Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) (23409 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by ezeagu(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Are Biafrans fighting with Benin Republic now?

Igbo women are still in Nigeria nau......

Igbo women are in Nigeria, white people aren't in Nigeria taking your picture for stealing African beef. Thank those Aba women.

You cannot talk of 'sophisticated' weapons while being manhandled by Benin Republic, Boko Haram, and Fulani militia. You need to give examples of why cassava sticks won't work on you this time the whole world has abandoned Nigeria. Remember when I wrote that I will laugh when the zoo burns? Well ask Asa, there's currently fire on the mountain, sea, villages, palm wine joints, boutiques, salon, etc.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Which oil? Their 1.3% oil? Those jokers need to stop hawking under the afternoon sun.

Is that not why they have been collecting reality slaps from every Okon in the SS? Abeg don't mind the greedy pygmies.

divide and rule strategy of your fathers have been uncovered, no go collect slaps yourself with this baseless lie o!
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by MrEverest(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
you are really pathetic to say the least. if anything, Nnamdi Kanu must be pleasantly surprised & shocked that millions are rallying accross the globe for his sake!!! people closed their businesses, risked their lives & spent their hard earned money for his sake, is that not the highest form of love?? Nnamdi Kanu must be a very happy man at the moment & will even be encouraged to give his life for the cause if it so demands. I Hope The Op & His Illks Will Not Die Of Frustration & Fear On The Inevitable Actualization Of Biafra. Adieu Nigeria!!!
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by pazienza(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Isn't it funny. Before now, the Islamic Boko Sharia Arewa-Oduanistans were shouting that Kanu was sending young Biafrans to their early graves by urging them to demand for Biafra, today Kanu himself is on the frontline, in the enemy territory leading the struggle, and once again, the music has changed, Arewa-Oduanistans are now shouting that Biafrans sent Kanu to frontlines to go and die, and they all seem pleased with their evil selves at the detention of Kanu by the zoological republic.

Moral lesson of the day: You can never please your detractors, no method used in the fight for Biafra actualization will ever sit well with Arewa-Oduanistans, they know they are doomed in either Nigeria or a future Islamic Boko haram republic of Arewa-Oduanistan, they simply have nothing to lose, but would want to drag Biafrans alongside themselves into their pre destined doom!

God bless Biafra!

Death to those who wish harm or death to Biafrans and Biafra nation.

Peace to lovers of justice and freedom!
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Duru1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
pazienza:
The amala-eating South Westerners are still using their superior brain power to rubbish the Yeeboos on Biafra threads.

Lol! So much for superior brain power, more like inferior Brain power.
https://www.nairaland.com/2732630/latest-ranking-states-financial-sustainability#39957207

https://www.nairaland.com/2613463/igbos-most-brilliant-black-african
The full study can be found here:
http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305902/GCSE-RESULTS-2010-Record-number-pass-year-early-including-5-year-old.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0xehuufy6

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

See a previous year's unity schools Admission cut-off marks for your comparison:

Abia - Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa - Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom - Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra - Male(139) Female(139)[
Bauchi - Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa - Male(72) Female(72)
Benue - Male(111) Female(111)
Borno - Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers - Male(97) Female(97)
Delta - Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi - Male(112) Female(112)
Edo - Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti - Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu - Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe - Male(58) Female(58)
Imo - Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa - Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna - Male(91) Female (91)
Kano - Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina - Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi - Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi - Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara - Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos - Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa - Male(58) Female(58)
Niger - Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun - Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo - Male(126) Female(126)
Osun - Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo - Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau - Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers - Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto - Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba - Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe - Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara - Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja - Male(90) Female(90)

Summary:
Anambra - 139
Imo - 138
Ebonyi - 112 (the odd one out)
Abia - 130
Enugu - 134

The above statistics are fraud called "One Nigeria". I say dead to Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by pazienza(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I actually love seeing them wallow in their delusions as Biafran states keep leading in real life. Oil prices are down, Osun can't pay waec fee for student. In just 20 years they'll be at par with the almajiris up north like quotasystem and his gworo-munching brothers. grin

Their delusions are baffling. Whenever I want some comedy, I do visit their commonwealth thread, it's comedy bonanza there, whenever I am there, I will be laughing like a mad man, it's a comic relief, I try as much as possible to visit there before I sleep, the comedy and laughter it brings is good for the body.

3 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

The rants of a frustrated 5th class citizen of the zoo republic grin

then let the 5th class citizens go mba, or are you the man that saw tomorrow,

the tomorrow tragedy that will befall you when you are left alone with hausa in one nigeria?
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
ezeagu:

Igbo women are in Nigeria, white people aren't in Nigeria taking your picture for stealing African beef. Thank those Aba women.

You cannot talk of 'sophisticated' weapons while being manhandled by Benin Republic, Boko Haram, and Fulani militia. You need to give examples of why cassava sticks won't work on you this time the whole world has abandoned Nigeria. Remember when I wrote that I will laugh when the zoo burns? Well ask Asa, there's currently fire on the mountain, sea, villages, palm wine joints, boutiques, salon, etc.
[/s]

Go and sleep guy. u no dey make sense abeg undecided
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
MrEverest:
you are really pathetic to say the least. if anything, Nnamdi Kanu must be pleasantly surprised & shocked that millions are rallying accross the globe for his sake!!! people closed their businesses, risked their lives & spent their hard earned money for his sake, is that not the highest form of love?? Nnamdi Kanu must be a very happy man at the moment & will even be encouraged to give his life for the cause if it so demands. I Hope The Op & His Illks Will Not Die Of Frustration & Fear On The Inevitable Actualization Of Biafra. Adieu Nigeria!!!
[/s]

u will only get biafra in ur dreams. hopeless ipo-Bastard

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by ezeagu(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

Go and sleep guy. u no dey make sense abeg undecided

I know you can't sleep with Benin Republic on your back. Mumuistic mumu.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by BiafranAvatar(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

SAY NO TO BIAFRA grin

#SayNoToZoologicalRepublic!!!
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by ArodeTsolaye: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
pazienza:

Their delusions are baffling. Whenever I want some comedy, I do visit their commonwealth thread, it's comedy bonanza there, whenever I am there, I will be laughing like a mad man, it's a comic relief, I try as much as possible to visit there before I sleep, the comedy and laughter it brings is good for the body.

You mean that aareonakakanfo's thread? Seems i've missing a lot lately. I'll go get my own laughs there too. yorrobers can be funny with their make-me-feel-good delusions sometimes. grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by pazienza(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You mean that aareonakakanfo's thread? Seems i've missing a lot lately. I'll go get my own laughs there too. yorrobers can be funny with their make-me-feel-good delusions sometimes. grin

If you haven't been visiting that thread, then you are missing big time.

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Syphax(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]Kanu foolishly led himself into an avoidable problem. He is like a lamb cheered by goats(ipob youths) to take on a pack of hyenas(FG) grin Going by his unkempt and frustrated looks in court today, am sure he wish he could turn back the hands of time but its too late. He enjoyed the fraudulent fame while it lasted. He wanted to be a rebel leader. A rebel leader with no military background. Which sane rebel leader will go as far as soliciting for weapons on a recorded event? His mistakes are enormous and there are better ways he could have fought his battles without spreading hate and implicating himself. Kanu is just a buttie boy overfed with the comfort of london and that pushed him to run his mouth like a tap on biafra radio. He looked like a chicken in the rain in court today and was even described as standing in court without uttering a word. Am sure the Dss treatment is gradually restoring his brain to factory settings. Before the previous Biafra war, Ojukwu had a template of what biafra would look like and even presented his demands through the aburi accord in Ghana. He had military experience and a PlanB if the aburi accord was rejected. Despite this, Ojukwu regretted leading his people to a bloody massacre and has since called for a United Nigeria. Kanu's approach was to brainwash innocent youths, spread hate and bile and even instigate war on other non igbo tribes. No concrete reason why they want Biafra other than the Yorubas and Hausas hate us so we have to go. Comparing Kanu to Ojukwu is an insult in all ramifications. Kanu's predicament will never end soon. He will pay for all those hate speeches and instigating wars against peaceful Nigerians. Where are the bombs he threatened to use on Radio biafra? Where are the jet fighters? Where are Ipob soldiers he promised to unleash on the zoo? Pride goes before a fall. Kanu has fallen and all the igbo youths can do is protest. with time everyone will forget him in jail and move on with their lives. I hope uchemefor is learning from this before he finds himself in the same fate.

God bless Nigeria.

Say no to Biafra
[/b]
You suck, you hate everything about the Igbos, yet you want them to be in the same country with you. You are a parasite and a hypocrite.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Syphax(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

u will only get biafra in ur dreams. hopeless ipo-Bastard
Why force somebody to stay in a relationship he doesn't like?
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by tonytony208(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
yungpowers:

You are an idiat with a myopic sense of reasoning.

We will leave Biafrans alone the day Biafrans pack out of Yoruba land.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bakila: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kestolovee95:
My aboooki shoe maker came out from his hiding place and thanked allah when he heard Kanu is alive today. Na dangote trailer them for take load their mallam corpses from Igweocha and Aba today reach funtua.

If you blackmail me with stuborn igbos wey dey north dey live with animals, e nor concern me, my own be say we for show abookina pepper today. grin grin grin grin
Really? That was what happened in 1969 but your people complained of pogrom. Please don't endanger the life of hard working Igbo people in Funtua.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by tonytony208(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kestolovee95:
My aboooki shoe maker came out from his hiding place and thanked allah when he heard Kanu is alive today. Na dangote trailer them for take load their mallam corpses from Igweocha and Aba today reach funtua.

If you blackmail me with stuborn igbos wey dey north dey live with animals, e nor concern me, my own be say we for show abookina pepper today. grin grin grin grin

Last time I checked, igweocha is a no man's land, just like Lagos. tongue
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by tonytony208(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
ticking:
HAhahahaha. Op lol. grin grin

Now read this in a mean voice angry :

[size=20pt]The cowardice of Nnamdi Kanu is the braveness of Awolowo, Abiola, Fela and every Yoloba indegine put together [/size]

Do you know why I said so? Here:

[size=20pt]No Yoloba "man", dead or alive has/will/can intentionally walk into arrest because of the interest of his people [/size]

Now that men have spoken, slaves, you can continue.

Kanu's behaviour was not an act of bravery; it was an act of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

Kanu's behaviour was not an act of bravery; it was an act of foolishness.

GBAM
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

[s][/s]My animal friend from the zoo. Kanu the neo-mandela is saying hi. grin

i've heard of the word handsome but never seen this kind before. you mean after all the detention and imprisonment the guy is still finer than the most beautiful yorubastard lady.

forgive me i did not use the guys, its just that the likes of tinubu and obj plus taye taiwo makes me wonder if charlse dawin got his conviction about the theory of evolution because of those people's faces, the homo habilis species.
i may not be far from the truth if i say the burkina faso national team striker Banse is yorubastard. they are too greedy with ugliness.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
steveeeee5:

i've heard of the word handsome but never seen this kind before. you mean after all the detention and imprisonment the guy is still finer than the most beautiful yorubastard lady.

forgive me i did not use the guys, its just that the like of tinubu and obj plus taye taiwo makes me wonder if charlse dawin got his conviction about the theory of evolution because of those people's faces, the homo habilis species.
i may not be far from the truth if i say the burkina faso national team striker Banse is yorubastard. they are too greedy with ugliness.

keep ranting while kanu is eating his watery beans in zoo prison. you slaves wont be released from nigeria. never grin

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]Kanu foolishly led himself into an avoidable problem. He is like a lamb cheered by goats(ipob youths) to take on a pack of hyenas(FG) grin Going by his unkempt and frustrated looks in court today, am sure he wish he could turn back the hands of time but its too late. He enjoyed the fraudulent fame while it lasted. He wanted to be a rebel leader. A rebel leader with no military background. Which sane rebel leader will go as far as soliciting for weapons on a recorded event? His mistakes are enormous and there are better ways he could have fought his battles without spreading hate and implicating himself. Kanu is just a buttie boy overfed with the comfort of london and that pushed him to run his mouth like a tap on biafra radio. He looked like a chicken in the rain in court today and was even described as standing in court without uttering a word. Am sure the Dss treatment is gradually restoring his brain to factory settings. Before the previous Biafra war, Ojukwu had a template of what biafra would look like and even presented his demands through the aburi accord in Ghana. He had military experience and a PlanB if the aburi accord was rejected. Despite this, Ojukwu regretted leading his people to a bloody massacre and has since called for a United Nigeria. Kanu's approach was to brainwash innocent youths, spread hate and bile and even instigate war on other non igbo tribes. No concrete reason why they want Biafra other than the Yorubas and Hausas hate us so we have to go. Comparing Kanu to Ojukwu is an insult in all ramifications. Kanu's predicament will never end soon. He will pay for all those hate speeches and instigating wars against peaceful Nigerians. Where are the bombs he threatened to use on Radio biafra? Where are the jet fighters? Where are Ipob soldiers he promised to unleash on the zoo? Pride goes before a fall. Kanu has fallen and all the igbo youths can do is protest. with time everyone will forget him in jail and move on with their lives. I hope uchemefor is learning from this before he finds himself in the same fate.

God bless Nigeria.

Say no to Biafra
[/b]

I don't exactly support Biafra bt I see nothing wrong with wat NK has done. He's fightin for his people in his own way. Samething an oba in Lagos did and said threats to a whole tribe in Nigeria and it Wsnt called criminal or frowned upon is dat not double standard. Even Buhari who I supported in d last election told his supporters to fight for their votes and rights. I won't talk of wot his speech lead to in past elections he lost(which almost made me hate him bt smtmes u realize people are human). In this case nobody has even been harm and if so not compared to how innocent live where lost in the north because Buhari lost then. NKalu can not lose unless he doesn't hv gud lawyers. The best d government can do is negotiate with them and give peace a chance by hearing them out. Dats all #Godbless Nigeria of sense!
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s][/s]
ExInferis:

It becomes against the law the moment you threaten war and violence, or when you impede the natural activities of others. Everyone has the same rights you claim.

immigrant igbos protesting in host countries does not count as international support.

The UN Charter does not supersede the Nigerian Constitution where secession, sedition, treason, threats of insurrection, and violent protests are against the law.

You divided yourselves when you rejected him at the polls, and he rules because, well...with or without your votes he's the president!

1. The issue of secession was declared NO GO AREA by GEJ before the conference even began, so Biafra was not even an item on the agenda.

2. The report was mere lip service since GEJ himself had no intention of implementing it. The issue of resource control that dominated the conference held significance only to the Niger Deltans, who most assertively are NOT igbos.

The Hausa-Fulani and the Yorubas represent a significant chunk of the country. If the majority tossed out the report then it stands to reason the majority does not consider the report worthy. In every democracy majority carries the vote.

Your decision to reject him at the polls invalidated any claims to his favors bar what is constitutionally obligatory. You should've thought things through before you placed all your eggs in one basket and handed said basket to GEJ, whom all visible signs show was on his way out as far back as 2013.

When you hate said country with all your miserable heart, calling its leader dull, its landmass a zoo, and its citizens animals, what do you expect? Who would consider secessionists as partners in nation-building? You are not stakeholders in the Nigerian project; you therefore deserve no stakes. You people segregated yourselves politically and economically, braying for your mythical Biafra.

It never was for us. It is for you. It's not even your oil. Besides, at the give-away price of $40 per barrel that oily sludge is essentially worthless.

Are you trying to buy off Nigerian land and convert to Biafra with cheap oil that's not even yours?

hahahahahahahaha......

This is just silly, and a poor excuse for secession. The world over government facilities are situated at the capital, the seat of government. Why would a ministry be built in Abia when government is in Abuja? What purpose would it serve? Or are there any federal government bodies in Ekiti or Jigawa? If you're complaining about foreign embassies and Missions, well that is entirely at the discretion of the the guest country where they site their facilities. Usually it's always close to government and secure locations.

And some are equally reserved for others

You people decided business is your calling. Was any igbo who's qualified turned away at NDA? Police College? No! Or are you expecting free positions in the armed forces? You suffer your own choices.

Leave spare parts business and go into oil and gas. Shikenna. Besides, Diezani and kachikwu are Delta igbos.

Military rule was a government of force, secured by the gun. Ironically the first ever coup in Nigeria was by igbos. Remember Ironsi and his boy Nzeogwu? You people set that train in motion.

Not with your violent hatred, separatist mindset, bigotry, unpatriotism, and general disposition to violence. If and when a charismatic, detribalized and patriotic igbo emerges, we the MAJORITY might consider him. Even GEJ became president precisely because the northern elite in PDP wanted him to. But as long as democracy is a game of numbers, we the majority will always have our way. No one will hand you the presidency on a platter of gold just because you're igbo; you've to earn it. To earn it, you've to commit to one Nigeria. Not this attitude of claiming allegiance to a phantom country and still wanting to play ball in Nigeria.

You dont seriously consider yourselves more populous than the Northerners, do you? Or the northerners and westerners combined?

This is utter rubbish. Just because GEJ named some igbos into positions of authority? Pray tell, what did those influential igbos do to help your plight and cause? Did Odua, Anyim, Ihejirike et al lay one single meter of road in the East? Why would Buhari embrace you lot when you outrightly rejected him, called him names? Here you're, protesting just 6 MONTHS into his presidency. You didnt even give him time to name a cabinet before you started chanting ZOO and BIAFRA all over the damn place.

As long as they didnt use their influence or considerable wealth to assist in developing your region, your claims are false wishful thinking.

This is the same argument Ojukwu used in the 1960s to lure you zombies into a disastrous misadventure. When the poo hit the fan, he scarpered out of Nigeria, laid low for a while, came back.....and tried to be president of nigeria! oh, the sweet irony!

You see, you're not fooling anyone but yourselves. You've mentioned Buhari 4 times, making your Biafra agitation a purely political affair fueled by the loss of GEJ, a man who since has moved on and left you misguided people stuck in a rut.

From the very moment Nigeria gained independence, you people became irritants and nuisances, leading to a war that decimated your number. But did you learn from that sad history? No. Thus here you are, condemned to repeat that sordid history

It's indeed a collective shame that in 55 years, you people are still on the same path of self destruction. It is even worse that the recent catalyst for your inevitable combustion is a young brat from britain, safely cocooned and isolated from real happenings in Nigeria, who knows neither the sufferings of 1966-1970, nor the pains of 1980-2015, but whom you follow with all the blind devotion of a delusional zealot.

This is not collective destiny; it is collective madness.

my dear we are tired of answering nigerians and want to be biafrans, are you ok now? if not for the nigerian system of government a peaceful referendum would have been conducted. if i want to be nigerian i will vote and if i want to be biafran my vote also will tell. so biafra is the only option for us cos we want to be developed like the so called FCT abuja ok?
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
jpphilips:

[s][/s]Your biggest problem is lack of education the only reason Nnamdi Kanu got to you.
Listen good!!
The embassy of any country is the sovereign soil of that country by extension hence you are not in any position to tell any state where to site her Embassy, I feel sorry for most of you.
I am certain you dont know that Canada has a consulate in ph. So sorry for your ignorant soul.

Your biggest problem is forcing guy "ejukation".
you sure know what i'm saying and you are just beating about the bush, why is every head office of the federal parastatal located in lagos, even oil companies. why was golden guinea moved from aba, why did the federal government not open the seaport of the SE/SS when they asked for it since they are the major importers. why is there no international airport in the east except cargo that was made possible during GEJ admin.
You open that ewedu carved mouth to say canada has a consulate in ph, why not the embassy itself and so many other embassies. get out my friend!! demonic chameleons
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

keep ranting while kanu is eating his watery beans in zoo prison. you slaves wont be released from nigeria. never grin

lol.. calm down i see your tears.
The word yoruba simply means coward in new oxford dictionary, so they cant claim to be holding the igbos, its your masters the hausa/fulani that are our contenders. more pain right? lolzz
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2015

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by nicetboy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Guy forget all this thrash. if you people try rubbish there will be another war in your region and you will be repelled with brute force in the name of national security. Other Nigerians will live their normal lives. mtcheeew
ur wrong dis is not 1967. Mind u dis time around.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Sharplogger(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2015
#iamigbonotbiafra
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by dokunbam(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2015
ExInferis:

It becomes against the law the moment you threaten war and violence, or when you impede the natural activities of others. Everyone has the same rights you claim.

immigrant igbos protesting in host countries does not count as international support.

The UN Charter does not supersede the Nigerian Constitution where secession, sedition, treason, threats of insurrection, and violent protests are against the law.

You divided yourselves when you rejected him at the polls, and he rules because, well...with or without your votes he's the president!

1. The issue of secession was declared NO GO AREA by GEJ before the conference even began, so Biafra was not even an item on the agenda.

2. The report was mere lip service since GEJ himself had no intention of implementing it. The issue of resource control that dominated the conference held significance only to the Niger Deltans, who most assertively are NOT igbos.

The Hausa-Fulani and the Yorubas represent a significant chunk of the country. If the majority tossed out the report then it stands to reason the majority does not consider the report worthy. In every democracy majority carries the vote.

Your decision to reject him at the polls invalidated any claims to his favors bar what is constitutionally obligatory. You should've thought things through before you placed all your eggs in one basket and handed said basket to GEJ, whom all visible signs show was on his way out as far back as 2013.

When you hate said country with all your miserable heart, calling its leader dull, its landmass a zoo, and its citizens animals, what do you expect? Who would consider secessionists as partners in nation-building? You are not stakeholders in the Nigerian project; you therefore deserve no stakes. You people segregated yourselves politically and economically, braying for your mythical Biafra.

It never was for us. It is for you. It's not even your oil. Besides, at the give-away price of $40 per barrel that oily sludge is essentially worthless.

Are you trying to buy off Nigerian land and convert to Biafra with cheap oil that's not even yours?

hahahahahahahaha......

This is just silly, and a poor excuse for secession. The world over government facilities are situated at the capital, the seat of government. Why would a ministry be built in Abia when government is in Abuja? What purpose would it serve? Or are there any federal government bodies in Ekiti or Jigawa? If you're complaining about foreign embassies and Missions, well that is entirely at the discretion of the the guest country where they site their facilities. Usually it's always close to government and secure locations.

And some are equally reserved for others

You people decided business is your calling. Was any igbo who's qualified turned away at NDA? Police College? No! Or are you expecting free positions in the armed forces? You suffer your own choices.

Leave spare parts business and go into oil and gas. Shikenna. Besides, Diezani and kachikwu are Delta igbos.

Military rule was a government of force, secured by the gun. Ironically the first ever coup in Nigeria was by igbos. Remember Ironsi and his boy Nzeogwu? You people set that train in motion.

Not with your violent hatred, separatist mindset, bigotry, unpatriotism, and general disposition to violence. If and when a charismatic, detribalized and patriotic igbo emerges, we the MAJORITY might consider him. Even GEJ became president precisely because the northern elite in PDP wanted him to. But as long as democracy is a game of numbers, we the majority will always have our way. No one will hand you the presidency on a platter of gold just because you're igbo; you've to earn it. To earn it, you've to commit to one Nigeria. Not this attitude of claiming allegiance to a phantom country and still wanting to play ball in Nigeria.

You dont seriously consider yourselves more populous than the Northerners, do you? Or the northerners and westerners combined?

This is utter rubbish. Just because GEJ named some igbos into positions of authority? Pray tell, what did those influential igbos do to help your plight and cause? Did Odua, Anyim, Ihejirike et al lay one single meter of road in the East? Why would Buhari embrace you lot when you outrightly rejected him, called him names? Here you're, protesting just 6 MONTHS into his presidency. You didnt even give him time to name a cabinet before you started chanting ZOO and BIAFRA all over the damn place.

As long as they didnt use their influence or considerable wealth to assist in developing your region, your claims are false wishful thinking.

This is the same argument Ojukwu used in the 1960s to lure you zombies into a disastrous misadventure. When the poo hit the fan, he scarpered out of Nigeria, laid low for a while, came back.....and tried to be president of nigeria! oh, the sweet irony!

You see, you're not fooling anyone but yourselves. You've mentioned Buhari 4 times, making your Biafra agitation a purely political affair fueled by the loss of GEJ, a man who since has moved on and left you misguided people stuck in a rut.

From the very moment Nigeria gained independence, you people became irritants and nuisances, leading to a war that decimated your number. But did you learn from that sad history? No. Thus here you are, condemned to repeat that sordid history

It's indeed a collective shame that in 55 years, you people are still on the same path of self destruction. It is even worse that the recent catalyst for your inevitable combustion is a young brat from britain, safely cocooned and isolated from real happenings in Nigeria, who knows neither the sufferings of 1966-1970, nor the pains of 1980-2015, but whom you follow with all the blind devotion of a delusional zealot.

This is not collective destiny; it is collective madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) / 11 Governorship Candidates Defect To APC In Adamawa / Ambode’s N500m Works Out Edgar Return, Presidency, New IGP, Idris Major Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.