivour family

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kogi state fund is looking good on her after looting the state fund Wow. I guess Nigerian law is made for the poor only

6 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by BestMan001: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
So?
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by mosez346(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by NnamdiN: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lawless country.
One day the common man will refuse to obey the laws too and there'd be nothing anyone can do .

6 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
I must be a First Lady in this life ooo. If you don’t have the potentials of making me a First Lady please look another way, don’t block road for me.Normal level I fine pass rashida na grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Offpoint1: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Did Kogi people truly voted this man to govern them? grin grin
Re: Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello by Felabrity: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Two criminals

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.