Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari (1033 Views)

INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by Okimski(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
ABUJA–President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed
shock over the news of Abubakar Audu’s death, saying
he was personally devastated by the sad development.
“We are obviously devastated at the loss”, he said
Audu, who died on Sunday was the All Progressive
Congress, APC’s candidate in the inconclusive Kogi State
Governorship election that held last Saturday.
President Buhari who is currently attending the Third Gas
Exporting Countries Forum in Tehran, Iran.
In a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media
and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu President Buhari
described the late Abubakar Audu as a talented politician,
a loving family head and a respected community leader.
“He was immensely courageous”, he said.
The statement added: “President Buhari condoles with
the family of the late governor, the government and
people of Kogi state as well as all our party members,
men and women who stood with Audu in his bid return
as Governor. He ran as the favorite in the election as the
early results have clearly shown.”
President Buhari prayed to Allah to repose the soul of
Governor Audu, and to give his family, the people of Kogi
State and the APC members all over Nigeria the fortitude
to bear this loss.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/i-am-devastated-by-audus-death-says-buhari/
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2015

I am debastated too
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mucheeew
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by mKc9ET(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Did he really speak those grammar or the OP
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by mKc9ET(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Did he really spoke those grammar or the OP
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by seunmsg(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
All reasonable Nigerians are devastated. It was such an unfortunate incident nobody saw coming. Shows the inevitability of death. It does not respect anybody. It doesn't care if you just won an election after 4 attempts. Such an incredible story. RIP Audu Abubakar.
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by Okimski(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
My president don't get yourself worry over nothing, a man that was two time Governor, a prince and stolen wealths everywhere, even with his state of health he could not pity himself, he is still desperate to get there and steal more
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by bronzegoddess(f): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmm. The girl accusing his family of rape shld come and tell us if we shld be devastated too.
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fake emotion...
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by swindo1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
devast wetin, go heal ur self before u dey speak english
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by seunmsg(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Firefire:
Fake emotion...

We are talking about the death of a human being like you here, you don't have to play politics with everything.
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by dunkem21(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by Bobbystanley(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
A terrorist can never be devastated because of the death of an individual unless the Victim is also Terrorist.
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
seunmsg:

We are talking about the death of a human being like you here, you don't have to play politics with everything.

Trust Buhary at your own peril... undecided

RIP to the dead. sad
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by donphilopus: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
mKc9ET:
[/s]

What an educated illiterate!
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by georjay(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
mKc9ET:

you see your life.....ode
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by seunmsg(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Firefire:

Trust Buhary at your own peril... undecided

RIP to the dead. sad

In PMB we trust! cool
Re: I Am Devastated By Audu’s Death, Says Buhari by JingoOAU(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
A terrorist can never be devastated because of the death of an individual unless the Victim is also Terrorist.

What an imbecilic comment from a lunatic ignoramus

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Inspecting Roads Undr Construction In Rivers State / A Thought Provoking Question On The Kogi Election / Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.