Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face (6481 Views)

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

Did you just say you revere ojukwu? Now, you seem to love joking by 11.00 pm.

Despite your professed reverence for ojukwu, your tribe did not vote for him when he contested for senate.

Immediately he died, you all deserted apga, the legacy he laid down for you.

Is that how to rever someone?

Pls stop joking, it is too late in the night.

One of Shagari's condition for the pardon granted Ojukwu was for him to come and join the NPN.

When he came back, he kept the bargain.

Many of us were disappointed in him that he allied with Shagari instead of Zik.
Even that, Ojukwu won that seat but was schemed out because they were scared of him.

Take it easy, biko.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by M4gunners: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
This picture here means a lot.

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Duru1:

The narrow stream of deduction by most Nigerians leaves much to be desired. It is unfortunate your level of intellect drove you to fathom that the so-called southwest is a different entity aside from Nigeria. As presently configured, Nigeria is an open season to all Nigerians. Does this absolve certain ethnicity from becoming an enemy to another? The answer is no. Yari.ba have in forefront in bearing arms against Igbo and it remains historic fact Ndigbo will never forget hence the latest agitation for independent homeland other than the zoo called Nigeria.

Do you know one thing I have always noted about your flaaathead tribe? You have a deep desire for self deception. You will believe any lie, so long as it sounds sweet to your hearnings. This is shameful.

Did you just say Yorubas are at forefront of bearing arms against igbos? (Though, you spelt yoruba like someone with mental problem). Do you remember how many Yoruba and Hausas you igbos killed in the first bloody coup in Nigerian history, which was orchestrated by igbos? Uncountable. Your brothers killed both military and civil individuals, including an innocent pregnant woman. Shame on your tribe for that. They did it when no one was fighting against them.

And to think you can stay behind your phone's keyboard to type what you Dont know about, saying Yorubas are in forefront in bearing arms against flaaatheads. I doubt if you have any sense left in your brain.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by kel4soft: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

I personally voted.
I supported Jonathan just as you supported Buhari.

I was convinced Jonathan is far better than a 1000 Buhari (even till now).

However, many of our people, especially the youths did not vote.
That was why voters turn out was very poor both in the SE and SS.

Bros, no need to be this angry.
Check my history. Check my signature.
It has always been there bro.

Will never take you lots serious. There was voter aparthy in south east not because people didn't want to vote but because materials were hijacked and scores allocated to GEJ. Let an election be conducted in any south east state now with card readers strictly compiled . I bet you, you won't get more than 400,000 voters per state. And why did you include ? I couldn't vote in Rivers State because materials were hijacked and scores were also allocated to GEJ. Mind you, why I believe people felt bad Jonathan was rigged out in SS but I put it to you now that SS have moved on. is just the SE folks resident in PH that is making this whole episode.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

One of Shagari's condition for the pardon granted Ojukwu was for him to come and join the NPN.

When he came back, he kept the bargain.

Many of us were disappointed in him that he allied with Shagari instead of Zik.
Even that, Ojukwu won that seat but was schemed out because they were scared of him.

Take it easy, biko.

Where is your evidence to the claim you made?

What of when he formed apga? How come he still didn't win among igbos in an Igbo party?
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

Do you know one thing I have always noted about your flaaathead tribe? You have a deep desire for self deception. You will believe any lie, so long as it sounds sweet to your hearnings. This is shameful.

Did you just say Yorubas are at forefront of bearing arms against igbos? (Though, you spelt yoruba like someone with mental problem). Do you remember how many Yoruba and Hausas you igbos killed in the first bloody coup in Nigerian history, which was orchestrated by igbos? Uncountable. Your brothers killed both military and civil individuals, including an innocent pregnant woman. Shame on your tribe for that. They did it when no one was fighting against them.

And to think you can stay behind your phone's keyboard to type what you Dont know about, saying Yorubas are in forefront in bearing arms against flaaatheads. I doubt if you have any sense left in your brain.

The first coup was carried out by Nigerian Soldiers.
The ring leaders were from Anioma in Biafra.
Till today, I am one of those who condemned Nzeogwu and his overzealous gang who think thy could change Nigeria and make her great.
Well, their silly actions, brought a genocide against us.

it is all in the past now.
We want to be on our own. What is you peoples problem again

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
tonytony208:

The bolded bears the evidence which prompted me to label you and most Nigerians as people with skewed stream of thought. If you ever embark on rudimentary research, you would find your silly self as a person with a head case. Why would anybody wants a dumbass such as you as a compatriot? You even hardly know who you are. I guess Adekunle, Obasanjo, Akinriande, Makanjuola, Oni, Aisida, Daramola, etc were Fulani.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by T051N(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Let me just drop this here, Do you know he can be tried without the masses knowledge and be convicted without the masses knowledge, he can be tried secretly and only top govt. Officials can know the details of the trial, if you doubt what im saying you can walk up to a lawyer and ask him, thank you.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
T051N:
Let me just drop this here, Do you know he can be tried without the masses knowledge and be convicted without the masses knowledge, he can be tried secretly and only top govt. Officials can know the details of the trial, if you doubt what im saying you can walk up to a lawyer and ask him, thank you.

Yes, it is possible.

However, the more they hold him, the more the tempo is rising.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
T051N:

Have you heard what his purported crimes constituted?
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Duru1:

And am sure God was still with him after he asked you igbos to commit murder and asked you to hate others because those other people are not from your tribe. Continue deciving yourself.

Did you not write the above crap? From your idiotic stream of thought, it is fair to say that Nnamdi merely asked "igbos to commit murder and asked you to hate others because those other people are not from your tribe" but your father joined Gowon to massacre Biafrans because they simply wanted independent country other than Nigeria. Nnamdi and IPOB have not reached or scratch the apogee of orgy of massacre you, your father and uncles precipitated against Biafrans. If Biafrans were Ijebu, would you, father and uncle bear arms with Gowon in the massacre of Ndiigbo and Biafran?

Do you know it was your murderer of a father that plotted the first bloody coup in Nigeria? Yes, your murderous father was living peacefully among the northerners and westerners but he was too thoughtless to be contented.

Your murderous father was the number one and number 3 in Nigeria then, but he wanted more power and he threw an erstwhile peaceful nation into confusion by plotting and executing a highly bloody coup.

Do you know what your murderous father did? He killed Yorubas and Hausas and left igbos untouched. He even went to the barbaric extent of killing brigadier ademulegun's wife, a pregnant woman. This shows that your father is a cold and addicted murderer.

From that day on, your father sowed the seed of anger, bitterness and revenge in the hearts of other parts of Nigeria. So any hatred you perceive among Nigerians against the flaaaatheads today is just the equal and opposite reaction to the evils committed by your murderous father.

Flaaathead, your murderous father brought this on your head. Go and wail over this at his grave.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Duru1:

The bolded bears the evidence which prompted me to label you and most Nigerians as people with skewed stream of thought. If you ever embark on rudimentary research, you would find your silly self as a person with a head case. Why would anybody wants a dumbass such as you as a compatriot? You even hardly know who you are. I guess Adekunle, Obasanjo, Akinriande, Makanjuola, Oni, Aisida, Daramola, etc were Fulani.

You are a bag of utter confusion. Didn't your murderous father shoot the first bullet against Yorubas and Hausas? Yes he did. Did the yorubas and hausas do anything to warrant the murder commited by your father? Answer that, you moronic flaaaaathead.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by T051N(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
The first coup in Nigeria was carried out by an IBO man, Major Kaduna Nzeogu,( calm down Kaduna was his nickname) he hid at a fellow Soldier's house, (can't remember his name at the moment) , this same Soldier was threatened to bring Major Nzeogu out of his house because they couldn't just barge in, and this Brave soldier was shot right there in his house and they went in and apprehended Major Nzeogu, this brave soldier was a Yoruba man, who defended an IBO man with his life, you can confirm from the elder ones, We are Nigerians, we are way smarter than all this tribalistic bants , one of my best friends is IBO, and I love that nigga like he was my blood brother, let's come together make money and enjoy life, most of this people fueling this crisis have the money and resources to leave the country if all hell breaks loose, think about it, their children are abroad while they're using our youths, please just think about it.thank you and God bless Nigeria, One Nigeria
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

The first coup was carried out by Nigerian Soldiers.
The ring leaders were from Anioma in Biafra.
Till today, I am one of those who condemned Nzeogwu and his overzealous gang who think thy could change Nigeria and make her great.
Well, their silly actions, brought a genocide against us.

it is all in the past now.
We want to be on our own. What is you peoples problem again

Thank God you acaccept that you brought this evil upon yourselves.

You should conduct tutorials for your other brothers.

You want to be on your own?

But you Dont seem to be serious about that.

If you truly want to be on your own, show us you are serious by packing your baggage out of other parts of Nigeria into biafra. Then we will take you serious.

Tell your senators and House of rep members to drop their positions. Ask your state governors not to receive allocations from the zoo again. Ask amechi, kachikwu, et al to drop their posts as ministers. It is only after these that we will take you serious.

Until you do that, you are not serious about leaving Nigeria.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by T051N(m): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2015
noblezone:

Yes, it is possible.

However, the more they hold him, the more the tempo is rising.
the tempo is rising because of the evil ones fueling it, painting the story with all manners of colour, a couple of says earlier a NL posted he had been assassinated, and people started with the bants, today now someone posted he was looking fresh like he had been enjoying his detention,
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by T051N(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Duru1:

Have you heard what his purported crimes constituted?
yes I have, and in a way they are true, one of my problem with our country is that they fail to lecture the masses on key things, most especially the constitution, most of us know our rights but don't know what comes after, you can check what he's being charged for and check what the constitution says and how it explains it
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by backtosender: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Nigeria can still break up
A man [surrounded by a selected few of brain-washed sycophants] who is guided by myopic idiosyncrasy in running a country of 180 million people with two-third of this population being internationally proven egg-heads, can only push Nigeria to a precipice.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/of-senate-confirmation-and-tenure-of-public-officers-2/
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2015
tonytony208:

Thank God you acaccept that you brought this evil upon yourselves.

You should conduct tutorials for your other brothers.

You want to be on your own?

But you Dont seem to be serious about that.

If you truly want to be on your own, show us you are serious by packing your baggage out of other parts of Nigeria into biafra. Then we will take you serious.

Tell your senators and House of rep members to drop their positions. Ask your state governors not to receive allocations from the zoo again. Ask amechi, kachikwu, et al to drop their posts as ministers. It is only after these that we will take you serious.

Until you do that, you are not serious about leaving Nigeria.

Stop thinking like a child bro.

Biafra does not mean you won't have Nigerians who live and do business in Biafra. you will also have Biafrans who live and do business in Nigeria.

it simply means, we shall govern ourselves and run out affairs without interference from bigots like Buhari.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2015
T051N:
the tempo is rising because of the evil ones fueling it, painting the story with all manners of colour, a couple of says earlier a NL posted he had been assassinated, and people started with the bants, today now someone posted he was looking fresh like he had been enjoying his detention,
Nigeria refused to bring him to court for several times. Don't blame those who suggested he must have been killed.

With the suggestion, Nigeria has to swallow her arrogance and produce him in court.

Rather than be angry with those who made the allegation, you should be mad at those who kept disobeying court orders.
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by tonytony208(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2015
noblezone:

Stop thinking like a child bro.

Biafra does not mean you won't have Nigerians who live and do business in Biafra. you will also have Biafrans who live and do business in Nigeria.

it simply means, we shall govern ourselves and run out affairs without interference from bigots like Buhari.

That is on one condition; if you do it peacefully. But if you do it using Kanu's method, you can as well kiss all your properties in other parts of Nigeria goodbye.

Conclusively, Kanu is myopic. His method of inciting igbos against other Nigerians via hate statements and call for cold blooded murder will only negatively impact you igbos and no one else.

He even went to the unspeakable extent of inciting you against pastor W.F Kumuyi.

Will you say that is a reasonable way to do things?

If you igbos want to fight war, some of us will be very happy, since it will help us buy your properties at cheap rate, or get it for free. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by T051N(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2015
noblezone:

Nigeria refused to bring him to court for several times. Don't blame those who suggested he must have been killed.

With the suggestion, Nigeria has to swallow her arrogance and produce him in court.

Rather than be angry with those who made the allegation, you should be mad at those who kept disobeying court orders.
depends on the nature of what he's charged it, they're something's that are hidden for the sake of national security, there's more to it than what the media is feeding us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. / Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious / Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.