Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Do You Use Dell Laptop Or Systems ? Read This - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Use Dell Laptop Or Systems ? Read This (944 Views)

Why Are Apple Systems So Expensive? / How Do I Differentiate Between A Fake Laptop Or All This China Product From Original One / Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use Dell Laptop Or Systems ? Read This by Gettolove(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2006
Recently DELL in united state was recalling its battries on fears that they are exploding either during charging or when the system is in use. I need to call your attention to this because Nigeria is a big market and it is not impossible for some of those lap tops and systems to have been imported in to the country. visit this www.dellbatteryprogram.com to see if your battery is in to those cartegory. Although it may be difficult for you to get a replacement but for safety purpose.
Re: Do You Use Dell Laptop Or Systems ? Read This by lovaboi: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2006
We appreciate dt first hand info.
Re: Do You Use Dell Laptop Or Systems ? Read This by lovaboi: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2006
We appreciate dt first hand info.
Re: Do You Use Dell Laptop Or Systems ? Read This by Chxta(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2006
Old gist, only affects those whose laptops were made between April and June this year. . .
Re: Do You Use Dell Laptop Or Systems ? Read This by Gettolove(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2006
I did not say its a new gist but some of those systems could have been brought in to the country.Remember laptops are not consumables and you dont expect them to have been consumed and disposed
Re: Do You Use Dell Laptop Or Systems ? Read This by Butty: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2006
thanx bros

(1) (Reply)

Malicious Virus In Circulation: Beware / Free Softwares For My Laptop / Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.