Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have (391 Views)

Evidence To Prove That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead/Captured / What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have / Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by fastjett: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
WHAT RIGHT DOES LUGGARD HAS TO PROCLAIM ME NIGERIA, THAT NNAMDI KANU DONT HAVE TO PROCLAIM ME/US BIAFRA.
PLS MATURED INPUT I WANT TO KNOW YOUR TAKE ON THIS.
For me I believe countries or nations are form by God or should be form organically by people who share the same value system not the inorganic way Nigeria was formed, with diverse value systems.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Mourns Audu, Restates Faith In Rule Of Law / Indigbo Achievement / Legacy Across The World - Write / BREAKING: Appeal Court Upholds PDP Candidate’s Election In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.