Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (97369 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Enjoy then. If we both live long enough you'd understand and tell me.
i would give you a good cause. mobilize all your boys and kidnap ta orji and okorocha and orji kalu and demand they return all your stolen money and update the infrastructure of the SE. NOW THAT WOULD BE A GOOD CAUSE THAT EVERY NIGERIAN WILL BE HAPPY TO SUPPORT THE IGBO ON. THATS THE CAUSE YOU NEED TO BE FACING. NOT THIS PIPE DREAM OF CHASING BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
i would give you a good cause. mobilize all your boys and kidnap ta orji and okorocha and orji kalu and demand they return all your stolen money and update the infrastructure of the SE. NOW THAT WOULD BE A GOOD CAUSE THAT EVERY NIGERIAN WILL BE HAPPY TO SUPPORT THE IGBO ON. THATS THE CAUSE YOU NEED TO BE FACING. NOT THIS PIPE DREAM OF CHASING BIAFRA
You don't really know what you are doing. If you know you won't do it.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by chiddye(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
You don't really know what you are doing. If you know you won't do it.
and what am i doing ? listen, its seems to me and every objective person here that you are the one who needs to open your eyes. your enemy is not nigeria. your enemy is your igbo leaders and governors. thats where your fight is. you need to be on a high frequency of vibration to see all these things. right now you are thinking with your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
and what am i doing ? listen, its seems to me and every objective person here that you are the one who needs to open your eyes. your enemy is not nigeria. your enemy is your igbo leaders and governors. thats where your fight is. you need to be on a high frequency of vibration to see all these things. right now you are thinking with your emotions.
Lololol. You still don't get it. I just hope you will someday. Lol
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololol. You still don't get it. I just hope you will someday. Lol
enlighten me so i can get it. i am always eager to learn. i am a student first. now school me bro. am all ears
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by steveeeee5: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2015
MORNDEW:

[s][/s]e no hard na. Start by telling ur brothers and sisters to leave lagos, abuja Kano and Portharcourt. Stop visiting Nairaland its a Nigerian Site owned by Yoruba, dnt spend our money. Anything Nigeria desist from nd biafra will come. Chai but sense na better thing to get o.

so if biafra is actualized there will be no traveling out of biafraland anymore? you don't have anything fruitful to say, i see tears covering your retina that's why you type what you can't read yourself. we are calling back nobody, i may even like to live in las vegas usa after actualizing biafra, at least i have the pride of using a reputable currency back home and a decent passport not the green thrash.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
enlighten me so i can get it. i am always eager to learn. i am a student first. now school me bro. am all ears
You, sukkot, a student? The same sukkot who defended a policy the President was yet to make as good? The same buzugee? The same Obadiah777? C'mon! You and I know you are not willing to learn. I've given up on arguments where the other person is already made up on what to accept.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
You, sukkot, a student? The same sukkot who defended a policy the President was yet to make as good? The same buzugee? The same Obadiah777? C'mon! You and I know you are not willing to learn. I've given up on arguments where the other person is already made up on what to accept.
grin grin grin trust me, i am a more mature person now. and i am always willing to learn. you will be surprised how much i have learnt on nairaland. you never stop learning until you transition and shed your body . i make it a point to learn something new everyday, so today i am giving you the opportunity to be the person to teach me something new wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
Some things we learned today.

Nigeria Did not Burn Because Of Kanu.

He does not have hair in the middle of his head.

He is completely on his own.

No man has ever won a fight with any Government in the World.

He is suddenly mature as for the first time, he kept his mouth shut in the court.

The British Government and the Ibo Nation have washed their hands off him, and he is regretting.

you hate still you dont want us to be on our own hmmm you are a fan....soon you cry foul when you hear of biafra
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by steveeeee5: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2015
wordsbase:
Taa...shut up.. which millions are protesting? Is that how you want to buy sensation? Be living in self-deceit. Which Nigerians are in solidarity with him? The thugs that don't know left from right?

I don't even know what sense you people have. Even if you want to secede, is it by making hate speeches and violence? So if you get your biafra, then you will live in perpetual enmity with your neighbours? Foolishness!

Again, who told you the south-south is with you? They will desert you like they didid before because they are wiser and better strategist like the yorubas. If you like don't wise up.

FYI: I am an owerri igbo man, and a Nigerian.

nwanne ituru ashi there. i am an owerri man and we are all biafrans, so go look for your roots certainly not imo
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin trust me, i am a more mature person now. and i am always willing to learn. you will be surprised how much i have learnt on nairaland. you never stop learning until you transition. i make it a point to laway learn something new everyday, so today i am giving you the opportunity to be the person to teach me something new wink grin
No. You don't give people an opportunity to be taught. Conversations by their very nature is learning. But then there is no point in having a conversation when you want to hear your own thoughts.

You are even worse now. Before now, you defended the word of God, or what you think it to be, and never had respect for people with tainted character. Now what you do is decide the carrier of the tainted character you want to hang with. You defend thieves with all your heart. I've been watching you. There's no point in discussing anything logical or moral with you.

You need your prayers and not my teaching. You don't really what's happening or has happened to you.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2015
steveeeee5:

nwanne ituru ashi there. i am an owerri man and we are all biafrans, so go look for your roots certainly not imo
Childish foolishness... you better go and talk with your father and seek direction.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
No. You don't give people an opportunity to be taught. Conversations by their very nature is learning. But then there is no point in having a conversation when you want to hear your own thoughts.

You are even worse now. Before now, you defended the word of God, or what you think it to be, and never had respect for people with tainted character. Now what you do is decide the carrier of the tainted character you want to hang with. You defend thieves with all your heart. I've been watching you. There's no point in discussing anything logical or moral with you.

You need your prayers and not my teaching. You don't really what's happening or has happened to you.
grin grin well i guess your mind is made up. however, let me say, I do not defend thieves. I may say some things to get a rise out of a certain segment of the nairaland community ( usually the igbos after i have seen millions of posts by igbos about yolobas / yellowbars been cowards and ugly etc etc ) but everything I do on frontpage is strictly TROLLING. thats it. strictly TROLLING. so you take my utterances serious and personal at your own peril.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by steveeeee5: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
favourlove1:
the truth is nigeria is a country regardless of our differences n the powers that be are not willing to allow nigeria divide cus that encourage other african countries to demand secession. N the AU UN n etc are not prepared for that. As for kalu he isn't speaking d mind of all igbos. nevertheless if there is equity n fairness we wount b here

yes, he is also speaking for non igbo biafrans too .. I AM A BIAFRAN!!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Coolabbie: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2015
bosedekemi:
The disintegration of Nigeria is imminent with the way Nigeria is handling this case. Nnamdi is really brave cool

You mean the disintegration of your father's house.
Brave ko, bravia ni

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by steveeeee5: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
MORNDEW:

i know a civil agitator when i see one. This Nnamdi guy is just plain foolish.

ENVY DEY SMELL
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin well i guess your mind is made up. however, let me say, I do not defend thieves. I may say some things to get a rise out of a certain segment of the nairaland community ( usually the igbos after i have seen million of posts by igbos about yolobas / yellowbars been cowards and ugly etc etc ) but everything I do on frontpage is strictly TROLLING. thats it. strictly TROLLING. so you take my utterances serious and personal at your own peril.
You call it trolling but don't know how your words turn people outside this virtual world. So because some fools make ignorant statements about your tribe it is okay for you to do same. Do we say you a good man or an evil man for doing that? And you believe in God. What sort of God do you people believe in?

How many readers see the joke in all your tribal wars? The country needs unity and what you give to it is confusion and hatred and you call it trolling? What annoys me most about all these is that you tribal bigots claim to believe in God. Isn't such God the God of fools? You know how many bitter souls a single word of hate generates?

Now you defend the word of men and any attempt to show you a light is reduced to a battle of the thieve who is our hero. This one is your brother and stole so why are you angry now because my brother did same? Your people don't like Buhari and no land will be carved out for them and will suffer their actions? And you call yourself a Christian. You don't know what your are doing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Coolabbie: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
FrankAba1:
Seeing all those pics, I really do not wish Nigeria well. It shall know no peace or progress!

My people, We must continue to educate the world how Nigeria is a terrorist enclave, and endeavor to supply willing Nations or organizations any information to bring down that enclave.

Death to the Zoo!

As for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, We shall give our life for him and this course- Freedom for Biafra!! I can see the message in this pic below: Power to the People!
We are live and direct in Aba South!
Your house shall know no peace.
Your family shall know no peace down to the sixth generations.
You shall all be butchered by fulani herdsmen and your wives and daughters raped before your eyes.
The same thing you wish Nigeria shall be multiplied in a hundred fold to you and your descendants as long as your nationality on your ID remains nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by steveeeee5: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
wordsbase:

Childish foolishness... you better go and talk with your father and seek direction.

ASU ANWURU FORMING OWERRI MAN, NGWA SUO OWERRI KA M NU!. EWU DIVIDE AND RULE, AGENT OF SATAN, SABOTEUR THAT WILL DIE FOR NO CAUSE. OTELE NNAMA
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
You call it trolling but don't know how your words turn people outside this virtual world. So because some fools make ignorant statements about your tribe it is okay for you to do same. Do we say you a good man or an evil man for doing that? And you believe in God. What sort of God do you people believe in?

How many readers see the joke all your tribal wars? The country needs unity and what you give to it is confusion and hatred and you call it trolling? What annoys me most about all these is that you tribal bigots claim to believe in God. Isn't such God the God of fools? You know how many bitter souls a single word of hate generates?

Now you defend the word of men and any attempt to show you a light is reduced to a battle of the thieve who is our hero. This one is your brother and stole so why are you angry now because my brother did same? Your people don't like Buhari and no land will be carved out for them and will suffer their actions? And you can yourself a Christian. You don't know what your are doing.

2 thessalonians 1 vs 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
<< IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING WITH GOD FOR ME TO TO RECOMPENSE PEOPLE WHO TROUBLE ME. IT TROUBLES ME WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME YOLOBA AND YELLOWBAR AND COWARD AND UGLY ETC ETC . SO I HAVE TO RESPOND. IF YOU WERE REALLY A RIGHTEOUS PERSON YOU WILL BE CONDEMNING YOUR BROTHERS FOR DOING IT AND NOT ME FOR DEFENDING MYSELF

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: << THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:

2 thessalonians 1 vs 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
<< IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING WITH GOD TO RECOMPENSE PEOPLE WHO TROUBLE ME.

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: << THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR.
You see what I'm saying. These fools are the problem and not their tribe. The hammer should be directed at them and not the tribe. We choose to be foolish or reasonable our tribes is not the decider here.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by steveeeee5: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lies help no one. He only said: If Kumuyi comes to Aba I will kill him. Stop the lies. You can pass a message without lying. It helps no one.

NNAMDI KANU never asked for kumuyi to be killed otherwise the man would'nt have returned from aba alive, he only told them not to attend his crusade but he shouldn't be touched in anyway. we have been following this man on radio and i think he is wiser than the wisest yorubastard cos he speaks with facts all the time.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
You see what I'm saying. These fools are the problem and not their tribe. The hammer should be directed at them and not the tribe. We choose to be foolish or reasonable our tribes is not the decider here.

but they are talking about a whole tribe of people. i dont know them personally so i have to talk about their tribe too. by the way go back and requote this post because i added more to it lol.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2015
steveeeee5:

NNAMDI KANU never asked for kumuyi to be killed otherwise the man would'nt have returned from aba alive, he only told them not to attend his crusade but he shouldn't be touched in anyway. we have been following this man on radio and i think he is wiser than the wisest yorubastard cos he speaks with facts all the time.
now lets see how righteous you are Reyginus. i want to see how you will respond to this guy. or maybe it is only those who defend themself you take offense to
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
but they are talking about a whole tribe of people. i dont know them personally so i have to talk about their tribe too. by the way go back and requote this post because i added more to it lol.
Lolol. Then will I be wrong to call every one of you a fool?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
now lets see how righteous you are Reyginus. i want to see how you will respond to this guy. or maybe it is only those who defend themself you take offense to
Another problem. You categorize tribalism. I blame Seun though. If I were him after warning you with bans I ban your IP. The lesser the fools around the better for everyone.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by steveeeee5: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
[s][/s]now lets see how righteous you are Reyginus. i want to see how you will respond to this guy. or maybe it is only those who defend themself you take offense to

LOOOLZZ. FUNNY GUY
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today by sukkot: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. Then will I be wrong to call every one of you a fool?
listen, if a yoruba man said every igbo was a bastard, as a yoruba man I would expect you to reply him with ' every yoruba is a bastard '. if you dont reply him with that i will be very angry at you. and i will totally understand why you had to respond to him like that and would in fact be happy you did. IF I START GETTING ANGRY AT YOU FOR RESPONDING LIKE THAT AND START TAKING IT PERSONAL THEN I AM NOT A GOOD PERSON AND I AM NOT A CONSIDERATE PERSON AND THAT WOULD MAKE ME A VERY SELFSIH PERSON. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS PRINCIPLE. YOU CANNOT GET ANGRY AT A MAN FOR DEFENDING HIMSELF AND YOU CANNOT TAKE WHAT HE SAID PERSONAL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.