Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu (65984 Views)

Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' / Kogi APC Leaders Celebrate Late Abubakar Audu - PICS / Kogi Governor Race Prince Audu And Runningmate Hon Abiodun Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
bulldoza:

He looks unserious
what do you mean
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by frank442: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
On a moral ground. The second man in the primary

Should be the next man.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by billyG(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
moscobabs:

Fayose and Aregbesola are HND graduates from Polytechnic Ibadan. there are many of them
Fayose High schl grad?Tell mi a tale.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
bulldoza:
You forgot sai morĂ´n
And it represents ur fada i guess?
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by bashydemy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
And so what?

So this is the reason why Tinubu poisoned Pa Audu. He wants to install his robot to loot Kogi's treasury.

An ordinary HND holder.
Tinubu likes people who have non or little educational qualifications. People he can control.

God would punish him this time.
you mumu, he had master remember

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by superstar1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
After this, what's next?
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by SweetyZinta(f): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Abobaku got me cracking

bisdam9086:
Ehn ehn rhn. Hope he is not his Abobaku...

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nerobella(f): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ijumu amo Ku orire o bo s'okun.no be by man's power but prayers
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Charles545: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
hollandis:
Liar ,his birth certificate is suddenly kogi State. angry shocked

This people can lie. ooo

my Dear, there is no lie here- faleke is from kogi state and Lagos been a "no man's land..." doesn't stop you from contesting and winning in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by laykhorn(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
hollandis:
Liar ,his birth certificate is suddenly kogi State. angry shocked

This people can lie. ooo
He is from Kogi. I have a friend whose father is from the same place and they speak and practise the Yoruba culture

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by meforyou1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Behold the next governor of Kogi State.
for your mind. I galas can't allow an Okun man rule them
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by daveP(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Way tooooo connected to BAT aka jagaban than one can imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Owobobrown(m): 1:09am On Nov 24, 2015
aameyah:

How are they Yoruba? Una like to dey claim sha.
am actually from that area to be precise

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Goldencollins: 4:52am On Nov 24, 2015
if that's the case then this man is supposed to be contesting elections in Lagos state not Kogi
Tinubu wants to have Kogi state under his armpit,he will soon tell Nigerians what happened to Audu.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by preselect(m): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Elslim:
End time running mate

Na so Jonathan take start oh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by ralphblac(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2015
udmbat:
Its important you know about him before he becomes governor.
governor of which state?
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by ralphblac(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Retributionn:
Thats the next Governor of Kogi

Iba yin ooooo
fail plane.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by wiseoneking: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
as ur advise is so sweet and good, don't forget millions of degree holders are roaming the street.
that doesnt stop you from aspiring for the higher one so that tomorrow, you will not be crying descrimination. I rejected to study medicine in a particular state university because i would remained inferior to my collegues in the University of Nigeria. I later opted for another course in my dream UNN. Though with other degrees, i only university i would like to attend here in nigeria is UI.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2015
wiseoneking:
that doesnt stop you from aspiring for the higher one so that tomorrow, you will not be crying descrimination. I rejected to study medicine in a particular state university because i would remained inferior to my collegues in the University of Nigeria. I later opted for another course in my dream UNN. Though with other degrees, i only university i would like to attend here in nigeria is UI.
ok tnx
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

And it represents ur fada i guess?
Nope

It represents your old f00l nonentity fagg0t father and your wh0re mother.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2015
bulldoza:

Nope

It represents your old f00l nonentity fagg0t father and your wh0re mother.
SHUT UP!
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Elle277(f): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2015
obinnashady:
it is called 'political natural selection'
natural indeed..death! inevitable it is.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

SHUT UP!
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Neozy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Beware of end time running mates. This was how Goodluck Jonathan started afterall until he became president.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by aameyah(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
olanje:
Ofcos they're not yoruba, they are fulani... Oponu illiterate, Ewu Togo!

Thunder fire the leprous hands you used in typing that. Oponu afofun!
With your mouth just like that of an epileptic goat.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by aameyah(f): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Owobobrown:
am actually from that area to be precise

So you guys actually consider yourselves to be Yoruba? The language doesn't seem to have any affinity with core Yoruba. So on what ground do you consider yourself to be Yoruba? Is it the culture?

I actually wish to know since you seem reasonable and you're from the place.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Owobobrown(m): 3:08am On Nov 30, 2015
aameyah:

So you guys actually consider yourselves to be Yoruba? The language doesn't seem to have any affinity with core Yoruba. So on what ground do you consider yourself to be Yoruba? Is it the culture?

I actually wish to know since you seem reasonable and you're from the place.
am from kabba part of okun, where we have this similar culture with ife, we perform oro festival Sametime with ife, we speak and understand yoruba, we have obas has our traditional leader etc we used to be part of ondo, ekiti and kwara state before the creation of kogi state and we were merge to the igala and ebira to form a new state, Wikipedia can help you more
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by aameyah(f): 3:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Owobobrown:
am from kabba part of okun, where we have this similar culture with ife, we perform oro festival Sametime with ife, we speak and understand yoruba, we have obas has our traditional leader etc we used to be part of ondo, ekiti and kwara state before the creation of kogi state and we were merge to the igala and ebira to form a new state, Wikipedia can help you more

I saw it on Wikipedia, but there was really no justification.
Being carved out of Ondo and Ekiti explains a little. But the language though. Very, very different from Yoruba. Starting from the Okun greeting.

If its about understanding Yoruba, I learnt the Ebiras and Ogoris also do. And they were carved from Kwara. And share some cultural similarities. But you can hardly call them Yoruba.
Have you actually ever thought that the culture might be borrowed? Because of close contact over generations?

I feel Okun is big enough to be autonomous rather than being subsumed under the Yoruba umbrella.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Owobobrown(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2015
aameyah:

I saw it on Wikipedia, but there was really no justification.
Being carved out of Ondo and Ekiti explains a little. But the language though. Very, very different from Yoruba. Starting from the Okun greeting.

If its about understanding Yoruba, I learnt the Ebiras and Ogoris also do. And they were carved from Kwara. And share some cultural similarities. But you can hardly call them Yoruba.
Have you actually ever thought that the culture might be borrowed? Because of close contact over generations?

I feel Okun is big enough to be autonomous rather than being subsumed under the Yoruba umbrella.
the culture aren't borrow same as the language, as an indigene of kabba have heard and read about the migration of my ancestors from ife in search of farmland and game
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by olanje: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2015
aameyah:

Thunder fire the leprous hands you used in typing that. Oponu afofun!
With your mouth just like that of an epileptic goat.
ogun lakaye osin mole destroy ur ebola vagi, anoufia ewu gambia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.