Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) (23397 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
ezeagu:

Your entire country is a fraud and a bastard child of white supremacists. Fuck out!

So Africa is a fraud?

Okay.....na the same people discover igbos in their evil forest and "civilized" them sha.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IamAtribalist: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fellow NairaLanders long time. I have been away from the forum for awhile now due to professional duties. I am glad to be back doing what I do best. Engaging my fellow Nigerians on the issues of the day. Well, it appears (from what I have been seeing so far) that nothing much has changed on NL. Basically:

1. The akpu-eating chestbeaters are still on and about with Biafra and Mr. Cownu.

2. The amala-eating South Westerners are still using their superior brain power to rubbish the Yeeboos on Biafra threads.

3. Seun's is still making a killing with the traffic Biafra and Cownu bashing brings.

4. Flattheads are still the MONOPOLY of the child factory, drug smuggling, senseless murder and armed robbery business - so hardworking.

5. The amala-eaters are still fvcking other people's wives and girlfriends/and Ogun State remains No.1 in rape.

6. The abokis have won the distinction as the region that has produced the No.1 TERRORIST GROUP IN THE WORLD -Boko Haram.

7. Amala eaters are still leading in education, science/technology etc. and continue to dominant virtually all awards both at home and abroad.

8. The Yeeboos are still moving in droves to Lagos and Kano to make money.

9. And lets not forget that Bini girls are still representing us fully in the exportation of Prostitutes to Italy.

So NOTHING has changed. Anyway, if there is anything I have missed please feel free to let me know.

IAMTRIBALIST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by ezeagu(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

So Africa is a fraud?

Okay.....na the same people discover igbos in their evil forest and "civilized" them sha.

They found Igbos in the forest and Igbo women bashed their heads in easily when they asked for money. You might have heard of it.

QuotaSystem:
I stopped at the bolded. You people are impossibly dishonest and obstinate. grin

You bolded, but couldn't answer the question? What kind of funny point is that? Was the American Revolution lead by elders? George Washington was in his 40s when the United States gained independence, was he an elder? Was the French Revolution, Tiananmen Square, tearing down of the Berlin Wall, lead by elders? Were Oliver Cromwell, Mohamed Bouazizi elders? Don't try this your foolish Nigerian stalling and deception here please.

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gosh you're dense.

Mate whether the rats hands are up, down, or scratching his flat_head, he remains in our custody and both of you are going nowhere grin

You still dey vex?...Osu go find a baby factory and get busy.

ArodeTsolaye:

[s]you still dey vex? Abooki na the pinshure be this. Help us describe am.[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Gosh you're dense.

Mate whether the rats hands are up, down, or scratching his flat_head, he remains in our custody and both of you are going nowhere grin

Now go find a baby factory and get busy.

I love seeing abookis angry. It makes my day. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by pazienza(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
7. Amala eaters are still leading in education, science/technology etc. and continue to dominant virtually all awards both at home and abroad.

In which planet did this one happen? Lol! Probably in Amala planet.

Oduanistanis and their delusions self.
Here is to me waking you up from your ewedu induced delusions and hallucinations:See facts:http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22970/40/innoson-the-first-made-in-nigeria-carsbuses-trucks.html
https://www.nairaland.com/2444018/pains-loss-nation-trapped-retrogressive

https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made

Feed your eyes.

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
https://www.nairaland.com/2522113/omitted-truth-debunking-lies...nigeria-states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
ezeagu:

They found Igbos in the forest and Igbo women bashed their heads in easily when they asked for money. You might have heard of it.

Is that why you're still stuck in Nigeria?
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by BiafranAvatar(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40331909][/quote]

I'm not your kind so stay off my mention, just wanted to give you little nightmare about Biafra...

Thought Nigeria is lawless? Let them keep adjourning the case till eternity but they truly have a date with the truth!!!
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Gosh you're dense.

lmaoooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
bugzbunny:

I once saw a yoruba girl crying as she was being consoled by the mum... The mum was like wat happened.. She told her ifeanyi have started again.. Dat he said very soon igbos will have biafra and leave yoruba.. the mum told her not to worry.... Dat it won't happen.. Lagos is too big.. Buhari will not allow it.. Its Biafra…she surmoned all her sons and instructed them to invade all biafran threads on net especially nairaland... The eldest son replied her saying... Its non of their business.. We should be championing our odua republic ..its not our concern..but she rebuked him... Igbos can't leave us to the mercy of hausa fulani.. We are already their slaves.. They will wipe us all cheesy cheesy cheesy

i hate you!!!!

you are wicked cry cry cry
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

Guy ur god is in jail for this same foolishness. una no dey learn? grin

It is more noble to die like Saro Wiwa than to die like Zik.

Both are dead, one is a living legend, the other a mockery.
In prison, Nnamdi is getting heights more than Buhari.

Problem is, many of you are too narrow minded to decode it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by ezeagu(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Is that why you're still stuck in Nigeria?

30 years of fighting to lead to Nigeria's independence. The world powers had to combine to keep the Igbo in Nigeria, and they're trying to get out again now. You might have heard.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
pazienza:

In which planet did this one happen? Lol! Probably in Amala planet.

Oduanistanis and their delusions self.

I actually love seeing them wallow in their delusions as Biafran states keep leading in real life. Oil prices are down, Osun can't pay waec fee for student. In just 20 years they'll be at par with the almajiris up north like quotasystem and his gworo-munching brothers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Awoofawo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dede no let them take back with them.................someone seems to be crying here!

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Fulamafia: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Gosh you're dense.

grin grin grin grin grin damn

2 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Fulamafia: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
bugzbunny:

U hate igbos
They hate u too
They want to leave u in peace...
Why are u complaining...running frm pillar to post...
Aren't u indeed mad
Wat do u want?

i tire ooooo
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by pazienza(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
The amala-eating South Westerners are still using their superior brain power to rubbish the Yeeboos on Biafra threads.

Lol! So much for superior brain power, more like inferior Brain power.
https://www.nairaland.com/2732630/latest-ranking-states-financial-sustainability#39957207

https://www.nairaland.com/2613463/igbos-most-brilliant-black-african
The full study can be found here:
http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305902/GCSE-RESULTS-2010-Record-number-pass-year-early-including-5-year-old.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0xehuufy6

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

See a previous year's unity schools Admission cut-off marks for your comparison:

Abia - Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa - Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom - Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra - Male(139) Female(139)[
Bauchi - Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa - Male(72) Female(72)
Benue - Male(111) Female(111)
Borno - Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers - Male(97) Female(97)
Delta - Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi - Male(112) Female(112)
Edo - Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti - Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu - Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe - Male(58) Female(58)
Imo - Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa - Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna - Male(91) Female (91)
Kano - Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina - Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi - Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi - Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara - Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos - Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa - Male(58) Female(58)
Niger - Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun - Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo - Male(126) Female(126)
Osun - Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo - Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau - Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers - Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto - Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba - Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe - Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara - Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja - Male(90) Female(90)

Summary:
Anambra - 139
Imo - 138
Ebonyi - 112 (the odd one out)
Abia - 130
Enugu - 134
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

It is more noble to die like Saro Wiwa than to die like Zik.

Both are dead, one is a living legend, the other a mockery.
In prison, Nnamdi is getting heights more than Buhari.

Problem is, many of you are too narrow minded to decode it.

u be mad man. how can u compare a mere criminal in Dss dungeon to the commander in chief of Nigeria ooh i can see u igbos now celebrate his jail term as a sign of bravery rather than burn down the zoo like previously threatened undecided bunch of cowards grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Fulamafia: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
Common criminal

What a disgrace

His wife is probably sampling the blokus of a Yoruba man

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
BiafranAvatar:

I'm not your kind so stay off my mention, just wanted to give you little nightmare about Biafra...

Thought Nigeria is lawless? Let them keep adjourning the case till eternity but they truly have a date with the truth!!!
[/s]

SAY NO TO BIAFRA grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Fulamafia: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
Common criminal

What a disgrace

His wife is probably sampling the blokus of a Yoruba man

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3108524_kanu1_jpegb5be7896b6c2890f3af7ff65ad4a05fe

grin grin grin grin

This is the result.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Fulamafia: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
ezeagu:

30 years of fighting to lead to Nigeria's independence. The world powers had to combine to keep the Igbo in Nigeria, and they're trying to get out again now. You might have heard.

When were you fighting to lead Nigeria's independence? I keep hearing about the world powers, but they were trying to be humanized during the war. You wonder why it took one man, awolowo, to strategize and end this war? Should there be a war today, there will be no mercy. Technology has evolved beyond cassava sticks and AK-47.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

i'm dead grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

No one is stopping you guys from moving to the east.

When you actualize Biafra, no non-SE land will go to you land grabbers.

all you should be saying is no SW state will go to you land grabbers. you are in no way in the position to speak where you do not belong.
a referendum will do the speaking!
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by ezeagu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

When were you fighting to lead Nigeria's independence? I keep hearing about the world powers, but they were trying to be humanized during the war. You wonder why it took one man, awolowo, to strategize and end this war? Should there be a war today, there will be no mercy. Technology has evolved beyond cassava sticks and AK-47.

Why can't you guys tell this to Benin Republic and Boko Haram? And don't forget Fulani marauders. They're currently hammering you from all sides. Thanks.

Igbo women picked up cassava sticks and whooped the British and their minions back to their island. Anioma people whooped the British ass for 20 years before Hausa soldiers were used to subdue them. Nnamdi Azikiwe is the hero of Nigerian Independence.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

lmaooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

*FAINTS*

grin grin grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
ezeagu:

[size=18pt]Why can't you guys tell this to Benin Republic[/size] and Boko Haram? And don't forget Fulani marauders. They're currently hammering you from all sides. Thanks.

Igbo women picked up cassava sticks and whooped the British and their minions back to their island. Anioma people whooped the British ass for 20 years before Hausa soldiers were used to subdue them. Nnamdi Azikiwe is the hero of Nigerian Independence.

Are Biafrans fighting with Benin Republic now?

Igbo women are still in Nigeria nau......
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by steveeeee5: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

ODUN WEREY grin

as expected from a pierced yorubastard.
truth is always BITTER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP / Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.