Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (97260 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by ebukajay184: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Tinubu has presented his Certificate of Return to his son, Seyi Tinubu, IGBERETV reports.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) issued Certificate of Return to Bola Tinubu as winner of Nigeria's 2023 presidential election.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439978/tinubu-presents-certificate-return-son-seyi-photo/

167 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by chucks185: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2023
that's bloody certificate of return. Chimp! you must pay for the atrocities you have committed in the name of power, here and hereafter.

161 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Asgard13: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2023
One day seyi will lord over lagosians and worship by Yoruba people ..like his father..

That’s good.

91 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by VTJN(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2023
God please bless me with a son like seyiπŸ™

He stood with his father through thick and thin and God crown their efforts with success

416 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
I can see a minister

Nigeria is gone

God abeg make I secure my visa this year I beg you oooooo πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ’”

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Parachoko: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
One day seyi will lord over lagosians and worship by Yoruba people ..like his father..

That’s good.

Why are you crying about it? grin

284 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Faber(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Certificate of Return that will be returned

I laugh in bala Blu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Our mandate is coming back. Intels from close sources to Wike, assured us, Wike is disposed to furnish Obi, with all evidence and materials used in rigging Rivers State elections. That APC never won, he was only after Atiku. He will neever support a Muslim/Muslim ticket, That's why he never congratulated Tinubu and APC πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by mctech(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Seyi and the first lady Remi are members of the new cabal.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Jack500:

I am sure he will do better than most of your useless governor in the east

I can see how your own useless good governors from South west have added more values to your life, in fact you buy things cheaper than non indigene, foolish boy

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
The impunity going on in this country now eh angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Papa tif show him pikin tif him loot!

Nice!

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Waiting for Obidense to come cry about some imaginary mandate grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Good relationship between father and Son.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by IMASTEX: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
I present you one of the cabals in his government, others include Remi, Hell-oh-fire, Oshiomhole, etc. They will collectively mess up the system like bubu cabals did. This is always the outcome of those who will be heavily relying on others to decipher.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
tongue

Stolen certificate that'll be soon return back to Obi the rightful owner tongue

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Reelmii: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by sukkot: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by ecolime(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Nigerians, behold the new cabal:

1. Seyi
2. El-Rufai
3. Yeye Bello
4. Ganduje
5. Oshiomole
6. MC Oluomo

Una never see anything.

Edited:

For those asking why I didn't put Remi Tinubu's name in the list. Well, she is the 'De facto President'. Na she be go be real Head of government.

Turai Yaradua, Stella Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan na learners where she dey.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023

Seyi will be d real cabal

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by ProphetM0hammad: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Next is to present it to adaobi so he knows what it feels like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
I understand the joy of a father sharing something worthwhile with his son.

However sharing or presenting a stolen property is a shame and disgrace

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by GOTVee: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm very happy that the Muslim/Muslim ticket victory has proven that we Christians are minorities in Nigeria. The political power of Nigeria is in the hands of our Muslim brothers and instead of uniting with them, Peter Obi mislead gullible Christians with his divisive political campaigns. Had Peter Obi won, the election would have been the best in the world to his zombidients. Now that the tables has turned, they are screaming rigging like a castrated he-goat. I trust the military to speak to them in the language they understand. Nonsense sad

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Stolen certificate
My Bible says,
There shall be no peace for the wicked

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Ahuitzotl: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
At least seyi will brag that he touched the certificate before it became invalidated...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Newgreenn(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Election he didn't win legitimately.. lass lass he will return this certificate... See how everywhere just dey for the country sef

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023

Mazi Bola Tinubu.

Makes flat head men mourn and the women moan.

They spent years on Nairaland abusing him not knowing they were making him popular.

Tinubu sent a decoy messenger to Peter Obi to ask him to run... even financed him grin

Obi and Zombidiots didn't know they were played. grin

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2023
cry

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by sat70: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2023
H
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Nd Obi son is far away only God knows wia... Unseriux Mofos claiming to b winner

43 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges