Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) (52984 Views)

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) / An Igbo Market Woman's Phone Book Looks Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Krismart(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whizzcute:
When a fraudster tries to Dupe an IBO boy....lol

grin grin
That was d exact msg I once received, With d same reply 4rm me. Who wan chop Igbo boi?
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Krismart(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whizzcute:
When a fraudster tries to Dupe an IBO boy....lol

grin grin
That was d exact msg I once received, With d same reply 4rm me. Who wan chop Igbo boi? lolz
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by daphid25(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Themandator:

Sure they do... They gave my friend 10k worth of airtime last week for updating his bio and me, 2k monthly for the next three months
What bio did he update if I may ask
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Themandator: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
daphid25:

What bio did he update if I may ask

The one everyone submitted to MTN... They asked for more details that had not captured like LGA and state of origin
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Whizzcute(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
dfrost:

Not referring to your uni but your sec school alma mater
ok, well its in Imo state, dont think you will knw it
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by dfrost: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whizzcute:

ok, well its in Imo state, dont think you will knw it

No. I don't. Thanks for your time all the same.
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Whizzcute(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
dfrost:

No. I don't. Thanks for your time all the same.

Uwc
Re: When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.