Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark (2972 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Paralyses Lagos, Other Major Cities -PUNCH / Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight / Fuel Scarcity Paralyses Labs, Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by onatisi(m): 1:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:
Did I hear 241? shocked
I told some people that naira will go down as 250 to a dollar,they thought I was cursing .
I told ppl that it is a different thing to appoint intelligent people into your cabinet and it is another thing to allow them do their job.I really don't envy the cbn governor because I understand the pressure and condemnation he is passing through ,but the work of the CBn governor can only be effective when you are working with a president that understands modern economics or even basic economic then when you advice such a president he will listen. I am sure buhari is spread contemplating printing more naira notes as been canvassed by some apc bigwigs.
Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by Scholes007(m): 1:33am On Nov 25, 2015
TechRev:
which is falling faster?? Naira or Nigeria??

Click like for Naira, share for Nigeria.
what of if it's the both?
Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by Candyrain(m): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2015
ishiamu:

How u dey?

Chairman on whose approval are you talking to Rose2014? angry

1 Like

Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by ishiamu(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Chairman on whose approval are you talking to Rose2014? angry

LoL. No be wetin u think ooo. Not wooing her just something important
Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by Candyrain(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2015
ishiamu:

LoL. No be wetin u think ooo. Not wooing her just something important

If that's the case nsogbu adiro. Ibolachi

1 Like

Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by ishiamu(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

If that's the case nsogbu adiro. Ibolachi

Udo di... ututu oma
Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by chigoizie7(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Activa:

Do you understand the issue at stake?

Black market! Is it legitimate? How deep is it? How big is it? How is it funded?

When did an illegal market become the yardstick for measuring the health of a currency?

Do you know the relationship between the BVN and the spike in black market rate?

The only slave here is you - a slave to ignorance!

Lolz, please, is the dollar available to the people that needs it in the legal market?

And who even told you that black market is illegal(with regards to currency and its exchange)?

1 Like

Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2015
NNPCFACTS:

Take sense for a senseless post my brother.

The world is a global village and PMB should stop isolating Nigeria because of a few useless unpatriotic Nigerians that have been stealing from this country since 1960.

Nigerian businesses are suffering because of the foreign exchange senseless policy. Thus the reason why I have decided to dash you more sense. Receive sense my brother.

You're the senseless fool here. You only blabbed like a goat without addressing the questions.

What is the alternative is have for the current 'senseless' Fx policy? I dare you to name one.

Foooooooool! your fingers are faster than your dull brain.

NB: at the rate the reserves were being depleted before the current policy was put in place, the reserves would have plummeted to zero and knuckleheads like you would not have been able to import zilch by now!
Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by NNPCFACTS: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Activa:

You're the senseless fool here. You only blabbed like a goat without addressing the questions.

What is the alternative is have for the current 'senseless' Fx policy? I dare you to name one.

Foooooooool! your fingers are faster than your dull brain.

NB: at the rate the reserves were being depleted before the current policy was put in place, the reserves would have plummeted to zero and knuckleheads like you would not have been able to import zilch by now!
Go and die without sense then... Since you have refused to collect sense.
Obviously you have benefitted from the robbery of this country since inception.
Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015
NNPCFACTS:

Go and die without sense then... Since you have refused to collect sense.
Obviously you have benefitted from the robbery of this country since inception.

May you perish with your hollow brain!

Senseless oaf that can't debate. Idiota!
Re: Naira In Free Fall As Dollars Scarcity Paralyses Activities At The Parallel Mark by comos: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
TechRev:
which is falling faster?? Naira or Nigeria??

Click like for Naira, share for Nigeria.
both at same rate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! Pictures Of The Day!!! / BreakingNews-Aisha Buhari Is Not In USA / Rotimi Amaechi's Father In-law Buried In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.