Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu (65986 Views)

Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' / Kogi APC Leaders Celebrate Late Abubakar Audu - PICS / Kogi Governor Race Prince Audu And Runningmate Hon Abiodun Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Moz22: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
bankyblue:
Na my turn to shine jor! Ride on JAF
God forbid
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Moz22: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
The man looks young and more like someone that will perform than that monkey called wada....I choose him over Wada
God forbid..
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Moz22: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
shagaman:
we would like to know his achievements in the last couple of years he has spent in govt,apart from grooming thugs in Ojodu berger and the beer parlour he owns around Ogba Ojodu Berger axis fortunately he may become Governor of Kogi state unfortunately the people of Kogi would hear it,Kogi people your allocation would be shared in bordillon by the Lion KING..
bro if u read my comment earlier..you will knw dis man a devil in a sheep clothing
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Owobobrown(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
aameyah:
Ijumu isn't Yoruba!
they are yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Moz22: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
BCJAY:
HE SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO PROVE HIS WORTH
MY TAKE THOUGH
he shdnt oo biko...d man is total rubbish...infact he ll loose shd he be given d chance

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by sylvadan: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
That's d Next Kogi Governers

oh!faleke is inexperienced to govern kogi state.

my Igbo broda chop knockle nowgrin
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by DIVINE78: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
donPhill:
It is well....dem go say make I give up my polytechnic education shey? Am gonna succed
Amen to that bro.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Mythinghot(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
And so what?

So this is the reason why Tinubu poisoned Pa Audu. He wants to install his robot to loot Kogi's treasury.

An ordinary HND holder.
Tinubu likes people who have non or little educational qualifications. People he can control.

God would punish him this time.

People like Osinbajo and Fashola abi?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Elle277(f): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
knowing this man cos of late Audu's death...chai death! rip sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by obinnashady(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
udmbat:
Its important you know about him before he becomes governor.
no be only governor...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by obinnashady(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Elle277:
knowing this man cos of late Audu's death...chai death! rip sha
it is called 'political natural selection'

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Seunjungle(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is exact what happened when Lord is on the move for poor man like this gentle bro. James Faleke...when people think that there's nothing for you..God appear in a surprise way! Congrats to Faleke!!! RIP AUDU!

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Fearcom(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
And so what?

So this is the reason why Tinubu poisoned Pa Audu. He wants to install his robot to loot Kogi's treasury.

An ordinary HND holder.
Tinubu likes people who have non or little educational qualifications. People he can control.

You have just ridiculed the Almighty God who promoted a house boy(Joseph, Jacob's son) to a prime minister. Did Joseph have a certificate?? If it was certificates that could turn Nigeria around then we won't be in the predicament we are in. It isn't certificate we need; it's a leader with an excellent spirit. Having a PhD doesn't stop the holder from stealing and being corrupt. Jonathan didn't get there because of his PhD. God favored and promoted him.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by oludollar(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Same faleke!!!!bt dis dude contested for position durin d last election...nawa oooo.APC on d move,gbogbo jagaban
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by aameyah(f): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Owobobrown:
they are yoruba

How are they Yoruba? Una like to dey claim sha.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by donPhill(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
DIVINE78:

Amen to that bro.
I appreciate wey b say my school bursar self na HND him follow

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by jaymichael(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
And so what?

An ordinary HND holder.

Yes na, people with little or no education like the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Tinubu sef a wah.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by olanje: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
aameyah:
Ijumu isn't Yoruba!
Ofcos they're not yoruba, they are fulani... Oponu illiterate, Ewu Togo!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by lummyguy: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
aameyah:
Ijumu isn't Yoruba!
Madam! Ijumu is Yoruba....okunland

4 Likes

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by bankyblue(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Moz22:
God forbid

Which One be ur own now?
Abeg stay ur own o because I don't know maybe u saw F on my profile because out of 156 friend u ve 150 is F. So check the next door and stop Godforbiden my whatever

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Moz22: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
bankyblue:

Which One be ur own now?
Abeg stay ur own o because I don't know maybe u saw F on my profile because out of 156 friend u ve 150 is F. So check the next door and stop Godforbiden my whatever
who knows..my wife might be among those that I follow
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Moz22: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
bankyblue:

Which One be ur own now?
who knows..my wife might be among those that I follow and I repeat...Godforbids he becomes a governor
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by spencekat(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
And so what?

An ordinary HND holder.

Am not a HND holder,but I must tell you that HND graduates cannot be ordnary.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by smiley001(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
He is the owner of Takkol Quarry and Asphalt Plant.

He also has a company on Lagos ibadan express way where He produces plastic chairs etc.

He's rich.

I know him die!!!
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
wiseoneking:
you better go for your degree and leave faleke with his HND.
as ur advise is so sweet and good, don't forget millions of degree holders are roaming the street.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
udmbat:
Hon. James Faleke

Hon. James Abiodun Faleke was born on 25th December, 1959 in Ekinrin Adde, Ijumu Local Government of the old Kabba province, a Yoruba speaking area of Kogi State, where he had his primary and secondary school education. He attended the Abdulazeez Atta Memorial College, then proceeded to the Kaduna Polytechnic, from where he obtained a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Purchasing and Supply Management with Upper Credit in 1986. Here, he received the Best Student Award.

Hon. James Abiodun Faleke was posted to Lagos State for his NYSC program in the 1986/1987 service year, and served at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, his place of primary assignment (ppa)
As part of his service to the community, he provided waste bins to assist with waste collection and management in Ikeja LGA during his service year in 1987, and thus got a letter of commendation from the Local Government. This was, perhaps, a sign of things to come, as he would later become an elected Chairman of Ojodu LCDA of Ikeja Local Government Area.

In furtherance of his education and professional career, he obtained a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with Management as his field of specialization from Imo State University, Owerri. He is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), London, and the Institute of Public Administration (IPA).

From 1986 till date, Faleke has worked in different management capacities of procurement, clearing and forwarding, warehousing, distribution and construction. In 1986/87, he worked as the Purchasing Expediter in National Orthopaedic Hospital in Lagos State, and as a Material Manager at Kayo Foods Limited, Ilupeju, also in Lagos State. He then went on to serve as the Purchasing, Clearing and Distribution Manager and Commercial Manager at Tate Industries PLC, Purchasing Manager at Air Liquid PLC, Purchasing Manager at Aluminium Manufacturing Company of Nigeria (ALUMCO) PLC, and finally, as a Commercial Manager at Crown Agents Ltd. from 2000 to 2003.

He was also the Pioneer Executive Secretary of Ojodu LCDA from November 2003 to April 2004, and was elected as the Executive Chairman of the LCDA in 2004. He held this position until 2011, serving for two terms, and doubled as the Chairman of Conference 57, the body of Local Government Chairmen in Lagos State (from 2006-2011). During this period, he also featured on the state’s Electoral Reform Committee and the Governor’s Advisory Committee.

In 2011, he was duly elected to represent the Ikeja Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives and served as chairman of the House Committee on Anti-Corruption, National Ethics and Values, and as a member of several other committees, including those on Public Procurement, MDG’s, Interior, Public Accounts, Science and Technology, and the House Committee on the Petroleum Subsidy Probe.

He also proposed a number of bills, including the NYSC Act Amendment Bill, which proposed life insurance coverage for NYSC members, a bill prohibiting the sale and use of military uniforms due to the attendant security risks and, still focusing on the nation’s security challenges, he sponsored another motion on the need to shut over 1,400 illegal border routes to curb insurgency.

Hon. James Abiodun Faleke was also the Lagos State coordinator for the Buhari/Osinbajo campaign from December 2014-April 2015.

Criticism

The major source of criticism regarding the ticket has been the choice of Faleke as the running mate; while some claim that being a “naturalised Lagosian”, he would not have a proper grasp of Kogi state politics, the fact remains that the administrative and legislative experience he has garnered both as an LCDA chairman and as a legislator can and will translate into purposeful leadership if the duo are elected into Lugard House come November 21. If anything, the fact that he is a son of Kogi state who has attained such heights in another state of the federation is enough evidence of his leadership acumen, and the progressiveness of the party to which he belongs – the APC.

Excelling somewhere other than the place of one’s birth should be a source of commendation, rather than something to be condemned for.

As Kogi decides, the rest of the country waits with bated breath; late Prince Audu was not without his share of criticism but his record in the state remains unmatched. As Kogi – a state blessed with abundant resources – remains stuck in time, frozen at the same spot for the past twelve years, with decaying infrastructure and woeful tales of bad governance, will the people opt for the party with Change as its slogan, or will they choose, instead, to remain in the cold comfort of an umbrella so torn that it shields them from nothing?

http://www.barbaric.com.ng/kogi-decides-meet-the-apc-team-prince-abubakar-audu-and-hon-james-faleke/
He looks unserious
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimzypink:
something evil about that face
Exactly.

Smart babe
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by dualsurvey: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
And so what?

An ordinary HND holder.

It's highly mystifying, the way & manner u present ur words, in a bid to show ur level of hatred and discrimination against HND holders. I wouldn't know if it ever occured to u that people are to be loved & treated with respect, irrespective of their academic qualification. Only God knows how u'll treat people with lesser quaification if u happen to find urself @ the top. U are the type that live in the fantassy of ur so called academic qualification as a queen or king and treat others as a damn subject. Change ur ways pls. It will do u a great favour in the future.
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
And i heard some persons said tinubu is a local champion. its very clear that faleke is among tinubu many boys. kogi now part of tinubu.

sai Hrh. king godwin

sai buhari

sai oshiomole

sai tinubu

sai apc.
You forgot sai morôn
Re: Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu by lakeside30: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
My sympathy vote goes to APC and faleke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.