Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? (832 Views)

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by delectablegyal(f): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
M serious this time.

I watched "the money by davido" the first thing i saw was a lady shaking her yansh.

Examples of such videos:okamfor by iyanya, bum bum by timaya.
cn u imagine? Even vector. The video of whine am by vector. mehn, dat video is crazy. First time of seeing vector dat raw in a video. He is nt used to handling ladies in an erotical way in music videos.

Which other video? Mention them.
R ladies really sex object? Dn't they av any other thing to offer apart from sexual satisfaction? This craziness should stop. U cannot watch nigerian music videos without seeing half unclad ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by cashcity: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Those body display is a form of insecurity for them that's why the spent plenty time in mirror and even carrying it along . About 80% of ladies don't have any other thing to offer in dis life except ther sexuality. The rest 20% or less are career oriented individual who don't care about mens pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
And i thought I was d only one that wasn't blind. Apparently the Op is also noticing what I'm noticing.
Its annoying
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by eyeon(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
That's the way those particular ladies kept themselves; and that's the way they'll be used.
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by tomzee2(f): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
They allow their self to be used so What do u expect
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lemmie just chill here and read comments cool
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by xpac01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Because ladies see them as money machines...
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by IamLEGEND1: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
wetin diz one dey talk?
they are paid to do it & they ain't complaining.
so wetin be ur own?
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
That's what they see themselves as.

Sometimes,they'd be like 'he used and dumped me' and i'd be like 'you be material ne'?

Some ladies don't even have what to offer but Pussy and babies *no offense intended*

*In Fela's voice* Everything wey nyash dey do dey sweet;shit,piss,even fvck grin grin
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by delectablegyal(f): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lalasticlala, hw var? Ur g.f don comment for dis thread, oya tk am go front page.
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by tunnyl(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ladies shaking their backside in music videos is not news. The bad aspect is half naked women in music videos nowadays. Once you tune to any music channel you will be bombarded with these things which then plant subliminal messages in our heads to think about sex without even knowing why. Even after watching the videos. Its getting annoying.
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by delectablegyal(f): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
cashcity:
Those body display is a form of insecurity for them that's why the spent plenty time in mirror and even carrying it along . About 80% of ladies don't have any other thing to offer in dis life except ther sexuality. The rest 20% or less are career oriented individual who don't care about mens pocket.

kcee's video "talk and do" @the end, money was sprayed on the ground like perfume and these ladies were seen picking the money like scavengers.
It goes to portray ladies as money oriented gender. It corroborates the cliche "money for hand, bk for ground"
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by WebSurfer(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin what are they before? they even know the answer themselves, at least the ones you saw in videos
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by WebSurfer(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
and i forgot to say, Endtimes Artists and Endtime Girls
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by delectablegyal(f): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
WebSurfer:
grin grin grin grin what are they before? they even know the answer themselves, at least the ones you saw in videos

really!
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Seen that ass in Phyno's Yayo?

That's the best I've seen since tey tey
grin grin
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by lalasticlala(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, hw var? Ur g.f don comment for dis thread, oya tk am go front page.

Which g.f? cool

I have always had d impression that u are a man. Lol

See naa, u have changed from F, to M
From creating female threads to male threads....

grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by delectablegyal(f): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

Which g.f? cool

See naa, u have changed from F, to M
From creating female threads to male threads....

grin

i suppose do thanksgiving, lalasticlala quote me for the 2nd time in history.
Wetin dey vex me be say, upon say u quote me and i happy, u nor go still put ma front page worthy thread for front page.
Go through ma thread, i av front page worthy threads, kindly move them to front page, thank you.

Nw let me address ma gender issue, u know m jez having fun on nairaland na.
cheesy
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by Omotayor123(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
undecided Blame it on the Olosho ladies!
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by Omotayor123(f): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

Which g.f? cool
See naa, u have changed from F, to M From creating female threads to male threads....
grin
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? by AfroKnight: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy Sometimes you go out and see so many ladies looking like all they have to offer is sex and nothing else. They just want to be sex symbols by all means. The artistes are only singing about their observations.

Honestly, I find sexy girls attractive and that's normal. If your appearance keeps drawing my attention to how well rounded your bumbum is or how full your breasts are, you really cannot blame me for seeking a "one nightstand" arrangement with you. You certainly won't blame KCee for singing about your bumper and rear lights. grin Nor be in fault.

(1) (Reply)

Asking "Her'' The Question - Do You Love Me? / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / Should I Welcome Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.