Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) (52983 Views)

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) / An Igbo Market Woman's Phone Book Looks Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Elle277(f): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
everybody don shine eye...lol
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Themandator: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
daphid25:
EmptyHen don't have time for this king of things again cos of their debt

Sure they do... They gave my friend 10k worth of airtime last week for updating his bio and me, 2k monthly for the next three months
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by 3kay945(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
grin cool
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
lekjons:
not funny..
two things are involved:
1.You have bigger problems than the joke.
2.You are a dupe.
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by dfrost: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Whizzcute:
When a fraudster tries to Dupe an IBO boy....lol

grin grin

I saw NACOssite on your signature. Same NACO or another? Year of graduation?
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Awoofawo(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
I forget to laugh..................................................................

Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Auxigen(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
lekjons:
not funny..
den you're a real Sadist. #Case dismissed
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by leookagbare: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Bro's, who remember ushbebe From "Ays Crib"?. If you do, follow this link to watch or download one of him comedy video. LMAO grin grin, THIS VIDEO TO FUNNY ABEg. just watch and see d kind English.... download video here. http://medianehd.com/2015/11/comedy-skit-ushbebe-ft-toyin-aimakhu-arabinrin/
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by simplisity(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Ibos with their sharp mind sha!

2 Likes

Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Awoofawo(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Auxigen:
den you're a real Sadist. #Case dismissed
Tagging a sms received from unknown source with Yoruba made it loss all humour!!! The Op is looking for wahal and he will get it in shipload well-well!
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by AustinBlinks(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2015
They are both Igbo boys na
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Both the fraudster and the boy are Igbo. It wouldn't work.
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by porrigeyam(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2015
FaithDaniel:
end time guy with ur endtime name using ur endtime phone in this endtime forum to cause endtime disturbance
na wa for u o..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Whizzcute(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
dfrost:

I saw NACOssite on your signature. Same NACO or another? Year of graduation?

lol, I've not graduated yet bro .... Still 100L ....you?
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Cashio(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
lekjons:
not funny..
very funny
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by tuna4servi(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Igbo boys no dey carry last
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2015
This their lacasera promo no dey end? kalukalu people u want chop nwa afo igbo
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin Dont look further igbo men are the deal cool

1 Like

Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Oketwin(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Scammer gal : helo pls send me airtime so I can call my mum to send me my drugs
me: wow no problem *133*1* ur number # dats call me back for mtn am sure she definitely wud call you
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by achi4u(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Don't try igboman with raw cash, you will be disappointed grin
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Darlduchi: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Your economy is falling faster than astroid, the world most deadliest terrorist groups are in nigeria killing and destroying christian, you president is in Iran negotiating how to smuggle more weapons for his brothers to continue the Islamisation which he promise to support, rather the at least endangered species(christians to discuss their safety exit, they are here on Nairaland obsessed with everything Hebrew of Biafara

1 Like

Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by ezebunafo(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
He still lost 4 naira for the cost of replying the sms
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by ezebunafo(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:
grin grin Dont look further igbo men are the deal cool
but he still lost 4 naira for replyin that sms,so who lose now?
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
IGBOS ARE THE SMARTEST IN NIGERIA!

An Hausa man, a yoruba man and an igbo man were in an aircraft when suddenly, Satan appeared in the plane and said to them, " I want to kill all of you here but I will give you an opportunity to save your life. We are above the atlantic ocean now so here is the deal...take anything and drop it into the atlantic ocean and if I am able to bring it out, I will kill you but if I am not, you will be spared"

The yoruba man pulled a button from his shirt and dropped it into the Atlantic and Satan dived into the ocean and came out a minute later with the button at hand, "See the button" he said and then killed the yoruba man.

The hausa man thought for a while and pulled of a strand of hair from his head and dropped it into the ocean. Satan dived in and came out moments later with the hair. "Here's the hair you dropped", he said and killed the hausa man.

He turned to the Igbo man and said, "Oya, your turn"

The igbo man looked at Satan for a while and then opened his bag, brought out a satchet of purewater, opened it with his teeth and poured the content into the Atlantic ocean, wrapped the empty satchet and put it in his pocket and said to the Devil,

"Ngwa, go and look for water inside water...idiotic ekwensu like you"

The devil stood there shocked and bowed down saying, " I duff my hat for you igbo guy, una too much".

Moral: Don't mess with an igbo man!

2 Likes

Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by dfrost: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whizzcute:

lol, I've not graduated yet bro .... Still 100L ....you?

Not referring to your uni but your sec school alma mater
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by talk2archy: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Igbo ndi oma
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whizpeter:
Must be an Aba boy... cool

nah..should be onitsha boy
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Ejanla11(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whizzcute:
When a fraudster tries to Dupe an IBO boy....lol

grin grin
very bad sharp guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.