Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). (2058 Views)

Download SUP Messenger App And Get Free Tutorial On Web Development, Programming / I Need Messenger APP / Nigeria Young Entrepreneur Launches His Official Messenger App "Oxchat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by cinclefpascal: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
skybot messenger one of nigeria best messenger app made by the best developers in nigeria (evoapps tech inc.) Will be lunched 2moro 24th November 2015,will post the link 2moro wen they lunch it. It is way better than Whatsapp, you can send files to your friends and families even in group chat. Files of more than 1.5gb fast!!!!. Yes u can send that movie or files (.doc, .zip, .pdf) wether its large,send it fast with skybot messenger very cool.it uses the telegram api/protocol service. Men....., guys support naija oh.this app is making brain. 2go came and went, whatsapp came and went. now its tym fr naija to show we do it better, with skybot messenger. Wait for 2moro
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by darelar(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
cinclefpascal:
skybot messenger one of nigeria best messenger app made by the best developers in nigeria (evoapps tech inc.) Will be lunched 2moro 24th November 2015,will post the link 2moro wen they lunch it. It is way better than Whatsapp, you can send files to your friends and families even in group chat. Files of more than 1.5gb fast!!!!. Yes u can send that movie or files (.doc, .zip, .pdf) wether its large,send it fast with skybot messenger very cool.it uses the telegram api/protocol service. Men....., guys support naija oh.this app is making brain. 2go came and went, whatsapp came and went. now its tym fr naija to show we do it better, with skybot messenger. Wait for 2moro
let it be launch first, then we can try it and do comparison.
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by bilionaire: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
On which platform?

Will like to try it out
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by Intellab(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Whatsapp is still around. So don't say "came and went"
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Okay
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by Warlord3000(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Lol... Skybot..

Why does anything with the name bot gives me goosebumps cheesy
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by Panshow(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Warlord3000:
Lol... Skybot..

Why does anything with the name bot gives me goosebumps cheesy
I thought I'm the only one.
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by cinclefpascal: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2015
In 2007 2go messenger{ Africa best messenger} was introduced to Africa and had highest number of users in Nigeria. In 2010 whatsapp was intoduced to the world and was one of the best instant messenger ever made. In 2013 Telegram was introduced to the world and was very cool,now because of its open source it wasn't given much credit. And now EVOAPPS TECH INC. (best group of developers in Nigeria) has now partnered with the telegram company to bring to Africa the best instant messenger ever made, SKYBOT MESSENGER. It is officially here. Download it for ANDROID USERS at: skybot.iconslord.com , it will soon be available to IOS, BLACKBERRY AND WINDOWS DEVICES FROM NEXT YEAR. Follow skybot messenger on: FACEBOOK; facebook.com/skybotmessenger AND ON TWITTER; @skybotmessenger
To volunteer as one of skybot worker (DEVELOPER) Send us feedback on; skybotmessenger@gmail.com .Thank you. Download skybot for Android @ skybot.iconslord.com

Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by fattbabakay(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Intellab:
Whatsapp is still around. So don't say "came and went"
even 2go is still arnd...for dos using it...
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by cinclefpascal: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
bilionaire:
On which platform?

Will like to try it out

They announced that It is only available for Android users for now and will be available for other platforms from next year.
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by cinclefpascal: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2015
fattbabakay:

Yeah we know but, do you want to compare 2go of 2007 with 2go of 2015? It is no longer useful bro. But this skybot messenger is more mature than any
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by fghanni(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nice one bro!
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by bilionaire: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
I am trying to download but it want me to download another application first called "LEO privacy Guard - lock&Boost"

Is anyone have same experience like me?
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by thewebcraft(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Piece Of Crap!!!
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by cinclefpascal: 5:34am On Nov 25, 2015
bilionaire:
I am trying to download but it want me to download another application first called "LEO privacy Guard - lock&Boost"

Is anyone have same experience like me?

In the icon where you see download for android?, thats where you should click do not click on any other download there they are just piece of adverts presented by the server owners. This is the link to go to : http://skybot.iconslord.com
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by cinclefpascal: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2015
thewebcraft:
Piece Of Crap!!!

Why is a piece of crap to you thewebcraft?!?
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by cinclefpascal: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2015
fghanni:
Nice one bro!

Thank you.
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by thewebcraft(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2015
cinclefpascal:

Why is a piece of crap to you thewebcraft?!?
skybot messenger one of nigeria best messenger app made by the best developers in nigeria (evoapps tech inc.), you say it's secured yet you allow users share non-media files (could be a virus) and comparing with WhatsApp when its not even 6 months old, features are boring, and i bet it will only be available for the android platform, just because you created an app doesn't mean people want it nobody need's your app.
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by fattbabakay(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2015
cinclefpascal:

Yeah we know but, do you want to compare 2go of 2007 with 2go of 2015? It is no longer useful bro. But this skybot messenger is more mature than any
Read what I said again...
Re: Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). by dusting79: 2:21pm On May 08, 2022
Try this WhatsApp Plus to make the better use of original WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Computer Hacker Of Our Time / Scratch Card Printing / Web Design Training In ILORIN.Learn how to make money online,on facebook,twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.