Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu (65983 Views)

Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' / Kogi APC Leaders Celebrate Late Abubakar Audu - PICS / Kogi Governor Race Prince Audu And Runningmate Hon Abiodun Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Behold the next governor of Kogi State.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by omojeesu(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
samuel900:
Ifa Win
So funny!
Ifa cant win.
God's will will be done in Kogi State.
Truth will win at the long run.
Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by BCJAY(f): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
HE SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO PROVE HIS WORTH MY TAKE THOUGH

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by bigtt76(f): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Black fat lips arrrrrrrrgh grin
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by cocolacec(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Elslim:
End time running mate
Another Goodluck Jonathan in the making.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by otunbashonny(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Make me self tell them say na end time governor.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by dacovajnr: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Another Ambode in the making undecided
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Praisemuyi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Correct
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by shagaman: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
we would like to know his achievements in the last couple of years he has spent in govt,apart from grooming thugs in Ojodu berger and the beer parlour he owns around Ogba Ojodu Berger axis fortunately he may become Governor of Kogi state unfortunately the people of Kogi would hear it,Kogi people your allocation would be shared in bordillon by the Lion KING..
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by sonnie10: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sounds like Lagos is truly a No Man's Land. All the way from Kogi to become an LG chairman in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by erinalex: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
hollandis:
Liar ,his birth certificate is suddenly kogi State. angry shocked

This people can lie. ooo
have u seen another different birth Certificate of his ? If yes, pls forward it to INEC,in order to help d country. If No,then stop being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by ayinde2ade(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin the man dey use style dey hapi 4 mind'''na me be next gov as dat idiot don peme'''
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by thundafire: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
this guy go dy wish y abubakar no wait die after dy announce them winner cs i knw our politicians very terrible pple
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by aameyah(f): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ijumu isn't Yoruba!
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by shadrach77: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
The election is inconclusive so he can't be governor...I suppose
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by ofoka: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is rubbish!! Is there no human in Kogi state. This Tinubu is such heartless power drunk idiot
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by jaasiel: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
This man never contested the APC primaries to be governor as he preferred to be house of Rep member from Lagos hence he is disqualified to continue the mandate. It is either APC conducts a fresh primary or give the mandate to the first runner up in the initial primary (Yahaya Bello). Even if a fresh primary is conducted he cannot participate as other contestant will be disenfranchised and only contestant that participated in the first primary that should run. In a race if an athlete is disqualified for beating the gun or unable to race his lane will be vacant as only those remaining on the track that will run the race.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by swezenberg(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
bigtt76:
Black fat lips arrrrrrrrgh grin

Can I see yours?
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by moscobabs(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Na Polytechnic graduate! Who now say u can't succeed with ur HND despite the discrimination in d country. Shout out to all HND holders.

Meanwhile, as den don bury Audu, APC no even waste time before marketing Faleke. Diaris God ooo

Fayose and Aregbesola are HND graduates from Polytechnic Ibadan. there are many of them
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by CyberWolf: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
The man looks young and more like someone that will perform than that monkey called wada....I choose him over Wada
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why should we meet him? E get mind to go siddon for der??
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by bankyblue(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na my turn to shine jor! Ride on JAF
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by erinalex: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
ofoka:
This is rubbish!! Is there no human in Kogi state. This Tinubu is such heartless power drunk idiot
S/S and S/E shall be liberated the day they realize that Tinubu is not the cause of mirage of problems facing them. Even the power that Tinubu doesn't have,these people had given it to him. They've turned Jagaban to god. Or how do one explain Ofoka submission that Tinubu is heartless,because Audu died ? One wondered,what pple like u,would've said,had it been it was PDP candidate that died. Ofoka,u didn't sound logical atall. If u fail to impregnate ur wife,u'll still accuse Tinubu.If Tinubu is that "powerful",today,he won't be d godfather,but d president of nigeria. Alas,Tinubu doesn't command such power. Ofoka,ur problems are EMOTIONAL and MISPLACE of PRIORITY. enjoy ur night.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by HRich(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Did he die with AUDU?
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Dindondin(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
I see why some people are screaming Tinubu IB Audu's death.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Ferdinandu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Another Tinubu groomed disciple. Anybody who thinks that this frog eyed short man with brown teeth is not the master of the game should better go and meet Jonathan to tell him about Nigerian politricks. grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by vascey(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Seems like Jagaban has pulled an OBJ on these Kogi people.

How does a Lagosian become deputy governor or even governor in Kogi state.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Moz22: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Biodun Faleke...God punish this man. He ll always loose. Thank God for Audu's death. I will forever curse you whenever I hear your name. I was coming back from vigil jejely on a saturday morning, I'd forgotten that it was environmental sanitation., note(my church shares the same street which the local govt which Faleke happens to be the LGC). On my way home while still on the street, some men called me and arrested me..I tried explaining to them that I was coming from church with all my bibles and jacket. Faleke came into the room where we all kept so we begged and begged instead he said we shd be taken to the court. We got to the court..when it got to my turn to face d judge, I was told to say that I am guilty or else(u knw d rest na) so I did I was told. Instead of finding favour frm d judge because of my then age and how I was dressed with a bible, the judge insulted me and told me I was playing football on a saturday morning when I shd be sleeping. I cried and told her I was returning frm church bt she didn't listen. I ended paying a fine and was granted bail sha...since that day, na curse I dey curse dis man..TELL HIM I SAID SO!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by nkemdi89(f): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Audu son should step in the fathers shoe.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by wiseoneking: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Na Polytechnic graduate! Who now say u can't succeed with ur HND despite the discrimination in d country. Shout out to all HND holders.

Meanwhile, as den don bury Audu, APC no even waste time before marketing Faleke. Diaris God ooo
you better go for your degree and leave faleke with his HND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.