Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Need Messenger APP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Messenger APP (352 Views)

Facebook Will Add Facial Recognition To Messenger App / I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore / Download SUP Messenger App And Get Free Tutorial On Web Development, Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Messenger APP by MrFemFem: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good day to you all and Merry Xmas to all of you, wishing you Many Xmas on Earth with Long Life, Good Health, Abundant Wealth, Eternity Happiness and Joy. Again Merry Christmas To You All. Now Let Me Go Straight To The Business, I Need MESSENGER (Chatting) APP thats more powerful than Watsapp, Telegram, 2go and Wechat combine together, i know that we have intelligent people who can create this New App thats strong and Powerful than all those i mentiom above combine together, please if you know you can build (create) this app lets me know and you can drop your contact here or get my contact on my signature, please i will be expecting ur response. I need this Particular MESSENGER (CHATTING) APP. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Rank Your Ass Off First Page Of Google / Best Web Hosting ,$1 Web Hosting, Cpanel Web Hosting India / Non Hosted US And UK Adsense For Sell @affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.