Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face (6484 Views)

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by fr3do(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Up biafra
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by lawrenceunaa: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

In your definition, it is those Igbos who are Nigerians that slaughtered at will by Jihardists.
And for some Igbos to question the status quo, you call them Yeeboos.

Call me what ever name you like, I cannot leave my children in a country where a child who scores 70% is denied admission while the one that scores 1% is admitted.

Our resolve is to get Biafra. Dying in that process is an honour.
Nigeria is not a country. It is a fraudulent creation of slave traders.
'Long live Biafra,
we know and will stick to our Biafra and will Neva be cowed by buhari or yellow bars

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Stolen: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yes that is Nnamdi Kanu. We know our Director even with his back turned.

He is the exact copy in this picture.

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by BiafranAvatar(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Beremx:
sympathy for Biafra of course but not Nnamdi Kanu style.

And what style is yours ma'am
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by nduchucks: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Do you know what comes to my mind when I read your signatory

If you recognize that phrase, you must be a reader or an old coot like Duru1
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
kYjelly2:
so other tribes hate this guy and are happy at the slightest kink in plans surrounding biafra, yet they know deep down that they hate the igbos.

this kind of human condition needs to be studied

We all know it was you igbos that started propagating open hatred and confrontation through your radio of hate. If others are showing hatred now, they are only paying you back in your own coin. So, Dont start crying like victims as usual.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
IamAtribalist:

You see you are the YEEBOO I am talking about. Thank you for proving my thesis. Now you know why we HATE you.

Hahahahahahaha.

I dont have the capacity to hate you back bro
Go on, live in hate,, its your cup of tea.

Now, my question is this:
You hate us and you wont let us go.

Why bro?

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Beremx:
sympathy for Biafra of course but not Nnamdi Kanu style.

You are a joker besides the case of Mallam Rochas Okoroewu. grin grin
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
nduchucks:
While I'd volunteer to pull the execution trigger to deal with any convicted treasonous felon in nigeria, I must confess that this Nnamdi Kanu's courage and guts must be admired.

But come o, must all SE heros' first names be Nnamdi? na so Azikiwe sef be Nnamdi.

There is nothing worthy of admiration in a man, who preaches hatred and ask his followers to murder people, just because those people are not from his tribe.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by JerrryAsemota: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
nnamdi kanu IS A COWARD LIKE HIS HERO ojukwu

BOTH ARE BASTARDS

grin grin
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
fastjett:

NNAMDI MEANS MY REDEEMER LIVETH AND MY FATHER(GOD) IS ALIVE.

And am sure God was still with him after he asked you igbos to commit murder and asked you to hate others because those other people are not from your tribe. Continue deciving yourself. God is not Mocked....
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

And what is treason?
I will gladly commit the treason of Saro Wiwa than to act the patriotism of Zik.

Both are dead, one a living legend, the other a mockery.
Shame on those with slave mentality.

Long live Biafra.

Are you saying the Zik's of Africa is now a man of mockery?! shocked
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

There is nothing worthy of admiration in a man, who preaches hatred and ask his followers to murder people, just because those people are not from his tribe.

I guess you are very latecomer to a civilized world. Self preservation is the first law in nature. I would not want to die for my country but want to kill the enemies of my country. The question remains have other ethnic nationalities in the zoo called Nigeria constituted themselves into unforgettable enemies of IPOB.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by kel4soft: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

It's a long walk to freedom. The bigot and tyrant called Bulhari will never let him go unless he is forced.

Yet, the longer he keeps him, the stronger the revolution.

So when did Nigeria became a zoo? As soon as GEJ lost? I have read all the monikers thread here in support of Biafra and I'll say 99% were TANOIDs members here on nairaland. You can't run away after losing election. You must learn to play opposition, stop using Biafra to cover the fact your candidate lost. You must live to see the consequence of your actions. dazzol.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by BiafranAvatar(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
nduchucks:

If you recognize that phrase, you must be a reader or an old coot like Duru1

Heheee...
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

Are you saying the Zik's of Africa is now a man of mockery?! shocked

You have eyes but you cannot see.
We revere Ojukwu and not Zik.
Awo left a great legacy for his people.
Ahmadu Bello, left a great legacy for his people.
Zik of Africa sold his people into slavery.

Yes, Zik is a mockery.

I will rather die the death of Saro Wiwa than to live the life of Zik!

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

And am sure God was still with him after he asked you igbos to commit murder and asked you to hate others because those other people are not from your tribe. Continue deciving yourself. God is not Mocked....

It was not long ago when your forbearers committed the worst crime against a fellow human being simply because they wanted out of the contraption created by British. Only a moronic dumbass fellow think war because a fellow human being wants to erect another house different from the old family house. It is not by force that different ethnic nationalities in the cesspit called Nigeria should be domiciled under it. Why are some folks afraid of Ndiigbo chasing their dream even if it is a mere day dream?
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
kel4soft:

So when did Nigeria became a zoo? As soon as GEJ lost? I have read all the monikers thread here in support of Biafra and I'll say 99% were TANOIDs members here on nairaland. You can't run away after losing election. You must learn to play opposition, stop using Biafra to cover the fact your candidate lost. You must live to see the consequence of your actions. dazzol.

Bros, we have tried to answer this question over and over again.

Nnamdi and his crew began this new quest in 2012.
Just prior to the 2015 elections, it had reached a climax.
They asked Biafrans to boycott the polls.

In all that, Jonathan as a father and a leader was being careful and diplomatic.
Then enter tyranny personified in the name of the bigot called Buhari, and he began to fight.

It is Buhari who expanded this struggle and believe me, he will expand it the more.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Duru1:

I guess you are very latecomer to a civilized world. Self preservation is the first law in nature. I would not want to die for my country but want to kill the enemies of my country. The question remains have other ethnic nationalities in the zoo called Nigeria constituted themselves into unforgettable enemies of IPOB.

You that you are an early commer to a civilised world, may I ask you a question? What makes your tribe see others as enemies? You live peacefully in southwest, yet you see Yoruba as enemy. Isn't that thoughtlessness and utter stupidity?

How come you never spoke a word about secession while GEJ was president? The moment he lost, you started shouting.

Your imprisoned god asked you to murder tinubu; what did tinubu do to igbos to call for such barbaric utterance? And yet, your half-insensible self sees it as part of civilization.

Civilised people Dont preach hate or murder; they seek redress via right and legal channels. So Mr, your tribe is a barbaric tribe for ever supporting the murderous and treasonable utterances made by Kanu.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by kel4soft: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, we have tried to answer this question over and over again.

Nnamdi and his crew began this new quest in 2012.
Just prior to the 2015 elections, it had reached a climax.
They asked Biafrans to boycott the polls.

In all that, Jonathan as a father and a leader was being careful and diplomatic.
Then enter tyranny personified in the name of the bigot called Buhari, and he began to fight.

It is Buhari who expanded this struggle and believe me, he will expand it the more.

So why didn't you boycott the poll? Please stop this tales by moonlight story. Can I see a link you supported Biafra call during GEJ' s tenure here on nairaland. You were one of the vocal Tanoids member here so stop this your cover up.

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
kel4soft:

Per the bold, I do not know your Nigerian thinking ability is very shallow. The IPOB and MASSOB have been in business of self-determination before Obasanjo was elected president. The Radio Biafra took to air in 2009. Besides tribalism, intellectual dishonesty is another bane of Nigeria's progressive growth. Those who lie to themselves have no future.

4 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Duru1:

It was not long ago when your forbearers committed the worst crime against a fellow human being simply because they wanted out of the contraption created by British. Only a moronic dumbass fellow think war because a fellow human being wants to erect another house different from the old family house. It is not by force that different ethnic nationalities in the cesspit called Nigeria should be domiciled under it. Why are some folks afraid of Ndiigbo chasing their dream even if it is a mere day dream?

Where is the link between my comment and your response now? No link at all. You are confused soul seeking to bring others down into your confused state.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

You that you are an early commer to a civilised world, may I ask you a question? What makes your tribe see others as enemies? You live peacefully in southwest, yet you see Yoruba as enemy. Isn't that thoughtlessness and utter stupidity?

How come you never spoke a word about secession while GEJ was president? The moment he lost, you started shouting.

Your imprisoned god asked you to murder tinubu; what did tinubu do to igbos to call for such barbaric utterance? And yet, your half-insensible self sees it as part of civilization.

Civilised people Dont preach hate or murder; they seek redress via right and legal channels. So Mr, your tribe is a barbaric tribe for ever supporting the murderous and treasonable utterances made by Kanu.

The narrow stream of deduction by most Nigerians leaves much to be desired. It is unfortunate your level of intellect drove you to fathom that the so-called southwest is a different entity aside from Nigeria. As presently configured, Nigeria is an open season to all Nigerians. Does this absolve certain ethnicity from becoming an enemy to another? The answer is no. Yari.ba have been in forefront in bearing arms against Igbo and it remains historic fact Ndigbo will never forget hence the latest agitation for independent homeland other than the zoo called Nigeria.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

You have eyes but you cannot see.
We revere Ojukwu and not Zik.
Awo left a great legacy for his people.
Ahmadu Bello, left a great legacy for his people.
Zik of Africa sold his people into slavery.

Yes, Zik is a mockery.

I will rather die the death of Saro Wiwa than to live the life of Zik!

Did you just say you revere ojukwu? Now, you seem to love joking by 11.00 pm.

Despite your professed reverence for ojukwu, your tribe did not vote for him when he contested for senate.

Immediately he died, you all deserted apga, the legacy he laid down for you.

Is that how to rever someone?

Pls stop joking, it is too late in the night.

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by kel4soft: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bold, I do not know your Nigerian thinking ability is very shallow. The IPOB and MASSOB have been in business of self-determination before Obasanjo was elected president. The Radio Biafra took to air in 2009. Besides tribalism, intellectual dishonesty is another bane of Nigeria's progressive growth. Those who lie to themselves have no future.

I am not disputing the date of the formation of this so called radio Biafra. I was just saying you guys were all Tanoids when GEJ was in power and you never created a thread on it. Why are you guys now awoken on realising the fellas you once supported have all lost ?
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by suzziematini(f): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
fastjett:

NNAMDI MEANS MY REDEEMER LIVETH AND MY FATHER(GOD) IS ALIVE.

Talk about CHIDI.... some of us understand igbo.
Nna if eligwe is not added is purely talking about the earthly father......

Fear God o grin kiss grin
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Duru1:
The goons who run the zoo called Nigeria are making a steeled hero out of the young man. Nnamdi's demeanor and courage are unprecedented among most dumbass youths in never-progressive Nigeria.
E no go beta 4u if u spend nigeria curency tomorow or next,

The curse upon u cos at the moment, nNamdi kanu and his household still suvive on nigeria resources, denounce nigeria and everything in it, then I will take u serious,not comming here and crying blood/river.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

Where is the link between my comment and your response now? No link at all. You are confused soul seeking to bring others down into your confused state.

And am sure God was still with him after he asked you igbos to commit murder and asked you to hate others because those other people are not from your tribe. Continue deciving yourself.

Did you not write the above crap? From your idiotic stream of thought, it is fair to say that Nnamdi merely asked "igbos to commit murder and asked you to hate others because those other people are not from your tribe" but your father joined Gowon to massacre Biafrans because they simply wanted independent country other than Nigeria. Nnamdi and IPOB have not reached or scratch the apogee of orgy of massacre you, your father and uncles precipitated against Biafrans. If Biafrans were Ijebu, would you, father and uncle bear arms with Gowon in the massacre of Ndiigbo and Biafran?
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by T051N(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

Zik is not among our heroes.
say what Please lecture us
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
kel4soft:

So why didn't you boycott the poll? Please stop this tales by moonlight story. Can I see a link you supported Biafra call during GEJ' s tenure here on nairaland. You were one of the vocal Tanoids member here so stop this your cover up.

I personally voted.
I supported Jonathan just as you supported Buhari.

I was convinced Jonathan is far better than a 1000 Buhari (even till now).

However, many of our people, especially the youths did not vote.
That was why voters turn out was very poor both in the SE and SS.

Bros, no need to be this angry.
Check my history. Check my signature.
It has always been there bro.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
kel4soft:

I am not disputing the date of the formation of this so called radio Biafra. I was just saying you guys were all Tanoids when GEJ was in power and you never created a thread on it. Why are you guys now awoken on realising the fellas you once supported have all lost ?

It is even a palpable crime to mention the era of GEJ in the thought process of IPOB. Well, most Nigerians are regrettably and ignobly dishonest hence brazen backwardness of the geographical expression called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Nullifies APC Nasarawa West Senatorial Primary, orders fresh Primary / APC Ward To Ward Campaign In Miga LGA, Jigawa State / How Ribadu Plotted To Sack Yar’adua, Says Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.