Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,205 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) (1590 Views)

Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / My Woman My Everything Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by amedos(m): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Today,while coming home,heard of this short story on the media which I want everyone's contribution.A man was always telling his wife how faithful he is in their marriage,as most women as faithful.one fateful day,the husband went out and forgot his phone,while the wife read all the chats up and text of his girlfriends,not one or two.she kept it within her,few days after,the man was assigned to travel to the states from work(US).unfortunately before he was back from the journey,the wife already sold the house they were living with all the property,saying she had revenged the cheatn on her by the husband,now he is back and begging the wife to return the money and they should get back their house.please what should the husband do now ?suggestions and comment!!
Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Lol...he messed up...tat guy is a liar & a cheater..he shud get his own place since his wife had already move on I guess.
Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by amedos(m): 1:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Baby,let me send u my pix here,agreed ?just like that,after 2 kids,get his own place?the wife doesn't want to leave him,she jst wanna show him her own way to cheat,which she had done!!!
Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 24, 2015
amedos:
Baby,let me send u my pix here,agreed ?just like that,after 2 kids,get his own place?the wife doesn't want to leave him,she jst wanna show him her own way to cheat,which she had done!!!

I never realized this is ur thread again shocked grin...OoohMG!

OK,post here..but make sure this is urz and not juz a stolen pix from other older men tongue
Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by libertyfather(m): 2:13am On Nov 24, 2015

Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by amedos(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

I never realized this is ur thread again shocked grin...OoohMG!

OK,post here..but make sure this is urz and not juz a stolen pix from other older men tongue
baby,why would I do that?am always real and not fake.check it out.
Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by amedos(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2015
That's me

Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by amedos(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Me!!

Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by amedos(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Me.myself and I ...
Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
amedos:
Me.myself and I ...

U look so familiar... have we met before? grin tongue
Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by amedos(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

U look so familiar... have we met before? grin tongue
hmmm,met?not sure of that baby,and where could that be ?
Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2015
amedos:
hmmm,met?not sure of that baby,and where could that be ?

Have u travelled abroad? Maybe in Thailand or Malaysia? U r juz so familiar to me...*blushing*
Re: My Woman,my Everytin(true Life Story) by amedos(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

Have u travelled abroad? Maybe in Thailand or Malaysia? U r juz so familiar to me...*blushing*
hmmm.nt sure of that,maybe that's why its coming now,would prefer we talk private.or wht did u feel ?

(1) (Reply)

About Yesterday!!!!(My Experience 3 Girls) / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs Step Out To Party With Friends (photos) / Girl dat turned me dwn seems jealous & pissed after Seeing me with Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.