Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face (6468 Views)

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Many a narrow minded Nigerian is celebrating that Nnamdi Kanu is in "chains".
They laughed in triumph as he was brought to court.
To them, Nnamdi is finished, and Biafra is finished.

Well, I have bad news for them!

Nnamdi is not cowed. I see satisfaction in his eyes. I see a man with courage and determination.
He is holding Nigeria at the jugular bone.
As at now, killing him is more dangerous than ever.
Keeping him in prison means Biafra will be on the front burner every day.
Free him, jail him, is all triumph for Biafra.
Nnamdi is now a hero. Haters can hang.
He has become the symbol our struggle.
He has challenged the status quo.

As for some of us die hard Biafrans:

I personally do not like his approach, but I owe him.
Nnamdi's boldness has cured some of us from our fears.
We are inspired the more.
As at now, dying for Biafra is worth every second of living in Nigeria.
Our resolve has never been this strong.

This is the generation of rebellion.

Yes, we are rebels.

We rebel against colonialism: both external and internal.
We rebel against mental slavery.
We rebel against Jihardism.

In the end,it is triumph.

Long Live Biafra!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
The goons who run the zoo called Nigeria are making a steeled hero out of the young man. Nnamdi's demeanor and courage are unprecedented among most dumbass youths in never-progressive Nigeria.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by kYjelly2: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
so other tribes hate this guy and are happy at the slightest kink in plans surrounding biafra, yet they know deep down that they hate the igbos.

this kind of human condition needs to be studied

19 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Beremx(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
seems he's well fed in prison. Apart from the white hairs,he added so much weight and his skin lighter. grin grin

So what happened at the court? Has he been set free?

4 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by nduchucks: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
While I'd volunteer to pull the execution trigger to deal with any convicted treasonous felon in nigeria, I must confess that this Nnamdi Kanu's courage and guts must be admired.

But come o, must all SE heros' first names be Nnamdi? na so Azikiwe sef be Nnamdi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari is an illiterate old-soldier, still living in delusions of the past, he thinks jailing Nnamdi will kill the Biafran spirit. Could that ever be worse than millions of igbos that died during the Civil War, but the Biafran spirit is still as high as ever.

Martyrize him and inspire a new generation.

13 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by kernel501: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
I DREAM OF A LAND FULL OF GLORY, EQUITY, HARD WORK AND OPPORUNITIES... THE LAND OF BIAFRA.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by vayne(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why some people are rejoicing,no verdict,no sentence,he is well and healthy,no scratch on him,looking bold and courageous,a symbol of greatness,courage and success all in one...why rejoice even at your own detriment cheesy

11 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
nduchucks:
While I'd volunteer to pull the execution trigger to deal with any convicted treasonous felon in nigeria, I must confess that this Nnamdi Kanu's courage and guts must be admired.

But come o, must all SE heros' first names be Nnamdi? na so Azikiwe sef be Nnamdi.

Zik is not among our heroes.

11 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by psquaret: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
when we they tell those small boy make them relax them nor wan hear see am now. them done go hide and only street them for the protest now. even Ojukwu self regret what he did.

10 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Beremx:
seems he's well fed in prison. Apart from the white hairs,he added so much weight and his skin lighter. grin grin

It's a long walk to freedom. The bigot and tyrant called Bulhari will never let him go unless he is forced.

Yet, the longer he keeps him, the stronger the revolution.

11 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by basilo101: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
see how Buhari made this guy a hero

11 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by TheOnlyWiseMan: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Beremx:

I just don't know why people are rejoicing over this man's imprisonment.

4 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by TheOnlyWiseMan: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by fastjett: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
nduchucks:

NNAMDI MEANS MY REDEEMER LIVETH AND MY FATHER(GOD) IS ALIVE.

3 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Duru1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
nduchucks:

Per the bolded, it is intellectually shameful to see most Nigerians are making a dumb out of the phrase.

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Vicadonis(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
God help us
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by ArodeTsolaye: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
No shaking... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by mazzi: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Beremx:

berem,I have been reading your post on this biafran issue and I have come to see that you sympathy for biafra. I love you for this!
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by carnegiefan: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
I see in his face CALM RESOLVE.
He has resolved to get Biafra no matter what.
The stuff this man is made of has not been seen in Sub Sahara Africa before.
He is like prophet Elisha when he faced thousands upon thousands of Syrian army who came to arrest him.
Elisha had to pray for God to open the eyes of Elisha's servant (when the servant cried out in fear) so he can see the armies of God lined for Elisha's defence.
Kanu is not alone.
If you don't believe in God, tough luck! cool

8 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by EternalTruths: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari knows that if that guy is killed today, he will die the next day.

Only fools will repeat another Yusuf of BH cool

5 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by captainflash(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
I Don tire for this una news abeg.......its getting boring...
Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
nduchucks:

And what is treason?
I will gladly commit the treason of Saro Wiwa than to act the patriotism of Zik.

Both are dead, one a living legend, the other a mockery.
Shame on those with slave mentality.

Long live Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
captainflash:
I Don tire for this una news abeg.......its getting boring...

Go and jug bro.
No vex.

3 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

To their small minds, his imprisonment is victory for Nigeria.

Unfortunately, they cannot discern that it is victory for Biafra in disguise.

The IPOB worldwide will circulate and publish today's pictures all over the world.
It is the picture of quest for freedom.

7 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
haters gonna hate: LOVEophobia. what they don't know is that the sun shall soon shine..

viva biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by IamAtribalist: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
kYjelly2:
so other tribes hate this guy and are happy at the slightest kink in plans surrounding biafra, yet they know deep down that they hate the igbos.

this kind of human condition needs to be studied

People don't hate Igbos they hate Yeebooos. There is a difference. Igbos are Nigerians who are working daily to better their lives and live peaceful wherever they maybe. However, Yeeboos, also known as akpu-eating flattheads, are trouble making, chestbeating, arrogant, uncivilized apes who go around calling for the downfall of the country that the live within. WE (ALL GOOD NIGERIANS) HATE YEEEBOOOS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Beremx(f): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
mazzi:
berem,I have been reading your post on this biafran issue and I have come to see that you sympathy for biafra. I love you for this!
sympathy for Biafra of course but not Nnamdi Kanu style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
IamAtribalist:

People don't hate Igbos they hate Yeebooos. There is a difference. Igbos are Nigerians who are working daily to better their lives and live peaceful wherever they maybe. However, Yeeboos, also known as akpu-eating flattheads, are trouble making, chestbeating, arrogant, uncivilized apes who go around calling for the downfall of the country that the live within. WE (ALL GOOD NIGERIANS) HATE YEEEBOOOS.

In your definition, it is those Igbos who are Nigerians that slaughtered at will by Jihardists.
And for some Igbos to question the status quo, you call them Yeeboos.

Call me what ever name you like, I cannot leave my children in a country where a child who scores 70% is denied admission while the one that scores 1% is admitted.

Our resolve is to get Biafra. Dying in that process is an honour.
Nigeria is not a country. It is a fraudulent creation of slave traders.
'Long live Biafra,

9 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by BiafranAvatar(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
nduchucks:

Do you know what comes to my mind when I read your signatory

1 Like

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Project Biafra. The morale is high. Buhari,Daura Obj have covered their heads in shame. God keep them alive to see the rebirth of Biafra. Welcome Biafra

3 Likes

Re: The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face by IamAtribalist: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
noblezone:

In your definition, it is those Igbos who are Nigerians that slaughtered at will by Jihardists.
And for some Igbos to question the status quo, you call them Yeeboos.

Call me what ever name you like, I cannot leave my children in a country where a child who scores 70% is denied admission while the one that scores 1% is admitted.

Our resolve is to get Biafra. Dying in that process is an honour.
Nigeria is not a country. It is a fraudulent creation of slave traders.
'Long live Biafra,

You see you are the YEEBOO I am talking about. Thank you for proving my thesis. Now you know why we HATE you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes / Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration 2017: IBB Sues For National Unity / People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.