Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) (1069 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) / PHOTOS: Lagos Pilgrims ‘stand Still’ For Ambode In Mecca / Pro-biafran Protest: Onitsha On Stand Still (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by ejikeujah(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Information got to us about the ongoing protests by the angry crowd. It was a Biafran movement which is related to Nnamdi Kanu’s hearing in court today and #freeNnamdiKanu movement. The crowd was something I’ve never seen before. They moved in streams. Each consisting of about a hundred people. I cannot really quote the exact amount of people who participated in the movement but I can atleast speculate they were far above one thousand people including both men and women of different age brackets. Some who are in support gave some items such as water, fruits, etc… while other citizens stood and watched as the crowd moved past them in all manner of clothing. Flags of various sizes could be seen and pictures of Nnamdi Kanu. Below is a clip I managed to record and some pictures that might help you understand the extent.

http://thebase.ng/news/heavy-biafra-protests-in-aba-brings-city-to-a-halt-id6184.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fx_N0eqqu0

Re: Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is that Aba ?

How come ? I thought Yoruba people said Aba is the dirtiest city in Nigeria !? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by ejikeujah(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Euro31:
Is that Aba ?

How come ? I thought Yoruba people said Aba is the dirtiest city in Nigeria !? cry

People say what they don't know

1 Like

Re: Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by Ikengawo: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sure pride and valor. There is no longer a Nigeria
Re: Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by lolzzzz: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Aba is looking neat
Re: Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by basilo101: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Euro31:
Is that Aba ?

Yorubas dont travel. Aba beat all part of yorubaland including their capitals, that why they want to steal noman's land. Just because the former governor punished Aba ppl for political eneminty yorubas had the mouth to talk rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by SSPX(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
this is Serious meanwhile Long Live Ipob
Re: Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by GINJALAND: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
That is Star Paper Mill, b4 SDA Church around Union Bank.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Stoms Aba Again, Brings Traffic To A Stand Still (video) by DaBullIT(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why una no go jack am commot for court na ?

(1) (Reply)

Civil Servants Yet To Receive November Salary. / Rule 9 Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet - Tonyebarcanista / Electricity Companies Now Powering Lives Homes And Businesses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.