Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her (4913 Views)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! / Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by Chelseaplus: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Here is a the moment a girl was confronted for stealing a phone.

The girl who hooked up with a guy, stole his phone. What they did to her after she was confronted will shock you, and the phone was gotten back.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/see-what-happened-to-this-lady-for.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by Mrop(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Haaa
Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by KingSatan: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by Vegas123: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Mafo grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by padi94(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Seee as the girl just brought out the phone at once... lol.

This reminded me of what happend in our boarding school that year. A senieor gave one of our junior colleagues clothes to was, baba was d cloth finish. Senior came back in the evening to ask for his cloths baba don forget where him keep am after he iron am finish.
Na one slap o, baba just turn back open wardrobe bring the cloth out... the slap make the guy remember

5 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by jezrael001(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Shes really talented.. To get two skills no easy���
Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by kelechi50: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
Low-key olosho undecided
Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by KOLLYPROF(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Olosho tell me your hubby obi
Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by y3mi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Here is a the moment a girl was confronted for stealing a phone.

The girl who hooked up with a guy, stole his phone. What they did to her after she was confronted will shock you, and the phone was gotten back.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/see-what-happened-to-this-lady-for.html?m=1
Still doesn't make it right. These past weeks, I've heard five various incidents of phone thefts from both people I know and those I do not know. One guy said as soon as he discovered his phone was stolen and he accosted the guy after tracking him, he didn't cause a scene as he just ask him to hand it back to him after ringing it on him. Now doing that to a lady just like so many video online in the past we're ladies are molested for stealing shows how sick and perverted many of our males actually are.
Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by tstx(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
When I was a kid I thought:

1. Women no dey defecate

2. Women no dey steal

3. Women no dey pollute
Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by Chelseaplus: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2019
tstx:
When I was a kid I thought:

1. Women no dey defecate

2. Women no dey steal

3. Women no dey pollute

Lol...

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by Chelseaplus: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Not all woman steal if the go to a guys house, only those that don't know their worth..
Re: After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her by Chelseaplus: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The House Actress Funke Akindele Gifted Pa James / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Kcee Pictured Drinking Garri With Beans & Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.